Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Fuck you, Lily.

Started by Flynn, September 24, 2023, 06:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

That's fire That's fire x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 24, 2023, 03:14:18 PMI think it's because anonymity was part of the thrill and has just become ingrained habit for a lot of forum denizens.  I don't really care if people online know who I am in real life, I'd just prefer they don't.

I don't want to imply that I've *never* strapped on an alt to have a little fun, part of which was avoiding giving away the fact that it was me posting, so I get that part I really do. But my "main" has always been 'me' in every sense of the word.

We had a number of identity slots available by default on WebTV and I used one to occasionally run a temporary nym just for laughs. My favorite was 'Ima Idjit' or something like that. Posted complete gibberish and nonsense which at the time I found highly amusing.

I think you're on target about it being a habit, too.

Even when I set aside the ol' flame days nym to mark a clear delineation between the *way* I posted then and how I post now jaggoffs (side-eye in Reaper's direction) still insist on calling me "Vitty". Those patterns can be difficult to walk away from, especially once people begin to expect a particular 'you' to show up when you log in.

DKG

Quote from: Flynn on September 24, 2023, 06:52:45 AMI will NEVER be a part of The Blue Cashew, because you fucks aren't any better than BF. In fact I deplore all of you simple minded fucks,
You finally made a wise decision. It is about time you retired this stale Flynn character. Nobody is buying it anyway. Flaming is dead, so there is not much point in maintaining the troll. Freud retired Dinky Dianna and you can do the same with the Flynn act. Good luck.
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on September 24, 2023, 03:44:28 PMLol... the fat cunt is schizo... :crampe:

Bro -- you didn't know? You and Deport Liberals are my stoogies

you do my dirty work for me  :crampe:

When in fact, I'm quite confident I am not exactly on Deport_liberals favorite 100 people of all time list due to my loathing of that sanctimonious hypocritical cunt lotusbud. They seem to be quite fond of each other. Which is cool, you don't have to dislike whomever I dislike. My name isn't Oak.

But it's funny none-the-less to see that pig dig as deep into the bottom of the barrel to justify behavior she's been running with for DECADES
Funny Funny x 1 View List

deadskinmask

i think i'm gonna retire "deadskinmask" and go back to being the real me.... a strong yankee black women with liberal values and a talent for crafting tea cozies....
Funny Funny x 4 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Frood

Quote from: DKG on September 24, 2023, 03:46:28 PMYou finally made a wise decision. It is about time you retired this stale Flynn character. Nobody is buying it anyway. Flaming is dead, so there is not much point in maintaining the troll. Freud retired Dinky Dianna and you can do the same with the Flynn act. Good luck.

DD is on a cruise liner near the Cyprus...

She sends her regards.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on September 24, 2023, 03:51:55 PMDD is on a cruise liner near the Cyprus...

She sends her regards.

now you'll have seamajor calling every cruise line on the planet trying to triangulate your coordinates  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 24, 2023, 03:49:40 PMBro -- you didn't know? You and Deport Liberals are my stoogies

you do my dirty work for me  :crampe:

When in fact, I'm quite confident I am not exactly on Deport_liberals favorite 100 people of all time list due to my loathing of that sanctimonious hypocritical cunt lotusbud. They seem to be quite fond of each other. Which is cool, you don't have to dislike whomever I dislike. My name isn't Oak.

But it's funny none-the-less to see that pig dig as deep into the bottom of the barrel to justify behavior she's been running with for DECADES

Stop making me do your bidding, evil mastermind sir.... please?

Please don't hurt me.
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Quote from: deadskinmask on September 24, 2023, 03:19:28 PMlook, man.... i don't have a dog in this fight.... but i believe that lily girl has been to VF.... she was real polite and seemed friendly enough.... i couldn't even tell she was a liberal.... i think whatever drama there is between yall may have been manufactured by a third party initially.... you might not actually care.... or you may even prefer the present situation.... but if you don't then i'd try to reach out to her before it gets unfixable.... if it hasn't already gotten to that point....

She's a real piece of shit.   

one of the worst I've ever encountered on these forums, in fact.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: Aryan on September 24, 2023, 03:56:55 PMShe's a real piece of shit.   

one of the worst I've ever encountered on these forums, in fact.

i've seen worse but yeah.... i was certainly mistaken....

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on September 24, 2023, 03:54:33 PMPlease don't hurt me.

Okay,

But tomorrow I want you to sign into VF as Oak's uncles, 2nd cousin's, former girlfriend's best friend or you and I will have trouble

got that?

get on it.

What a fucking pathetic loser.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask on September 24, 2023, 03:58:24 PMi've seen worse but yeah.... i was certainly mistaken....

you see bro, you fell into the same rut that most of us fell into her with her at one point or another. No dig, honest truth and it's nothing to be ashamed of.

There was a time when I myself defended this hog beast of a pathetic pig. For YEARS people had been saying shes a lowlife scumbag and I would counter with, nah she's cool, that's all a troll.

But it's not a troll. That is the real pathetic her.

Now, when I see someone who is virtually hated by nearly everyone I reserve judgement until I've seen for myself but I don't exactly give them the full benefit of the doubt either. Because there are rodents like Oak out there.

Lot's of them.

10 or 11 million short of 81 million but that's indeed a big number none-the-less
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 24, 2023, 01:43:55 PMMurdock went and hunted down my mother in law. Not because I did something to her personally. Cuz I was fighting with Caskur.
That is insane.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 24, 2023, 03:46:16 PMI don't want to imply that I've *never* strapped on an alt to have a little fun, part of which was avoiding giving away the fact that it was me posting, so I get that part I really do. But my "main" has always been 'me' in every sense of the word.

We had a number of identity slots available by default on WebTV and I used one to occasionally run a temporary nym just for laughs. My favorite was 'Ima Idjit' or something like that. Posted complete gibberish and nonsense which at the time I found highly amusing.

I think you're on target about it being a habit, too.

Even when I set aside the ol' flame days nym to mark a clear delineation between the *way* I posted then and how I post now jaggoffs (side-eye in Reaper's direction) still insist on calling me "Vitty". Those patterns can be difficult to walk away from, especially once people begin to expect a particular 'you' to show up when you log in.

Ahhh.  So you were that Vitriol character then?  See? You learn something new every day.   :crampe:

I've always been Reggie or Gurk or Atlas.  I've tried Alts, but they never work because it's kind of hard to hide my light under a bushel.

:cool:  :icon_lol:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 24, 2023, 04:06:59 PMAhhh.  So you were that Vitriol character then?  See? You learn something new every day.   :crampe:

I've always been Reggie or Gurk or Atlas.  I've tried Alts, but they never work because it's kind of hard to hide my light under a bushel.

:cool:  :icon_lol:

hey, remember when we got BRA1N all wound up during the flamechamp days and he arrived at trollvalhalla fuming and stomping his feet ?

ANd we were all like " you mean reggie, the dude who has an kingsmen avatar? YEAH THATs him! Nah, never heard of him"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview