Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Ignorant AOC

Started by DKG, September 20, 2023, 03:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adolf Oliver Bush

AOC is an opportunist, as well as a flat-out tool. If you recall, during the #MeToo and #BelieveHer era, she was one of the most strident and outspoken of voices advocating for accused rapists to be memoryholed on the flimsiest of allegations, often with no evidence at all and in more than one instance, not even being informed of the details regarding the allegations made against them.

Then in February 2020 when the Tara Reade allegations came out, AOC had a sudden change of heart. Seems that certain people deserved to be given the benefit of the doubt after all.

I don't like her. She is an ugly person and not just in looks. Her ugliness goes right to the core.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 08, 2023, 11:35:53 AMAOC is an opportunist, as well as a flat-out tool. If you recall, during the #MeToo and #BelieveHer era, she was one of the most strident and outspoken of voices advocating for accused rapists to be memoryholed on the flimsiest of allegations, often with no evidence at all and in more than one instance, not even being informed of the details regarding the allegations made against them.

Then in February 2020 when the Tara Reade allegations came out, AOC had a sudden change of heart. Seems that certain people deserved to be given the benefit of the doubt after all.

I don't like her. She is an ugly person and not just in looks. Her ugliness goes right to the core.
Her hypocrisy was as evident then as it is now with her inability to condemn what Hamas has done to women and siding with biological men who are undoing gains women have made. But, the far left is about hypocrisy.

Frood

I probably still have an original video of AOC meeting with a grassroots leftist funded org for a nearly uncontested seat in NYC locale.

A complete walk in... and the stupid horsr faced bitch thought it was a job interview...
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood on December 08, 2023, 12:26:42 PMI probably still have an original video of AOC meeting with a grassroots leftist funded org for a nearly uncontested seat in NYC locale.

A complete walk in... and the stupid horsr faced bitch thought it was a job interview...
It practically was. The Squad was never about representing their districts, it was about deferring to the Uniparty.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

AOC says RICO is not a crime.