Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Fuck you, Lily.

Started by Flynn, September 24, 2023, 06:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 24, 2023, 09:13:48 AMDon't do it dude.

It's simply not worth it. Trust me I've been there.

Oh really?

Wasn't it you that went and broadcasted about my lil boy to that fat fuck, thinking it was some secret that would shame me if outted? Yeah, an innocent child who has fuck all to do with these forums?

Spare me the righteous attitude. You're no fucking better than her
Informative Informative x 1 View List
<t></t>

reaps the honest

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 24, 2023, 10:47:43 AMOh really?

Wasn't it you that went and broadcasted about my lil boy to that fat fuck, thinking it was some secret that would shame me if outted? Yeah, an innocent child who has fuck all to do with these forums?

Spare me the righteous attitude. You're no fucking better than her

Nope and I've no idea what the fuck are you going on about you crazy cunt.

Wasn't you the person who always acts all righteous about children then sits back and has a good laugh about what she did to Angel and her children. You know who's children has fuck all to do with these forums. Yeah you were,so spare me your righteous attitude,you dumb nigger.

Erica Mena

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 24, 2023, 10:55:59 AMNope and I've no idea what the fuck are you going on about you crazy cunt.

Wasn't you the person who always acts all righteous about children then sits back and has a good laugh about what she did to Angel and her children. You know who's children has fuck all to do with these forums. Yeah you were,so spare me your righteous attitude,you dumb nigger.

Fuck you. She already admitted to someone that it was you. Nobody did she to Angel's kids so get fucked and die.

Always using someone else to justify your grimey ways. It's never cuz anything was done to you personally. Fucking lame
<t></t>

reaps the honest

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 24, 2023, 10:57:57 AMFuck you. She already admitted to someone that it was you. Nobody did she to Angel's kids so get fucked and die.

Always using someone else to justify your grimey ways. It's never cuz anything was done to you personally. Fucking lame

No,fuck you.

I didn't even know you had a boy you dumb fuck.I mean how would I?

How the fuck would I know you had a boy.And even if I did,what would I even have to say about it? Ermmm Flea has a boy.So fucking what lol you delusional fucking hag. I'll play though-so go fetch me some links to where I told someone you had a boy. I'll wait ....

And you did plenty to Angel and her children. You still laugh about it to this day,you fucking scum bag.

Erica Mena

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 24, 2023, 11:03:52 AMNo,fuck you.

I didn't even know you had a boy you dumb fuck.I mean how would I?

How the fuck would I know you had a boy.And even if I did,what would I even have to say about it? Ermmm Flea has a boy.So fucking what lol you delusional fucking hag. I'll play though-so go fetch me some links to where I told someone you had a boy. I'll wait ....

And you did plenty to Angel and her children. You still laugh about it to this day,you fucking scum bag.

Stfu, scumbag. You know you did it cuz you knew it wasn't being mentioned on the forums. You told fat Murdock so she could run with it, not knowing EVERYONE and their fucking mama knew, only out of respect, they didn't talk about it. Little kids shouldn't be used as troll bait by weirdo's on troll boards.

You're a vile piece of shit. Everyone knows it, hence why you're merely tolerated here.
<t></t>

reaps the honest

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 24, 2023, 11:10:21 AMStfu, scumbag. You know you did it cuz you knew it wasn't being mentioned on the forums. You told fat Murdock so she could run with it, not knowing EVERYONE and their fucking mama knew, only out of respect, they didn't talk about it. Little kids shouldn't be used as troll bait by weirdo's on troll boards.

You're a vile piece of shit. Everyone knows it, hence why you're merely tolerated here.

That's what I thought nothing but absolute b/s or proof to back it up. Why doesn't that surprise me. And I'm a fucking novice about being a vile piece of shit compared to you.
Funny why you didn't answer any of my questions though. To hard to answer,maybe lol.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 24, 2023, 10:17:19 AMThe one crying endlessly about PI is the one spreading it.  Can't make this shit up....

Amazing innit?

How the vermin scum on the left always end up being exactly that which they are accusing others of?

by the way, what's she talking about that I have you doing my dirty work?

I don't think you and I have ever once exchanged a personal message. like, ever.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 24, 2023, 11:58:35 AMAmazing innit?

How the vermin scum on the left always end up being exactly that which they are accusing others of?

by the way, what's she talking about that I have you doing my dirty work?

I don't think you and I have ever once exchanged a personal message. like, ever.

That's how they do.  The only dirty work I've seen here is hers, playing telephone from moodoch to BF because people gave her shit recs and made fun of her.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 24, 2023, 12:09:19 PMThat's how they do.  The only dirty work I've seen here is hers, playing telephone from moodoch to BF because people gave her shit recs and made fun of her.

Yep. And remember I'm in a unique position to both haven been a forum admin and friendly with these two cows

I saw exactly how they get down and always told them I would not provide them info on anyone. They were never too happy about that but still pretended to be cool

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 24, 2023, 07:23:51 AMDrama llama time at the no-petting zoo. Yay.

The drama of it all is amazing.

None of these people understand the difference between words on a forum and real life. They just don't. This thread is stunning in how demonstrates exactly how unhinged they are  :crampe:

Exactly what do they think can be done to Biggie?! Dude. Typing about family members is gnarly. Oak does it all the time. How is anyone INVOLVING her stupid family though?  Fucking log off. Problem solved. Maybe go spend time with them or some shit. Touch grass. 

Also Flynn you were warned about Oak. Are you seeking sympathy? You signed up for that. Eat it.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

Lily might log off for good...

who amongst us wouldn't wish that?

This new drama is turning stale very fast.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Flynn was warned when she was busy praising that fat fuck indeed

Dove

Quote from: caskur on September 24, 2023, 12:25:16 PMLily might log off for good...

who amongst us wouldn't wish that?

This new drama is turning stale very fast.

Uhg if only. This isn't her first rodeo.

Erica Mena

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 24, 2023, 11:17:11 AMThat's what I thought nothing but absolute b/s or proof to back it up. Why doesn't that surprise me. And I'm a fucking novice about being a vile piece of shit compared to you.
Funny why you didn't answer any of my questions though. To hard to answer,maybe lol.

You're a kid-trolling piece of shit. End of
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 24, 2023, 12:25:23 PMFlynn was warned when she was busy praising that fat fuck indeed

Woogie boogity werdz on teh forumz gone gitcha!!
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview