The best topic

Replies: 7549
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:10:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Fuck you, Lily.

Started by Flynn, September 24, 2023, 06:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on September 24, 2023, 08:54:11 PMFirst off, I'm better than you, and always have been. You're a fukin idiot for ever trusting spic oak. She's a super low IQ dipshit that has ZERO integrity. You've shown what a fukin buffoon you are for trusting her. Obviously, you're a bigger dumb ass than she is! PWN3D!

Second, if BF's forum is a 1 and Blue Cashew is a 10, then Blue Cashew is actually an 11. This place is so much better than BF's!

I judge you as a POS. I'm right, I'm ALWAYS right!

As far as being part of us, well, nobody likes melanoma,yet plenty of people wind up with it as part of them. Here you are. Maybe you've gone into remission. I dunno.

For the record, even though you're a retarded douchebag, I welcome you.

Flynn has the absolute worst judgement I've ever seen. Worse than mine.

Stupid shit aligns with and makes friends with genuine scum bags. Ignores warnings. Than announces how "hur der i was wrong!" No shit.

Flynn feels comfortable with blatant abusers for a reason.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove on September 25, 2023, 08:06:56 AMFlynn has the absolute worst judgement I've ever seen. Worse than mine.

Stupid shit aligns with and makes friends with genuine scum bags. Ignores warnings. Than announces how "hur der i was wrong!" No shit.

Flynn is a lame troll handle. Nothing more and nothing special.

He does his repetitive flyover routine at every single one of these dying forums. When he's done, he says gotcha, pats himself on the back while everybody else yawns.  Rinse and repeat.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Shen Li on September 25, 2023, 08:14:07 AMFlynn is a lame troll handle. Nothing more and nothing special.

He does his repetitive flyover routine at every single one of these dying forums. When he's done, he says gotcha, pats himself on the back while everybody else yawns.  Rinse and repeat.
The game is the game...same as it ever was. 

Shen Li

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 25, 2023, 08:30:47 AMThe game is the game...same as it ever was. 
Even if it was entertaining in the past, which I doubt, it's tedious to read in 2023.

Flynn needs to change it up to reflect the demographic decline. If he is incapable of doing that, call it a career. Nobody(besides Marteeni) will miss his antiquated schtick.

deport_liberals

Many people noticed and commented upon Flynn's terrible ratings both at SG  and BF. But she cannot be but what he is.  I saw on occasion some yearning for a human connection with certain members but the social retardation was too much to overcome.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 25, 2023, 08:42:20 AMMany people noticed and commented upon Flynn's terrible ratings both at SG  and BF. But she cannot be but what he is.  I saw on occasion some yearning for a human connection with certain members but the social retardation was too much to overcome.
Like Marteeni, he can't let go of BH. Sad really.

Biggie Smiles

I think I called it when flynn first got installed as mod that her true intent was wreck BF

she didn't succeed entirely but has definitely left the place with the stigma of a PI mining factory
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 25, 2023, 09:09:14 AMI think I called it when flynn first got installed as mod that her true intent was wreck BF

she didn't succeed entirely but has definitely left the place with the stigma of a PI mining factory
Anybody with half a brain could see it coming.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on September 25, 2023, 09:11:44 AMAnybody with half a brain could see it coming.

And therein lies the problem

neither oak or bf have half a brain. Not even a third in fact

Oerdin

Well, this thread and a few twists and turns.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on September 25, 2023, 04:44:29 PMWell, this thread and a few twists and turns.
The usual nonsense from the usual culprits.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on September 24, 2023, 12:25:16 PMLily might log off for good...

who amongst us wouldn't wish that?
Me. I wouldn't know Lily from a piece of shark, but even if I did, I'm sure I could handle anything she brought. I mean I've handled everything else anyone has ever thrown at me and managed to get this far without wishing they'd vanish for good.

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 24, 2023, 12:31:02 PMThey're gonna call Biggie Smile's job!

And say "Mr xxxxxxxxxx? Biggie Smiles is making people cry on the interwebz"  :crampe:
Most people with any savvy these days would barely raise an eyebrow over such a complaint. It was certainly the case when I was working in entertainment, but then that industry is surely no stranger to crazed groupies going full metal retard when the objects of their interest spurned them.

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 24, 2023, 02:49:12 PMI don't think I've ever really been a mystery online.
Even back in the WebTV newsgroups my identity was hardly a secret and hasn't been since.

I suppose that's just another thing that makes me a mutant...
...I was born without the gene that makes someone crave anonymity.

I can sympathize with people who are doxxed or otherwise have personal details exposed without their consent and wouldn't play that game myself but also I just have a really difficult time understanding all the fuss.
Same. And I think you know that, just as I know that neither of us are exactly chasing the notoriety either. It is what it is and that is "not much".

Frankly I find the whole thing more than a little boring myself. Too many people I know have stooped to it, all it's ever proved to me is that they cannot hold something in confidence. So what? We all know there are people like that out there, anyone that feels froggy with someone else's personally identifying rl circumstance is someone you probably shouldn't get too close to anyway... so really, their propensity for blabbing publicly is actually doing us all a favour.

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 24, 2023, 04:12:44 PMAnyone who has been an administrator on a board where she has poasted will know the pattern.  It always starts in the PM...first asking then whining and finally threatening, requests for special treatment or complaints about her current enemies.  Once you have had enough and tell her to back off you become the enemy.  Belligerence and demands to delete her account follow.  Accusations of racism and unethical behaviour ensue. Eventually if you are lucky she'll be off to another board...
She's not the only one that acts like that, I know her type well.

Quote from: Dove on September 25, 2023, 08:06:56 AMFlynn has the absolute worst judgement I've ever seen. Worse than mine.

Assuming your analysis is correct, what does that say about her inability to hit it off with the heavy hitters of BH and having to content herself with the Caskurs and Martinis of this world?

No, really. The Flynn handle showed up around the same time as Brent v2.0... got in pretty much all of the moderators and administrators inboxes as I recall, but utterly failed to impress any of them. Much of the support Flynn received came from what were regarded as tards by the elites of the site.
You're Gross! You're Gross! x 1 Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Flame Town biggest tard is you dicksplash.

You played THE PI GAME TO HOLD IT AGAINST OTHERS HEAD BUT WAKLING AUTO CORRECTIONS WITHOUT CHECKING BEFORE SENDING OFF RENDERS POSTS GOBBLIGOOK...

SMH HOIUL? ABOUT KEEPS YOUR TRACK COLD.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES SMF HOIUL MEAN?

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on September 26, 2023, 08:39:32 AMYou played THE PI GAME TO HOLD IT OTHERS HEAD BUT WAKLING SMH HOIUL? ABOUY KEEPS YOUR TRACK COLD.
Can I buy a vowel? I have no idea what the fuck it is you're trying to say here.  :s_laugh:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Garraty_47

Quote from: caskur on September 26, 2023, 08:39:32 AMYou played THE PI GAME TO HOLD IT OTHERS HEAD BUT WAKLING SMH HOIUL? ABOUY KEEPS YOUR TRACK COLD.

I'll take "What does an exploded aneurysm sound like" for $1000, Alex.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview