The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Fuck you, Lily.

Started by Flynn, September 24, 2023, 06:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on September 24, 2023, 12:19:10 PMExactly what do they think can be done to Biggie?!

They're gonna call Biggie Smile's job!

And say "Mr xxxxxxxxxx? Biggie Smiles is making people cry on the interwebz"  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 4 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 24, 2023, 12:30:10 PMYou're a kid-trolling piece of shit. End of

And .........

You're still going on abouts kids lolololol.

Links?

Screen shots ?

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 24, 2023, 12:31:02 PMThey're gonna call Biggie Smile's job!

And say "Mr xxxxxxxxxx? Biggie Smiles is making people cry on the interwebz"  :crampe:

It's fucking amazing.

So Murd gives fat Oak your private real life info.

Oak gives it to BF.

Now they are all having a collective meltdown all terrified of you going full on Punisher over it with all your "rage and resources" and you have so much to lose!!!

They really risked your life!! And now they are turning on eachother in fear of what you might to do avenge this life altering deadly blow  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on September 24, 2023, 12:33:58 PMIt's fucking amazing.

So Murd gives fat Oak your private real life info.

Oak gives it to BF.

Now they are all having a collective meltdown all terrified of you going full on Punisher over it with all your "rage and resources" and you have so much to lose!!!

They really risked your life!! And now they are turning on eachother in fear of what you might to do avenge this life altering deadly blow  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

And the best part is, they're never gonna know when it's coming or what it will be

and when it does, they certainly wont be able to prove to any standard of justice preponderance or otherwise where it came from.

:popcorn:
That's fire That's fire x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 24, 2023, 12:31:02 PMThey're gonna call Biggie Smile's job!

"Hey I'm some random person here to let you know the guy posting as Biggie Smiles on a forum of like 15 people is saying things we don't like"

:crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 24, 2023, 12:35:34 PMAnd the best part is, they're never gonna know when it's coming or what it will be

and when it does, they certainly wont be able to prove to any standard of justice preponderance or otherwise where it came from.

:popcorn:

You are gonna make them commit the suicide.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on September 24, 2023, 12:36:00 PM"Hey I'm some random person here to let you know the guy posting as Biggie Smiles on a forum of like 15 people is saying things we don't like"

Quick -- Mr xxxxxxxx log in <here> Biggie Smiles just said something that made our tooshies hurt!

Mr xxxxxxxxxxx phones HR -- hello? Um, yeah, do we have anyone named Biggie Smiles on the payroll?

HR: Huh?

Yeah, that one's gonna play out real scary scary n stuff  :crampe:

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 24, 2023, 12:39:58 PMQuick -- Mr xxxxxxxx log in <here> Biggie Smiles just said something that made our tooshies hurt!

Mr xxxxxxxxxxx phones HR -- hello? Um, yeah, do we have anyone named Biggie Smiles on the payroll?

HR: Huh?

Yeah, that one's gonna play out real scary scary n stuff  :crampe:

I bet that VM had you terrified!  :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on September 24, 2023, 12:40:48 PMI bet that VM had you terrified!  :crampe:

OMG

I didn't even want to touch my phone all day out of fear lurch might come crawling out of it like that crazy bitch crawling out of the well in that movie The Ring
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Tubby Whales banned reaps from her facebook page

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 24, 2023, 12:42:24 PMOMG

I didn't even want to touch my phone all day out of fear lurch might come crawling out of it like that crazy bitch crawling out of the well in that movie The Ring

I don't know what's funnier. That they actually did this....or that they are now melting down and turning on eachother because they did this  :crampe:

Fucking aye lol
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on September 24, 2023, 12:43:43 PMI don't know what's funnier. That they actually did this....or that they are now melting down and turning on eachother because they did this  :crampe:

Fucking aye lol

it is cute

which is why I'm taking my time

it's always good to watch the squirming before.. well... you know

like PennyWise said.. it's like salting the meat.

Biggie Smiles

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 24, 2023, 12:46:58 PMRemind him he has a lot to lose!!!!

:s_laugh:

And she's tired of her family involved. What. The. Fuck  :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on September 24, 2023, 01:05:54 PM:s_laugh:

And she's tired of her family involved. What. The. Fuck  :crampe:

Lefts are quite adverse to whatever they are promoting happening to them
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview