Replies: 7871
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:56:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I'm 39 today

Started by Shen Li, September 23, 2023, 08:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

This is my last year in my 30's. I'm married, I have 2 boys in primary school. I'm not young and cute anymore. However, I'm still racially superior to white chix.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Blazor

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Today is my Great Aunt's birthday too.

Awwww, Im sure you still look young and cute lol. If not, than I am superior  :yeahhh:

Saw this jus' now, hope it dont make you hungry, lulz......

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Garraty_47

As someone with two decades on ya, let me assure you that 39 is in fact still young.

Enjoy it!
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 23, 2023, 08:59:17 AMAs someone with two decades on ya, let me assure you that 39 is in fact still young.

Enjoy it!
As if. I used to be so hawt and sexy. I could pour myself into tight jeans and put on high heels and every white guy wpuld be watching my hips move to and fro when I walked. Not anymore.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on September 23, 2023, 08:57:06 AMHappy Birthday!!!!!

Today is my Great Aunt's birthday too.

Awwww, Im sure you still look young and cute lol. If not, than I am superior  :yeahhh:

Saw this jus' now, hope it dont make you hungry, lulz......

Nice kitty. It looks yummy.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on September 23, 2023, 09:05:46 AMNice kitty. It looks yummy.

Some Flip Asian Ladies made me some Flip food the other day, I think their cat died, lulz. It was super yummy though!!!

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on September 23, 2023, 09:09:18 AMSome Flip Asian Ladies made me some Flip food the other day, I think their cat died, lulz. It was super yummy though!!!
Filipino food is gross.

Blazor

Do you have any big plans tonight? Some Mojitos perhaps?

Im actually making a cake either tonight or tomorrow. Tomorrow would be my Mom's birthday if she was around, Im gonna make her favorite cake for the first time, Black Forest Cake!!!

Looks similar to this....

Love Love x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on September 23, 2023, 09:18:49 AMFilipino food is gross.

Was some thin noodles, with cabbage, carrots, snow peas, chicken, and some kind of sausage sliced, I think.

I'd let your Mom cook me a meal anytime!  :yeahhh:

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on September 23, 2023, 09:19:27 AMDo you have any big plans tonight? Some Mojitos perhaps?

Im actually making a cake either tonight or tomorrow. Tomorrow would be my Mom's birthday if she was around, Im gonna make her favorite cake for the first time, Black Forest Cake!!!

Looks similar to this....

We're having a party at a Chinese restaurant this afternoon.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Shen Li on September 23, 2023, 09:02:50 AMAs if. I used to be so hawt and sexy. I could pour myself into tight jeans and put on high heels and every white guy wpuld be watching my hips move to and fro when I walked. Not anymore.

You think sexy is *only* about tight jeans and high heels?

Okay you win... you really are old. LoL

Shen Li

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 23, 2023, 09:44:13 AMYou think sexy is *only* about tight jeans and high heels?

Okay you win... you really are old. LoL
I'm not a pleasant person. Without my sexy body, I'm a nobody just like a white chick.
Sad Sad x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Happy birthday Shen. I feel all old now lol
<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 23, 2023, 09:51:36 AMHappy birthday Shen. I feel all old now lol
I know the feeling. I'm still going to get a little crazy today like I did when I was in my early 20's. :yeahhh:
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on September 23, 2023, 09:02:50 AMAs if. I used to be so hawt and sexy. I could pour myself into tight jeans and put on high heels and every white guy wpuld be watching my hips move to and fro when I walked. Not anymore.

Happy birthday

Look at the bright side

you could be a fat, pasty white desperate alcoholic with thinning hair and the IQ of a pair of dirty socks. At 42

Hi Murdy  :s_hi:

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List