The best topic

Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Fuck you, Lily.

Started by Flynn, September 24, 2023, 06:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Brent

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Dove

Herman

The deadbeat dad is always angry in his Flynn character. He is still a frickin pussy.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

deport_liberals

Quote from: Dove on December 03, 2023, 05:20:13 PMPoor Flynn.

Treated very unfairly by BF, tPoTF, King Martini, and numerous others.  All she wanted was to make the meltdown section a meeting place for diverse viewpoints.  Very sad how it all went down.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

"The pig on two feet" tPOTF just never stops being funny

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Erica Mena on December 01, 2023, 01:09:58 PMYou should have let me do it then, if you were too busy. After everything his whack ass did.
You and I weren't exactly on each other's Christmas Card lists at the time as I recall. Additionally, outing a person's personally identifying details is something I've always taken a dim view of to put it mildly. Hell, it's that position that is the root of Caskur's enduring hatred of all things sc`T.

Making someone's personally identifying details public and especially in an area meant solely for recreational exchange of banter is a weak act in my opinion and not something to be excused by saying "well they did it so it's okay for me to do it". And like it or not, THE MOR0N did make cursory attempts to keep his board free of that shit, though he wasn't always successful. There were multiple attempts made to get ATVile's, V-Agent's, Martini's, Pickles' and my own PII public currency there, along with the PII of people that had never even heard of The Retard Farm, much less posted on it. Not exactly what I'd call entertainment.

So no, I didn't feel like being a party to THE MOR0N's details being outed, any more than I held with the outing of yours. I might have used his for the purposes of needling the shit out him on occasion, but putting his RL affairs in jeopardy by doxxing him publicly was always off the table as far as I was concerned. I'm not about to abase myself by sinking so low and you shouldn't either.

You can be better than that.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Flynn

Quote from: Herman on December 03, 2023, 10:20:16 PMThe deadbeat dad is always angry in his Flynn character. He is still a frickin pussy.

Hi, Pole Smoker.

And you're Mrs. Lapdog, trying to cram someone else's narrative up that veteran dick taking ass of yours, hoping you'll eventually shit out a tiny diamond of truth.

Show me your evidence instead of you publicly fellating the fact that you're nothing more than a cheerleader for the dog eating, zipper heads that spread Covid faster than you can bed your own long dead mother in that ramshackle wooden crate, you call a "dwelling."

Keep deflecting the point that it was proven that Jackie Chan Sr. and Jackie Chan Jr. share the same i.p. address....

....keep dodging that point, I even have i.p. evidence of those two flat faced maggots being one of the same.

Biaattcchhhh!
<t></t>

Flynn

<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Brent on December 03, 2023, 04:58:26 PMNow I can sleep soundly.

And hopefully one of these days (like right now) you'll forget to wake up and do all of us a favor and just die.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Flynn on December 17, 2023, 11:40:36 PMStill on Welfare?

Just because simply being in the same room as Poofer will lower ones credit score....doesn't mean they'll end up on welfare.

Why do "flamers" constantly use the same stupid material? Everyone is on welfare. Or a whore. Or neglects their kids.

So fucking tedious and stupid.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Flynn

Quote from: Dove on December 17, 2023, 11:57:29 PMJust because simply being in the same room as Poofer will lower ones credit score....doesn't mean they'll end up on welfare.

Why do "flamers" constantly use the same stupid material? Everyone is on welfare. Or a whore. Or neglects their kids.

So again, as you can see it's not me bringing up The Poofer or any kind of iteration of him or their past "relationship," yet as one can see, it's always been Dove bringing up The Poofer.

Here it is in color vision for all to see.

So, Biggie, it's not me bringing up this, as you can see it's Dove once again. As foretold, this isn't my home board, so I guess you can ignore the truth of who really brings up Martini. Dove and Herman.

Looks like a reminder thread needs to  be made again for Dove as she's too fucking stupid to realize she owns herself everytime she brings up The Poofer.

The same retard, different day.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Dove on December 17, 2023, 11:57:29 PMJust because simply being in the same room as Poofer will lower ones credit score....doesn't mean they'll end up on welfare.

Awwww....you couldn't resist could you? That's your only claim to fame, fucking Martini.

You don't need to be a "flamer" to realize you willingly take handouts from the State. You're a lazy piece of ghetto shit whore that the tax payers dollars are supporting.

I love how all these supposed Trump lovers omit the fact that you are well below the poverty line, and the Republicans have been trying to do away with welfare and SSI benefits to gutter tramps like yourself.

You're a fucking joke and so are most these alleged Conservatives that wouldn't know what a Conservative is, even if one walked up behind them and gave them a reach around using a lobbyist hand.

Keep on bringing him up cunt, because that's all you got.
<t></t>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview