Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I get banned for the weirdest things - Truly

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 20, 2023, 07:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 21, 2023, 04:55:45 PMWhen I step outside at night to have a cig I have to be careful not to step on:

Raccoons
Skunks
Opossums
Stray cats
The occasional fox
Even a groundhog now and then.

At least the deer stay out in the yard where I don't have to worry about tripping over one.

I got the same thing here.  It like the fucking Discovery Channel in my yard sometimes.
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Frood

It's like a sex crimes discovery investigation phase in admins mouth...
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

alabama doesn't have a forensic unit on our police force.... theres rarely any teeth imprints and ALL the dna matches up....
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Frood

Quote from: deadskinmask on September 21, 2023, 05:59:57 PMalabama doesn't have a forensic unit on our police force.... theres rarely any teeth imprints and ALL the dna matches up....

Admin had a couple of ribs removed though...
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: Frood on September 21, 2023, 06:01:17 PMAdmin had a couple of ribs removed though...

well.... adam only had one removed and we've had problems ever since....
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Adam's tongue wasn't capable of doing a spin around his neck for an auto erotic reacharound...
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

caskur

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 21, 2023, 04:07:52 PMThere are a surprising number of people who have flounced out of various forums vowing never to return... and then always do. I wouldn't be surprised if one of those people is in this very thread.

<trying very hard not to look at Caskur>

*ahem*

FLEA HAS flounced more times than me....

I have PMs ON Facebook begging me to return...

Because, let's face it. I am devoutly loved by my frienemies.... plus I am beautiful...

Plus plus, I am very very interesting.... plus, plus plus, I have dirt on everyone.

And for a Price, I will keep your secrets.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Garraty_47

Quote from: caskur on September 22, 2023, 03:57:13 AMFLEA HAS flounced more times than me....

Hmm. (Press 'X' To Doubt)

I'll need to see the spreadsheets on that one.
The claim sounds very... dubious.

It isn't Flea who was infamous at forums past because she regularly buggered off for an hour/day/week.

That was {clears throat} someone else.

Quote from: caskur on September 22, 2023, 03:57:13 AMI have PMs ON Facebook begging me to return...

All that proves is somebody really disliked everyone else and wanted to cause us maximum suffering.

Quote from: caskur on September 22, 2023, 03:57:13 AMBecause, let's face it. I am devoutly loved by my frienemies.... plus I am beautiful...

Plus plus, I am very very interesting.... plus, plus plus, I have dirt on everyone.

And for a Price, I will keep your secrets.

Cool story except...
...the things you "know" often bear an uncanny resemblance to the stuff that comes out of a bull's ass.

I'd rather give my money to a homeless person.
At least they'd do something useful with it like buy drugs or a bottle of MD20/20.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview