Replies: 7369
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:34:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

A heads up to Third Rail blow-ins.

Started by Bricktop, November 10, 2016, 10:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on September 22, 2023, 07:57:06 AMYou have have nailed nothing you freak. I have been selling art since the age of 16.
So... a tax cheat then. Based on the complete absence of your name (which you have openly posted yourself and on The Retard Farm) on the publicly browsable Australian Tax Office.

"Nailed it!"

Quote from: caskur on September 22, 2023, 07:57:06 AMWhat you tried to do is PI hound into my private life because YOU ARE A PI HARVESTER and a piss poor one at that.
This would be one of those allegations the left levels at Donald Trump all the time... incompetent, bumbling... yet somehow the biggest threat to the world since Hitler himself.

Nevertheless, a Big Claim requires supporting evidence. If I've genuinely harvested your PII for the purposes of hounding my way into your personal life, you would of course have something more to show for it than "I never lie".

So pony it up. Because from where I sit, only one of us has ever harvested the PII of others, even going as far as to maintain a database of it at Flame Damnation AND hiding it all after the fact when they got caught... and that person wasn't me.

Go on. You wouldn't want to be thought of as a liar now, would you?

Quote from: caskur on September 22, 2023, 07:57:06 AMSo fuck off and die. My financial business is NONE  of your business.
You made it my business, you made it the business of everyone that read your proud boasts at TRF.

I just happened to call you a fraud, and not without good cause.

Quote from: caskur on September 22, 2023, 07:57:06 AMYou should NOT be a moderator. You are nothing more than a creepy stalker.
Yeah well, creepy or not, I'm not overstepping my mark and that's really what counts as far as the management here are concerned. Frankly, I'm not even sure I should be a moderator here either - as far as I am aware my gig is to approve or disallow guest posts and there's not exactly a surplus of those to be had.

I wouldn't cry foul if DKG decided I didn't need the allows any more. I wouldn't feel obligated to keep an eye on things here as much either, which I'm sure would more than meet with your approval.

So why don't you butter him up in PM a bit? Maybe send some nudes of you in the bathtub or something?

Quote from: caskur on September 22, 2023, 07:57:06 AMI do not give a flying fuck that Az thinks you are a top bloke.
So why bring it up then? It wasn't a topic for discussion until you brought it up, ya dropkick.  :crampe: 

Quote from: caskur on September 22, 2023, 07:57:06 AMI know for a fact you are a piece of shit who stalks people...
You're delusional, you've invested far more effort on my behalf than I've done on everyone combined. Shit, I don't even so much as play the "who is behind that nicswitch" game that you spend so much time on!

Quote from: caskur on September 22, 2023, 07:57:06 AMFuck off and die scumbag..
Nah, don't think I'll be doing that. But you be sure to live a long and hateful life yourself, Santa.  :crampe:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood on September 22, 2023, 07:50:59 AMIt's true.

He has no reason to act like the C'nt you reckon he is and I have no reason to lie about the reality of what he knows and what he actually acknowledges on the boards. He enjoys friction though and he gets/enjoys winding you up....to a point.

You should be kissing his size 8 boots for what he has
Size eight? SIze fucking eight?!?!?!?

You take that back! It's size eleven you prick, and you know it!

Sheesh, you'll be telling her I have tiny hands and yeti pubes next... so sad... very sad....
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on September 22, 2023, 08:03:29 AMHe posted a link to Kurt's tax.
Did I?

Or did I post a photoshop with band-aids obscuring a publicly available page that literally anyone in possession of your surname (and remember, you were watermarking all your photos with it at the time) could have plugged into the search engine of the tax office site themselves?

Maybe you would care to explain how it is "creepy" when someone posts up an image with no actual information in it, but somehow it's perfectly permissible to go spamming a posters full name page after page. You know, like you did ATVile's... and on a board he wasn't about to defend himself on.

Quote from: caskur on September 22, 2023, 08:03:29 AMThat useless bastard is just one giant jealous monster... he HATES the fact others did better in life than him.
Oh purleaze, you want to try that lie on? Bitch, I'm very content with what I have, I envy you not. I've traveled, met amazing people, worked with some top names and some exceptionally talented unknowns, I have all I ever needed and want for nothing that I never earned.

I certainly don't want your life. For one thing, I'd have to share a bed with Kurt. Fuck that.

Quote from: caskur on September 22, 2023, 08:03:29 AMIf you want to keep my friendship I strongly advise you not to keep pushing that pathetic cunt on me..

Ta!!!
Oh derr, you act as if he's raping you with me, knock it off your silly ol' bint!  :crampe:

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

In light of recent dissent regarding my analysis of the denizens of Tasmania (and their kissing cousins of South and Western Arse-trailer), I present this, exhibit A, the second hit single from Aussie Icons Australian Crawl about a rather famous Taswegian a few of you might be familiar with, along with lyrics because the buggers had a habit of being incomprehensible at the best of times...

Convict state
It just won't rate
He want to get higher
Apple isle, the inbred smile
He's gonna get by'a
His mother's hand
He could not stand
He left for the islands
To fish and hunt
To take a punt
The new guinea highlands

Oh Errol
I would give everything just to be like him

He had to go
The sirocco
He's sailin' the high seas
Hollywood, captain blood
He's billing the nazi's
Took a rebel stand
With the contraband
Coast of Mexico
He want to pounce
Like an animal
To girls he just can't say no

Oh Errol

He had them all
Screamin' for more
He play the wild scene
Ah scandalize, no comprise
He's down on his knees
Swashbuckling
He was the king
The toast of tinsel town
They build him up
They took it all
And they just cut him down

Oh Errol

Ironically a few short years later, lead vocalist Guy McDonough would get his wish and end up just like Errol Flynn... dead. From a nasty condition beginning with the letter "A" as it happens. And no, it wasn't fucken acne. Too many trendy chemicals, too many fast women, his dick caught a wog and the next thing you know his bandmates were buying his ass, which is probably just as well.

I mean if the prevailing science of the day was telling us you could catch what he had from cereal boxes, imagine the health hazard his various orifices might posed when his guts started turning into liquefied shit.

Anyway... Tasmania... inbreeding, disease, convicts... it's all there in the first verse.

And it's all over the other places I mentioned too, no matter how hard Cackles denies it.

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview