The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I get banned for the weirdest things - Truly

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 20, 2023, 07:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Life can be so unfair at times.

First, I get banned from an alleged troll board for telling that sissy fairy Noodle neck nancy boy that he sucks cock a couple of times here and there.

On a board claiming you need to really use the most despicable methods you can think of to ensure absolute victory

Now, true, this wasn't very despicable but it did force him to increase his daily consumption of state sponsored tampons every time I repeated it

which was sparingly of course

And now? I got some 1970's inbred hick from Alabama who calls people "chief" threatening to ban me because I can properly discern the contents of a world atlas and I'm not ashamed to admit it

what's wrong with people?

why is life so unfair?
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Reggie Essent

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Dove

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Is anyone watching the hysteria as it unfolds at VF?

it's quite the show and truly - I have never seen one quite like it

Sewage Major, of all people, has these brief moments where he unshackles himself of his post-stroke cognitive impairments and literally oscillates between drooling TDS catatonic into man of wit & wisdom and then right back again.

However, during his brief moments of lucid brain activity which phase in and out rather randomly he aptly points out to the cave dwelling locals that Canada is indeed a part of North America. As is the US and several smaller countries in the northern hemisphere west of the Atlantic.

And thus, he aptly refers to Mimi as a Merican. Short of course, for North American.

and boy oh boy oh boy oh boy does moomi act like crazed hyena with a high voltage cattle prod lodged deep in her ass whenever he does. I think there was a 4 pages thread of her going into a frenzied fit of hysterics at the mere thought.

Now of course, yours truly, being the kind of benevolent and learnt man that I am arrive in the midst of this chaos and pandemonium to gently inform the readership that, as much as it pains my very soul to agree with sewer monkey on any matter, he is technically correct. Canada does indeed fall within the boundaries of North America and thus, a reference to a Canadian soul as an American is not as much of a wayward line of thought as they would wish to imagine.

and well, here we are.

I think my trial for heresy begins tonight

wish me luck as I pray my avatar does not get burned at the stake.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 4 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 20, 2023, 08:20:24 PMIs anyone watching the hysteria as it unfolds at VF?

it's quite the show and truly - I have never seen one quite like it

Sewage Major, of all people, has these brief moments where he unshackles himself of his post-stroke cognitive impairments and literally oscillates between drooling TDS catatonic into man of wit & wisdom and then right back again.

However, during his brief moments of lucid brain activity which phase in and out rather randomly he aptly points out to the cave dwelling locals that Canada is indeed a part of North America. As is the US and several smaller countries in the northern hemisphere west of the Atlantic.

And thus, he aptly refers to Mimi as a Merican. Short of course, for North American.

and boy oh boy oh boy oh boy does moomi act like crazed hyena with a high voltage cattle prod lodged deep in her ass whenever he does. I think there was a 4 pages thread of her going into a frenzied fit of hysterics at the mere thought.

Now of course, yours truly, being the kind of benevolent and learnt man that I am arrive in the midst of this chaos and pandemonium to gently inform the readership that, as much as it pains my very soul to agree with sewer monkey on any matter, he is technically correct. Canada does indeed fall within the boundaries of North America and thus, a reference to a Canadian soul as an American is not as much of a wayward line of thought as they would wish to imagine.

and well, here we are.

I think my trial for heresy begins tonight

wish me luck as I pray my avatar does not get burned at the stake.

I like telling them Cucknadian freaks that Canduhduh is a leach on Uncle Sammy's teat and couldnt exist as a nation without us. That also sends em into loon-R-orbit. You should try it!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on September 20, 2023, 08:33:52 PMI like telling them Cucknadian freaks that Canduhduh is a leach on Uncle Sammy's teat and couldnt exist as a nation without us. That also sends em into loon-R-orbit. You should try it!

I had a friend that said the United States could overthrow Canada with a email

I fucking died laughing

Biggie Smiles

What a week huh?

Got some lurch motherfucker getting his jollies jerking off to the sound of my voice on Saturday morning at 7:34 am

Then on Sunday siteground catches a case of the blues and fucks our dns over for a day

And now hillbilly with a moonshine gut is threatening to ban me because I graduated the 4th grade and he didn't

Do you think all of these things could be related?  As in Buffoon Faggotry being behind it all like some spastic wiztard of oz yanking on the strings of fate?

Or am I just being overly paranoid because my trial starts tonight?
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 20, 2023, 08:41:44 PMWhat a week huh?

Got some lurch motherfucker getting his jollies jerking off to the sound of my voice on Saturday morning at 7:34 am

Then on Sunday siteground catches a case of the blues and fucks our dns over for a day

And now hillbilly with a moonshine gut is threatening to ban me because I graduated the 4th grade and he didn't

Do you think all of these things could be related?  As in Buffoon Faggotry being behind it all like some spastic wiztard of oz yanking on the strings of fate?

Or am I just being overly paranoid because my trial starts tonight?

The inferwebs is a strange place my friend. I remember when I thought most people, like the people here, were both normal and the majority. Reality aint even close!

I mean who fucking argues that Canduhduh isnt part of North America? LMFAO!

Retards, I guess.

Oh yea, and thats some twilight zone level bullshit when you and seamolester are on the same side! SHEEEEEEEEEEIIIITTTT!!!

Biggie Smiles

Garraty_47

In a way I empathize with the canucks, though.
Not about being Canadian, thank the gods... I can't help them with that.

But any time someone calls me a 'Murican I go straight to "REEeeeeeee!"

No rational self-respecting individual wants to be reminded of that.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Garraty_47

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 20, 2023, 09:10:37 PMfor anyone wishing to enjoy the theatrics

what a crowd

https://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?p=1726509#p1726509

LOL! Thats good shit. Dumb ass managed to get tag teamed by you and seamolester! Oh the humanity!  :crampe:

FYI, searapist pulled that "America" shit on me a few years ago. Instead of wigging out, I had a lot of creative and irritating fun with it.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on September 20, 2023, 09:26:38 PMLOL! Thats good shit. Dumb ass managed to get tag teamed by you and seamolester! Oh the humanity!  :crampe:

FYI, searapist pulled that "America" shit on me a few years ago. Instead of wigging out, I had a lot of creative and irritating fun with it.
I know right?

It's like bat man and the penguin teaming up to save humanity from the ignorance of these fucking heathens
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview