The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

• So DSM, tell me more about this "once saved permanently saved" stuff 5 0 5 1

So DSM, tell me more about this "once saved permanently saved" stuff

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 23, 2023, 06:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

i'm saving Texas Chainsaw Massacre for a special occasion.... the original Evil Dead as well.... they love Night Of The Living Dead so thats our current go-to movie if theres nothing to do.... i have quite a collection of old sitcoms they like too.... but some of them we're too dated with "current events" so they don't really get the humor....

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on September 30, 2023, 12:02:27 PMi'm saving Texas Chainsaw Massacre for a special occasion.... the original Evil Dead as well.... they love Night Of The Living Dead so thats our current go-to movie if theres nothing to do.... i have quite a collection of old sitcoms they like too.... but some of them we're too dated with "current events" so they don't really get the humor....
I might watch a version or two of Texas Chainsaw Massacre this month.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on September 30, 2023, 12:11:13 PMI might watch a version or two of Texas Chainsaw Massacre this month.

the original is great.... the remake with jessica alba is okay.... but the rest are trash tbh.... its a very disappointing franchise considering the amount of potential there was....

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on September 30, 2023, 12:15:10 PMthe original is great.... the remake with jessica alba is okay.... but the rest are trash tbh.... its a very disappointing franchise considering the amount of potential there was....
The one I thought was the best was the version with R. Lee Ermey. That cast made two Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on September 30, 2023, 12:26:33 PMThe one I thought was the best was the version with R. Lee Ermey. That cast made two Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies.

yeah.... hes in the remake with jessica alba.... its not bad.... but the original is always the "original".... just like trump.... whether you like trump or not, how can ANYONE even attempt to out-maga the motherfuckin maga-king....  :crampe:

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on September 30, 2023, 12:34:03 PMyeah.... hes in the remake with jessica alba.... its not bad.... but the original is always the "original".... just like trump.... whether you like trump or not, how can ANYONE even attempt to out-maga the motherfuckin maga-king....  :crampe:
Donald Trump is not my preferred candidate for president. But, it's very likely it will be a Biden-Trump rematch. The Dems have become a blatantly corrupt authoritarian political arm of their woke billionaire superpac donors. The Dems should no longer be a consideration for people in the middle.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on September 30, 2023, 12:38:29 PMDonald Trump is not my preferred candidate for president. But, it's very likely it will be a Biden-Trump rematch. The Dems have become a blatantly corrupt authoritarian political arm of their woke billionaire superpac donors. The Dems should no longer be a consideration for people in the middle.

in a perfect world, it should be legal to kill democrats in the street.... seriously.... i'm open to "new ideas" but not when they produce such obviously disastrous policies.... these fuckin lunatics are blatantly trying to destroy our entire country....
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on September 30, 2023, 12:42:47 PMin a perfect world, it should be legal to kill democrats in the street.... seriously.... i'm open to "new ideas" but not when they produce such obviously disastrous policies.... these fuckin lunatics are blatantly trying to destroy our entire country....
That is not what I would want. But, I cannot understand why anybody who pays their bills through the sweat of their brow could cast a vote for the Dems. Everything they do when in office means people in the middle have fewer choices of their own lives and they pay more for everything. JFK must be rolling in his grave.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on September 30, 2023, 12:50:23 PMThat is not what I would want. But, I cannot understand why anybody who pays their bills through the sweat of their brow could cast a vote for the Dems. Everything they do when in office means people in the middle have fewer choices of their own lives and they pay more for everything. JFK must be rolling in his grave.

i get it, man.... you're probably a "moderate democrat" at heart.... but you have to realize that the democratic party has been hijacked by the mentally ill.... this isn't a "phase".... this is the new reality.... alot of ppl have been forced to abandon the democrats for this reason (evs at VF for example) and the ones who remain are actively and knowingly promoting death, destruction and pedophilla OR they themselves are mentally ill.... just as libertarians have had to embrace the republican party, so will "moderate" democrats.... because "liberalism" is the only alternative.... and that, my friend, is cancer on steroids....

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on September 30, 2023, 02:56:06 PMi get it, man.... you're probably a "moderate democrat" at heart.... but you have to realize that the democratic party has been hijacked by the mentally ill.... this isn't a "phase".... this is the new reality.... alot of ppl have been forced to abandon the democrats for this reason (evs at VF for example) and the ones who remain are actively and knowingly promoting death, destruction and pedophilla OR they themselves are mentally ill.... just as libertarians have had to embrace the republican party, so will "moderate" democrats.... because "liberalism" is the only alternative.... and that, my friend, is cancer on steroids....
I am a moderate Democrat. I am a true liberal. There is nothing moderate about the party anymore. They have become very illiberal.

All like minded moderates have walked way from the new Dems' authoritarianism. They have gone from being a big tent party to an extremist fringe movement. Backed by billionaires though.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on September 30, 2023, 03:06:39 PMI am a moderate Democrat. I am a true liberal. There is nothing moderate about the party anymore. They have become very illiberal.

All like minded moderates have walked way from the new Dems' authoritarianism. They have gone from being a big tent party to an extremist fringe movement. Backed by billionaires though.

i sympathize with you, man.... its gotta be difficult to see your party mismanaged and distorted in such a way.... however, "moderate democrats" weren't who i was referring to in my original post.... and the only way that you could possibly regain control of your group is with extreme measures.... i'm afraid that we have become so "civilized" that we can no longer "fight true evil" with legal means....