The best topic

Replies: 10487
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:28:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Fuck you, Lily.

Started by Flynn, September 24, 2023, 06:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 91 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

reaps the honest

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Flynn on December 19, 2023, 02:52:41 PMSomeone is lying.....

.....so now the 400 pound lothario known as Biggie Fats almost bed Moonpie? A known Palestinian sympathizer and terrorist that is responsible for at least 3 unsolved bombings in the U.K.

You people are pathetic and sad.

I mean you are the one who believes established liars.

Right Moonie totally went and got a room to bang Joo and she was gonna leave her husband.

Until I busted in? I blasted Moon?

Yeah okay.

It's totally all true, Flynn. You should keep believing Murd AND Poofer.  They'd never ever lie to anyone!
Funny Funny x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Flynn

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 19, 2023, 02:58:00 PMVery misreable because sane men do not see any value in them

How is it you've turned into the online forum equivalent of Bill Cosby? Who haven't you tried to climb onto? How many more sexually harassed females are going to come forth? Will the next female be DKG to come forward with allegations of Biggie Hobbit trying to show him his "Shire?"
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 19, 2023, 02:15:12 PMI Never had an affair with Moonie

her and I were always good friends

Evidently I said you did and than i attacked Moonie.  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Biggie ffs dude leave the women alone.

Flynn must be extra mad cause Big likes his women without cocks.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on December 19, 2023, 03:02:02 PMEvidently I said you did and than i attacked Moonie.  :crampe:

So the pale whale is saying moonie waited for me in a hotel?  Lmao
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Flynn

Quote from: reaps the honest on December 19, 2023, 02:59:54 PM^^^^^^ This tard is seething  :crampe:  :crampe:  ^^^^^^^

Is that your go to, reaper? That's fucking sad. I expected better from a self professed protector of children from Lotus Bud.

You're nothing more than a wimpy online ass kisser.
<t></t>

reaps the honest

Quote from: Flynn on December 19, 2023, 03:03:51 PMIs that your go to, reaper? That's fucking sad. I expected better from a self professed protector of children from Lotus Bud.

You're nothing more than a wimpy online ass kisser.

It's all you are worth.

Dove

Quote from: Flynn on December 19, 2023, 02:40:17 PMOh...but you do...you truly do.

No, Flynn. I really fucking don't. Neither does anyone else.

No one. Absolutely no one....gives a fuck.

No one...including me...even bothered reading that rage induced tard slobber you sprayed in my direction.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on December 19, 2023, 03:05:17 PMNo, Flynn. I really fucking don't. Neither does anyone else.

No one. Absolutely no one....gives a fuck.

No one...including me...even bothered reading that rage induced tard slobber you sprayed in my direction.

I certainly didn't

Flynn

Quote from: reaps the honest on December 19, 2023, 03:02:47 PMBiggie ffs dude leave the women alone.

Flynn must be extra mad cause Big likes his women without cocks.

Extra mad? Is that more than the regular mad?

Reaper, I wouldn't even talk about "dicks" if I were you. After listening to your high pitched stuttering ass on a recording, it's a wonder you even have a penis when you sound like a castrated Mickey Mouse.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 19, 2023, 03:03:09 PMSo the pale whale is saying moonie waited for me in a hotel?  Lmao

That's what it looks like.

So I banged Fats. Moonie waited to get banged by you in a hotel room.  :facepalm: 

Dove

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Flynn

Quote from: reaps the honest on December 19, 2023, 03:04:49 PMIt's all you are worth.

Sure it is, coming from a mental midget that comes out here hammered to the gills off some cheap liquor and starts accusing whole entire forums of being child abusers.

Go get bent you fucking sissy.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on December 19, 2023, 03:07:22 PMThat's what it looks like.

So I banged Fats. Moonie waited to get banged by you in a hotel room.  :facepalm:

So she rented a hotel room in Florida waiting for a guy who lived in NY and didn't know she was renting it in the first place?

Yeah. Sounds like something the pale whale would cook up in her deranged and shallow mind

Same woman who spoke to trees and herbs because she was a witch  :crampe:  :crazy:
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview