Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Trying to handle this in the fairest way possible

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 21, 2023, 11:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adolf Oliver Bush

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oerdin

I guess I missed this?  Some of you must be online all day every day.

Shen Li

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 22, 2023, 08:57:52 AMUhh no. That stupid fucking Poofer drama ended up killing it. If that's what you wanna see happen here, keep encouraging the shit between Dovey and Flynn.
That sucked all of the O2 out of SG.

Lokmar

So when do you 2 ladies get naked and fight? I expect lots of hair pulling and beaver shots!

Oh, thats right, Flynnbecile is a fukin dude. Nevermind!
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 4 View List

Oerdin

Flynn might be an ok poster as long as he is never given any power or authority over anything.
Dislike Dislike x 1 Agree Agree x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Oerdin on September 23, 2023, 10:54:26 AMFlynn might be an ok poster as long as he is never given any power or authority over anything.

...and you never ever never mention the 'D' word (rhymes with "Love").
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oerdin

Why would I?  She is a very reasonable poster who actually tries to have logical debates.
Love Love x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on September 23, 2023, 10:54:26 AMFlynn might be an ok poster as long as he is never given any power or authority over anything.

Flynn is welcome here.

I don't have a problem with that drooling batwing wombat. This all just words on a screen.

The only reason people have ever barred from entering a forum I manage is due to PI harvesting, creepy and unabated ankle-biting (especially in PM and to women) or nonstop spamming of stupid redundant and irreverent shit in nearly every thread on the board

that pretty much leaves Murdock, seamajor and AIDSmin out on their asses

But I can tolerate AIDSmin but the other two will be dropped on sight

50 or so Alts will get 49 of them banned but wont get the owner banned
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 23, 2023, 12:45:51 PMFlynn is welcome here.

I don't have a problem with that drooling batwing wombat. This all just words on a screen.

The only reason people have ever barred from entering a forum I manage is due to PI harvesting, creepy and unabated ankle-biting (especially in PM and to women) or nonstop spamming of stupid redundant and irreverent shit in nearly every thread on the board

that pretty much leaves Murdock, seamajor and AIDSmin out on their asses

But I can tolerate AIDSmin but the other two will be dropped on sight

50 or so Alts will get 49 of them banned but wont get the owner banned

You don't know the history of dum sums and his thorough lunacy because I haven't made an issue of it. He an CW  are PI harvesters.

The cunt is already starting up with his PI BULLSHIT in the section

He posted a link to our taxation where it showed our unique surname.

He wanted to find out how much GST I COLLECTED for the government all because I said I sell paintings.

He is a VERY creepy fuck.

I know nothing will be done about him so I haven't bothered complaining. HE ISN'T GOING To CHANGE.

I have never asked anyone in 20 years of posting how they make living or how much money they have.

Adolf should NOT be a moderator here at all.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on September 24, 2023, 06:55:25 AMYou don't know the history of dum sums and his thorough lunacy because I haven't made an issue of it. He an CW  are PI harvesters.
You lie.

Quote from: caskur on September 24, 2023, 06:55:25 AMThe cunt is already starting up with his PI BULLSHIT in the section
You lie.

Quote from: caskur on September 24, 2023, 06:55:25 AMHe posted a link to our taxation where it showed our unique surname.
You lie.

Quote from: caskur on September 24, 2023, 06:55:25 AMHe wanted to find out how much GST I COLLECTED for the government all because I said I sell paintings.
You lie.

Quote from: caskur on September 24, 2023, 06:55:25 AMHe is a VERY creepy fuck.
Maybe, maybe not. What is certain however is you have made an industry out of misrepresenting my activities in the most boring and unfunny ways imaginable. And half truths are as good as lies in this regard.

I'm not going to say I've never encountered PI in my travels, as a moderator and administrator I've seen plenty of it, often being leaked by people such as yourself. You have doxxed yourself more times than I can remember for one thing, you were simply operating at too much of a Seamajor level of intellect to realise it.

But I put it to you that you more than knew what you were doing when you started splashing ATVile's name all over Third Rail, I also put it to you that it was your intent to maintain your Flame Damnation repository as a harvest of all the PI you had encountered in your travels.

Both are things I have no parallel for in my actions. Your accusation that I am a PII harvester is a flat out lie and a projection. And you know it; it's been told to you often enough and you have yet to produce a single shred of evidence to support your lies.

Quote from: caskur on September 24, 2023, 06:55:25 AMI know nothing will be done about him so I haven't bothered complaining. HE ISN'T GOING To CHANGE.
You're complaining now. "Ooooo, Adolph shouldn't be a moderator, wahhh. He is teh meanie creepy pasta, he made me poop my panties". What's even more retarded, you make out that you are some hyper successful figure of note, a practical public figure indeed, then wail like a banshee when you get spanked for bullshit you've authored that even a team of monkeys with typewriters couldn't be dumb enough to vomit up.

Quote from: caskur on September 24, 2023, 06:55:25 AMI have never asked anyone in 20 years of posting how they make living or how much money they have.
And I don't remember ever asking you either. Let's face it, you were all too ready to claim you received exorbitant sums for your efforts that recognised artists of repute wouldn't have charged. H. R. Giger springs to mind here, his art has appeared on a number of band's album artwork and he was lucky to break the $1000 mark.

The most you can ever pin on me is that I posted up a heavily redacted screencap of a publicly available record that wasn't even yours. No full name (in spite of you being so free to post it yourself), no full ABN number (though anyone viewing your oft repeated doxxing of yourself could easily do their own due diligence and learn it for themselves) and the link you claim I posted to it was in fact a link to the government run front page, NOT a direct link to the record itself.

Now contrast that with your own history. Bear in mind too, that for as irate as you get for the barest minimum I expended upon you to make you look foolish and a complete retard and tell us all what your intention was with your precious trove of archival material at Flame Damnation. I mean, I've got a pretty good idea, I want to hear it from your sweaty and chapped lips.

And do feel free while you're on a roll to explain exactly what danger I pose to anyone with a moderator panel, when so little of the information available even to an administrator is effectively useless anyway. Dynamic IP addresses, is that it? Are the people registered here supposed to be scared out of their wits by your fairytales and believe I might be rooting about in their locally stored lolcats collections, what?

No old girl, the truth is you are all bent out of shape that I should be afforded anything you deem as a mark of status because I've effectively raped your ass while barely trying to. And over a decade ago no less. The crowning irony being of course that as status symbols go, a moderator panel barely rates at all. Most people understand this. Most people are clued in enough to realise that even if I were the evil reprobate you made me out to be, there is pretty much fuck all I would do armed with a moderator panel that I couldn't accomplish without it.

I'd invite you to get bent at this point, but you pretty much already are. Sit down, grizzleguts.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Garraty_47

Wait... how did you even *know* about the lolcats?!?

PERFIDY! Vile haxor scum!

You better not have moved any of them; I have a very delicate sorting system and if I find so much as one ginger in the calico folder I'm calling the FBI!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 24, 2023, 09:03:53 AMWait... how did you even *know* about the lolcats?!?

PERFIDY! Vile haxor scum!

You better not have moved any of them; I have a very delicate sorting system and if I find so much as one ginger in the calico folder I'm calling the FBI!
Relax, you old farts are famous for them, just look at Obiwannajackoff. The only time that old bugger saw a wet pussy was when Tiddles fell into the kitchen sink!
Funny Funny x 3 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

- Biggie Smiles

Dove

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 24, 2023, 10:25:57 AMRelax, you old farts are famous for them, just look at Obiwannajackoff. The only time that old bugger saw a wet pussy was when Tiddles fell into the kitchen sink!

Poor Tiddles lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: caskur on September 24, 2023, 01:52:12 PMWhat happened to all your cats Dovey?

I homed them. I still have Prudence and my daughter has her cat Ripley.

I still have Ted Bunzey too.

My boyfriend has a visceral hatred of cats. But he loves me....so....Prudey stays lol. 

I live with a dog now too lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview