The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• So DSM, tell me more about this "once saved permanently saved" stuff 5 0 5 1

So DSM, tell me more about this "once saved permanently saved" stuff

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 23, 2023, 06:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

As a genuine european, my cock uncircumcised.

Removing foreskin... Thats some tribal shit.

Why dont you stick a bone through your nose as well, you fucking savages.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Odinson on September 24, 2023, 02:22:55 PMAs a genuine european, my cock uncircumcised.

i guess thats why you dirty bitches were the first to discover "cheese"....  :crampe:
Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

My ole lady says she would never suck an uncircumcised cock

that alone makes me thank my mom for doing the right thing. Barbarian or not.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 24, 2023, 02:45:31 PMMy ole lady says she would never suck an uncircumcised cock

my mom was worthless but my grandmother was a fuckin champ.... every decent quality in me can be traced back to my grandparents....

Garraty_47

Mutilating little boys way before they're old enough to say "No" shouldn't be legal.

Doing it because a talking donkey or what the fuck ever told some bronze-age goat herder that it would be a wonderful idea is straight up fucking insane and a crime against humanity.

Odinson

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 24, 2023, 02:45:31 PMMy ole lady says she would never suck an uncircumcised cock

Like your ole lady ever says no to cock...

:s_laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 24, 2023, 02:57:46 PMMutilating little boys way before they're old enough to say "No" shouldn't be legal.

Doing it because a talking donkey or what the fuck ever told some bronze-age goat herder that it would be a wonderful idea is straight up fucking insane and a crime against humanity.

while i can't argue with your logic, i gotta say "i'm fuckin glad i'm cut".... and even more grateful it was done when i was too young to be scared.... if i had to wait till i was 18, i woulda been worried as hell.... even girls with braces gave me the heebie-jeebies....  :crampe:

Herman

I will take Christianity, warts and all over Islam anyday. Islam is more than just a religion though. It is a supremacist ideology.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on September 25, 2023, 01:48:59 AMI will take Christianity, warts and all over Islam anyday. Islam is more than just a religion though. It is a supremacist ideology.

Ditto and the same with atheism or agnostics. Motherfuckers who have no moral anchor cant be trusted. I've worked with enough of them to know.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on September 25, 2023, 01:56:45 AMDitto and the same with atheism or agnostics. Motherfuckers who have no moral anchor cant be trusted. I've worked with enough of them to know.
I lived abroad for over twenty five years. A lot of those years in Muslim shitholes. Islam is barbaric.

Lokmar

When I blasted a load in my wife this morning, my eyes rolled back in my head just fine. I think this foreskin hysteria is way overrated.

I bet this all started with some manclown wanting equal victimhood status. The cunt was jelly over muhzie women that got their clits cut off. That kind of stupid shit is as different than night and day. That would be the equivalent getting your dick chopped off.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on September 25, 2023, 02:02:05 AMI lived abroad for over twenty five years. A lot of them in Muslim shitholes. Islam is barbaric.

I've read the koran, pig shit be upon it, and its straight up plagiarized from the Bible by imbeciles. Its really that poorly made up.

Erica Mena

I say the same thing.
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on September 25, 2023, 02:04:05 AMI've read the koran, pig shit be upon it, and its straight up plagiarized from the Bible by imbeciles. Its really that poorly made up.
It is so dang obvious.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar on September 24, 2023, 01:33:28 PMFirst time I jacked off, I was probably 12 or 13. I shot off so fukin hard and far, I was scared I'd need a fukin black light to clean up the jizz I shot off all over the place. Thought I'd take be a week to get it all. I'm sure it would have been sooooo much better if I still had my foreskin!!!!

Oh yea, and I needed a few minutes to unfold myself afterwards. It was like my body was trying to turn me into a folded up fukin lawn chair. No doubt if I still had a foreskin, my parents would have found me dead in that position!

:rolleyes:
Translation: religious weirdos sliced up your cock and now you fuck like a spastic, check.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles