The best topic

Replies: 10483
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:40:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Flynn

Fuck you, Lily.

Started by Flynn, September 24, 2023, 06:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Like a Coca Cola flavoured Slurpie, Fat Oak has never found a tall glass of others' real life she could stop herself from sucking up to the last bit of flavourless and hard to get ice...
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 24, 2023, 07:56:00 PMOak is angry
Admin is sucking cock
Murdock sucks a lot of cock, but not as much as Admin
Holiday is borderline retarded
Seamajor is blaming DKG because he is allowed to post at TBC, but doesn't how to do post.

It's Christmas eve at Baby Factory. Join the party.
I wasted the past three days playing with my grandkids.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Flynn

I see that you simple minded fucks were out here during XXX-Mas, giving each other well deserved handjobs for a job well done on being the absolute bottom of the barrel, when it comes to communities within forums.

All you banal fucks do is bitch and moan about Large Lily and her hypnotizing hypocrisy, all the while patting each other on your overused rear ends because the dumb bitch is too fucking smart to post here. Then, when you silly fucks aren't talking about P.I. spewing Lily that looks like a GMO pear, which went haywire and grew 1000X it's regular size all the while gobbling up any carbon and all protein based life forms. You stupid simps talk about your sad and boring lives that no one really gives one flying shit about. You "rec" each other like it's going out of style because you motley fools need the affirmation of the weak to soothe those sore and busted egos.

Perhaps, the greatest laugh of all is reading some of your "political" prose, that usually proves no one here knows the difference between a Republican and a Democrat, the factual differences, not mudslinging differences. Also, for you Political Science Armchair Politicans out there, here's a high school level question:

"Does the Federal Government have a right to interfere in the business of a public high school?"

If yes, state the reason. If no, state the reason.

Now back to your normal fucked up programming.

<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Herman on December 26, 2023, 11:07:08 PMI wasted the past three days playing with my grandkids.

Question:

Have you asked them, "If they wanted to sit on your lap and drink some barrel wash," yet?

I was only asking as you've asked that to myself and a number of other poster's out here. I just wanted you to see how it feels when the question is thrown back at you with your family involved because you posted about them on a free-for-all forum. Imagine, all the poster's with loved ones who'd probably separate your head from your shoulders had you asked that in real life.

Back to the question, well have you?
<t></t>

Frood

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Flynn thinks that people talk to their children and grandchildren the same way they talk to other adults on a forum.

Because Flynn doesn't have appropriate boundaries and doesn't understand how to speak and act.

What a fucking degenerate.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Flynn

Quote from: Dove on December 27, 2023, 07:50:49 AMFlynn thinks that people talk to their children and grandchildren the same way they talk to other adults on a forum.

Because Flynn doesn't have appropriate boundaries and doesn't understand how to speak and act.

What a fucking degenerate.

This coming from The Mother of The Year recipient for 4 years running...

...like you have any room to fucking talk about anyone else when it comes to children, at least mine weren't taken away like yours were.

You're the drug addicted whore that's a street walker and collects handouts from the state. How long has it been since you've had gainful employment? Instead of getting a fucking job, you'd rather spend your time on a stupid fucking forum wasting time with the rest of life's losers.
Dislike Dislike x 1 View List
<t></t>

Brent

Quote from: Flynn on December 28, 2023, 01:56:51 PMThis coming from The Mother of The Year recipient for 4 years running...

...like you have any room to fucking talk about anyone else when it comes to children, at least mine weren't taken away like yours were.

You're the drug addicted whore that's a street walker and collects handouts from the state. How long has it been since you've had gainful employment? Instead of getting a fucking job, you'd rather spend your time on a stupid fucking forum wasting time with the rest of life's losers.
And yet it's you that is here pissed off and ranting like some incoherent drug addicted fucking loser while Dove is at work.  :s_laugh: You are not particularly bright are ya son.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Flynn on December 28, 2023, 01:56:51 PMThis coming from The Mother of The Year recipient for 4 years running...

tf;dr
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Flynn

Quote from: Brent on December 28, 2023, 03:02:06 PMAnd yet it's you that is here pissed off and ranting like some incoherent drug addicted fucking loser while Dove is at work.  :s_laugh: You are not particularly bright are ya son.

Ahem.....

Yes, it really lookslike she's at work you slackjaw bitch. You're nothing more than a shit talking dual account.

Keep it up, retard.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Brent on December 28, 2023, 03:02:06 PMAnd yet it's you that is here pissed off and ranting like some incoherent drug addicted fucking loser while Dove is at work.  :s_laugh: You are not particularly bright are ya son.

My kids were never taken away. I have two adult children and a 7 year old.

One day after like 3 straight years of Flynn melting down because I met someone off the internet and dumped(?) That person....he started just claiming my kids were taken by the state. And spamming that.

And when everyone just continued to point and laugh at this fucking spazzing freako....he started demanding PROOF my kids were not removed from my custody.

Now personally I don't give a single fuck if Flynn screams about some mythical state taking my kids. Who cares? So I never argued this. Let alone have i worried about proving it.

But how would anyone prove that? Well. Pictures of course. So this pervert was demanding "proof"(pictures of someone's children). The whole bullshit was probably to get pictures of children.

Amazing he actually brought up his pervert past time like that. Trying to pretend he is "flaming", desperately repeating "der doveys kids were removed!! She needs to PROVE they weren't!!" actually hoping I get on the defense enough to "prove" my kids are here and provide the months wank material for this degenerate we call Flynn.

And again ... two of my kids are adults.  My oldest doesn't even live here. She's in college, renting an apartment with 3 of her friends.

Also I've been clean from heroin for like 11 years now so ...Flynn thinks that some heavy hitting material to scream about drug addicts. *yawn*

Dove

Quote from: Flynn on December 28, 2023, 06:10:36 PMAhem.....

Yes, it really lookslike she's at work you slackjaw bitch. You're nothing more than a shit talking dual account.

Keep it up, retard.

You are both wrong. Bahahahahaha.

Wasn't at work. Wasn't online.

:drunk2:

Haven't you been trying like hell to get some crumbs of private and personal info on me for like 5 years now?  Do you get tired of failing?  I've told you many times....you aren't getting pictures of my kids (proof they were not removed) ...and you are never ever going to know if I have a job or not.

That's what you get for being an unhinged fucking psychopath who defends legitimate stalkers who call people's jobs.

Go snort a urinal cake, fucknugget.

Biggie Smiles

deport_liberals

Flynn had a chance to do something great but instead returned to sad old habits. 
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: deport_liberals on December 28, 2023, 10:29:38 PMFlynn had a chance to do something great but instead returned to sad old habits. 
Serving fries and not supporting his kids?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview