Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Ray Epps

Started by Garraty_47, September 20, 2023, 02:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garraty_47

I almost posted this in News, but decided it's fundamentally political in nature...

"WASHINGTON (AP) — Ray Epps, a former Marine who became the target of a Jan. 6, 2021, conspiracy theory, has been charged with a misdemeanor offense in connection with the U.S. Capitol riot and is expected to plead guilty, according to court papers filed Tuesday.

Epps, who claimed in a lawsuit filed this year that Fox News Channel made him a scapegoat for the Capitol riot, is charged with disorderly or disruptive conduct on restricted grounds, court records show."

It's not a 'conspiracy theory' that Epps is seen in multiple videos telling people to go into the capital building on January 6th. In at least one clip he was acting so brazenly inciteful that people around him started yelling "Fed! Fed! Fed!" at the obvious agent provocateur.

Maybe he's hired the same lawyer who almost got Hunter Biden that sweetheart deal?
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 20, 2023, 02:23:44 PMI almost posted this in News, but decided it's fundamentally political in nature...

"WASHINGTON (AP) — Ray Epps, a former Marine who became the target of a Jan. 6, 2021, conspiracy theory, has been charged with a misdemeanor offense in connection with the U.S. Capitol riot and is expected to plead guilty, according to court papers filed Tuesday.

Epps, who claimed in a lawsuit filed this year that Fox News Channel made him a scapegoat for the Capitol riot, is charged with disorderly or disruptive conduct on restricted grounds, court records show."

It's not a 'conspiracy theory' that Epps is seen in multiple videos telling people to go into the capital building on January 6th. In at least one clip he was acting so brazenly inciteful that people around him started yelling "Fed! Fed! Fed!" at the obvious agent provocateur.

Maybe he's hired the same lawyer who almost got Hunter Biden that sweetheart deal?

Makes me wonder if its a ruse to keep his cover. The right has been screaming about him for years and asking why he hasnt been charged.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Lokmar on September 20, 2023, 02:26:22 PMMakes me wonder if its a ruse to keep his cover. The right has been screaming about him for years and asking why he hasnt been charged.

Not only the right... the actual non-democrat left and real journalists have been asking the same questions all this time too. I first heard about him from "lefty" sources when people were curious why he only appeared on the FBI's 'Most Wanted' web page for like a day, was quietly removed, then the feds all tried to act like they'd never heard of him.

Definitely some shady shit going on there.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 20, 2023, 02:33:56 PMNot only the right... the actual non-democrat left and real journalists have been asking the same questions all this time too. I first heard about him from "lefty" sources when people were curious why he only appeared on the FBI's 'Most Wanted' web page for like a day, was quietly removed, then the feds all tried to act like they'd never heard of him.

Definitely some shady shit going on there.

... and we still don't know exactly how many operatives the Feds had in the crowd that day.  The whole Jan 6 thing was clearly a "Reichstag" set by the filthy Left.

Oliver the Second

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oerdin

Notice how they charged him with the most minor of misdemeanor charges the day before Garland went to lie to Congress.