The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Israel - what does it want?

Started by JOE2, July 22, 2014, 05:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"When I reply to an obvious troll, my message is to all others, and not to the meaningless troll at all .... sometimes a troll gives "opportunities" to speak to others

Good enough then. I always read your posts and enjoy them, but like OL, I will not read the troll posts you are replying to.

cc

Can't drive too many nails into the asses of our islamist supporters .... nails with  "Q etc." heads on them
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Can't drive too many nails into the asses of our islamist supporters .... nails with  "Q etc." heads on them

Nobody is really an Islamist supporter. These troll clowns that defend them would be dead in no time flat if they lived in those muzzy shitholes.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Can't drive too many nails into the asses of our islamist supporters .... nails with  "Q etc." heads on them

Nobody is really an Islamist supporter. These troll clowns that defend them would be dead in no time flat if they lived in those muzzy shitholes.

That's the truly ironic part. It's almost incomprehensible. It makes the head of any rational person what to explode.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

JOE1

THE SUPPORT FOR PALESTINE IS WORLD WIDE CC AND SHEN. NOBODY LIKES BULLIES LIKE THE MURDERING NUTINYAHOO AND HIS GANG OF THUGS MASQUERADING LIKE SOME GIFT FROM GOD. THATS A MYTH AS YOU WILL SOON FIND OUT OVER THE NEXT FEW YEARS IF WE ARE LUCKY. IT COULD BE SOONER. WHAT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD BESIDES THAT PIECE OF SHIT COUNTRY DO YOU KNOW OF THAT IS FIGHTING A WAR ON 3 FRONTS FOR 30 YEARS......NORTH, SOUTH, AND IRAN (PROBABLY WILL BE THE SAVIOR FOR THE ARABS IN THE REGION, THE JANITOR SO TO SPEAK, SWEEPING UP THE SHIT AND DUMPING IT INTO THE SEA WHERE IT BELONGS, THE DEAD SEA FOR DEAD LOSERS AND BABY MURDERERS (.....OHHHHHHH HAMAS IS USING BABIES TO SHELD ITSELF, LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH) WE ARE ALL TIRED OF THAT PLOY....THE UN IS SICK OF ISRAEL AND THEIR WAR MONGERING WAYS...THEY WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE..............NEVER...AND ITS ALL THEIR FAULT.....THAT IS THE TRAGEDY....

Anonymous

^

YAWN!!

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-don-t-feed-the-troll-22.png">

Big Wave Dave

Cheng needs to get laid. That isn't going to happen until he gets men with towels on their heads out of his mind.

JOE1

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ISLAM, ITS THE EXTREMISTS THAT ARE THE PROBLEM....IDIOTS LIKE CC AND SHEN DONT GET IT OR THEY MUST BE JEWISH....JEWISH TROLLS WHO FIGURE THEY HAVE SOME SANCTIMONIOUS RIGHT TO OCCUPY LAND THAT WAS STOLEN FROM A GREAT ARAB NATION (PALESTINE)......I GUESS I AM ANTI SEMITIC NOW....THATS USUALLY HOW THEY WORK....OOOHHHHH DONT SAY ANYTHING BAD OR YOU WILL BE LABELED A HATER AND AN ANTI SEMITE.....ME AND THE WORLD ARE TIRED OF THEIR BULLSHIT....LEARN TO LIVE WITH YOUR NEIGHBORS OR GET THE FUK OFF MY STREET!!!! THAT GOES FOR YOU SHEN AND CC (QUEENS OF MEAN, BITCHES WITHOUT BRAINS, NEVER TO FEEL LOVE OR COMPASSION....WHAT A LONELY PATHETIC LIFE YOU MUST LEAD) AND I WAS WILLING TO TAKE YOU BOTH TO LUNCH AND ENJOY A SUNNY SUNDAY AFTERNOON TALKING WITH YOU BOTH ABOUT LIFE AND LOVE AND WHAT IT MEANS TO BE HUMAN, HOPING YOU MIGHT LEARN AND BE BETTER THAN YOU BOTH ARE)....I PRAY FOR YOU BOTH.....IN THE MEANTIME TAKE A LONG WALK OFF A SHORT PIER

Big Wave Dave

Does Cheng ever talk about women he's conquered or just Arab guys?

JOE1

SHEN LI, YOU ARE SO BORING AND PREDICTABLE....NOW YOU HAVE TO POST A POSTER...DONT FEED THE TROLLS...DO YOU WORK OR ARE LOOKING FOR A JOB..YOU ARE SO FUNNY......WHAT OTHER AMAZING THINGS HAVE YOU DONE IN LIFE BESIDES BE AN ASS TO PEOPLE YOU DONT AGREE WITH....I TRULY DO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU AND PRAY THAT GOD (OR THE ALIENS -AS THEY ARE ONE IN THE SAME) WILL COME AND HEAL YOUR BROKEN HEART AND SCUMMY THOUGHT PROCESSES THAT OBVIOUSLY ARE SHORT CIRCUITING BIGTIME....I AM GOING FOR BREAKFAST NOW....BACK LATER....BYE BITCH

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"Does Cheng ever talk about women he's conquered or just Arab guys?

Of course not, he's a white homo troll from another forum. He thinks he's getting us riled up, but he's really only mumbling to himself. As I said, YAWNSville!!

Gary Oak

Israel just wants the arab muslims to behave and be constructive citizens of Israel like their arab christians and arab druze. Arab muslims however refuse to do this and to prevent murder of nonmuslim civilians the Jews have had to take the very necessary precautions.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Israel just wants the arab muslims to behave and be constructive citizens of Israel like their arab christians and arab druze. Arab muslims however refuse to do this and to prevent murder of nonmuslim civilians the Jews have had to take the very necessary precautions.

Oak, it was Joe who started this troll bait thread. He doesn't give a flying fuck about muzzies or anything else. He wants a reaction, that's all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Israel just wants the arab muslims to behave and be constructive citizens of Israel like their arab christians and arab druze. Arab muslims however refuse to do this and to prevent murder of nonmuslim civilians the Jews have had to take the very necessary precautions.

I am sure there are Arab Muslim Israelis who are patriotic citizens Gary Oak.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I am sure there are Arab Muslim Israelis who are patriotic citizens Gary Oak.

How can anybody actually believe that ?