The best topic

Replies: 8292
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:13:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Blazor

Fuck you, Lily.

Started by Flynn, September 24, 2023, 06:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Thiel

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Bonesaw

Around 50% of the world's population is obese or overweight, according to statistics.

Some of you are fatties tossing around stones in fat houses.

I weigh around 160, so no, I don't want any of your doughnuts...

Herman

Quote from: Bonesaw on October 15, 2023, 08:27:01 PMAround 50% of the world's population is obese or overweight, according to statistics.

A lot of folks on these forums should not be mentioning other folks' appearance.

Herman

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on October 15, 2023, 08:30:19 PMA lot of folks on these forums should not be mentioning other folks' appearance.
People do it though. I've had my appearance called into question innumerable times...

...and I don't give a fuck. So if someone else has an issue about any negative comment I might pass on their presentation, well... "sucks to be them" I reckon. They could try spending the rest of their lives trying to fix up whatever grossness they have going on... or simply drinking a bag of cement and hardening the fuck up.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Aylana

Nice shrine dedicated to Lily and Murducky you got here.

Aylana

Quote from: DKG on October 13, 2023, 02:44:01 PMLike I said to Garraty, I still want to try. I would welcome Oak if she decided to post here.

I doubt a thread called Fuck you Lilly is going to encourage Oak to post here.
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aylana on October 16, 2023, 10:00:44 AMNice shrine dedicated to Lily and Murducky you got here.
Figured why not

Something to show our appreciation for the 127 shrines dedicated to me over there.

DKG

Quote from: Aylana on October 16, 2023, 10:03:38 AMI doubt a thread called Fuck you Lilly is going to encourage Oak to post here.
How about a guarantee that she will not be panel abused here like the unstable owner of BF does.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Daily kombucha enemas and endless soyent shake refills might do the trick.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oerdin

Quote from: Bonesaw on October 15, 2023, 08:27:01 PMAround 50% of the world's population is obese or overweight, according to statistics.

Bonesaw forgot to mention he is only 5'4 and 160lbs.  :p

Frood

Quote from: Aylana on October 16, 2023, 10:03:38 AMI doubt a thread called Fuck you Lilly is going to encourage Oak to post here.

Her loss...

Besides, while all of us aren't all chummy with each other necessarily, by and large, a fairness and civility code is abided by most.

Oak hates being reasonable and civil.

Everything Oak encounters is treated like her scale... she can't help but to break it.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Oerdin on October 22, 2023, 01:30:10 AMBonesaw forgot toention he is only 5'4 and 160lbs.  :p

And his glass eye is made out of cotton  candy...
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Funny Funny x 1 View List

- Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview