Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I heard that Fat Oak posted

Started by Frood, September 26, 2023, 08:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Pics of Flynn's grotesque Mumbai street scurrying feets...

Ewwwww...
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

I still don't know what or even how to think about that.

Someone is mad and lashes out by posting a pic of her enemy's... feet?

"WTF" just doesn't seem to express it properly.

Frood

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Quote from: Raven on September 26, 2023, 08:28:00 PMYou haven't seen it's feet o_o  OH MY GAWD!!

I haven't been back over there in a while now.
Can't remember exactly when I most recently posted at BF but that was the last day I was signed in there.

Frood

Flynn could retaliate and post pics of Fat Oak's trotters.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Not that it matters... I haven't got a clue what Flynn's feet really look like so it could be a closeup photo of an emu's talons and I couldn't say for sure the photo was either legit or not.

The whole thing seems rather pointless.

Erica Mena

It's nerves, imo.

It's all a big lame troll, imo. Like I said before, imma just sit this one out.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Frood on September 26, 2023, 08:19:05 PMPics of Flynn's grotesque Mumbai street scurrying feets...

Ewwwww...

I know where the feet thing came from.

One day I was over at BF, and believe it or not, I derailed a thread and started a conversation about the evaluation of a woman's livestock qualities.  There was a lively back and forth between myself and the local proggies who would always flock to bask in my attention when I would deign to drop a post ...

Until Flynn showed up to spoil the fun.  She dropped the usual text wall, something about not hijacking threads and posting in the correct subforum blah blah blah, and after I finished scrolling past it, I answered an Admin comment and asked him if he thought the feet in Flynn's avatar were her real feet because, even though he couldn't, most men could discern a woman's livestock qualities simply by looking at her feet.

(99.3% of women who just read that paragraph will now look at their feet.)

Flynn seemed inordinately pleased with the comment as evidenced by her subsequent use of avatars of sexy women feet wearing sexy little woman shoes.

Lily being Oak, she never forgets the slightest little thing that ever pissed her off, so it is no surprise she posts some ugly feet and claim them to be Flynn's real feet.

Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 26, 2023, 10:30:45 PMI know where the feet thing came from.

One day I was over at BF, and believe it or not, I derailed a thread and started a conversation about the evaluation of a woman's livestock qualities.  There was a lively back and forth between myself and the local proggies who would always flock to bask in my attention when I would deign to drop a post ...

Until Flynn showed up to spoil the fun.  She dropped the usual text wall, something about not hijacking threads and posting in the correct subforum blah blah blah, and after I finished scrolling past it, I answered an Admin comment and asked him if he thought the feet in Flynn's avatar were her real feet because, even though he couldn't, most men could discern a woman's livestock qualities simply by looking at her feet.

Flynn seemed inordinately pleased with the comment as evidenced by her subsequent use of avatars of sexy women feet wearing sexy little woman shoes.

Lily being Oak, she never forgets the slightest little thing that ever pissed her off, so it is no surprise she posts some ugly feet and claim them to be Flynn's real feet.

Any pictures of female feet do not belong to any guy using the Flynn handle.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 26, 2023, 10:30:45 PMI know where the feet thing came from.

How long ago did that occur?

Because in 2020, I started a foot exhibition at BF. Flynn and some others (Hi avatar_Aylana) were not pleased.

Though it could be unrelated.  :dontknow:
Blahhhhhh...

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Frood on September 27, 2023, 03:08:44 AMHow long ago did that occur?

Because in 2020, I started a foot exhibition at BF. Flynn and some others (Hi avatar_Aylana) were not pleased.

Though it could be unrelated.  :dontknow:

It wasn't that long ago.  A couple months, maybe.  It was after the mass bannings.

I just know LillyOak.  She gets so jealous when other females get attention (or in this case Sabu) and files it away in her spite bank for future retribution.

DKG

Oak posted that for larfs. She knew those feet did not belong to any of the Flynn men.

Oerdin

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 26, 2023, 08:25:36 PMI still don't know what or even how to think about that.

Someone is mad and lashes out by posting a pic of her enemy's... feet?

"WTF" just doesn't seem to express it properly.
. The Flynn creature grew its toe nails out to be nasty looking claws then painted them powder blue. 
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 27, 2023, 12:28:51 PMIt wasn't that long ago.  A couple months, maybe.  It was after the mass bannings.

I just know LillyOak.  She gets so jealous when other females get attention (or in this case Sabu) and files it away in her spite bank for future retribution.
and then goes around claiming everyone else is guilty of what she herself does behind the scenes

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview