Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Whose mea culpa was moar convincing?

Started by deport_liberals, September 25, 2023, 08:36:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Flynn

Quote from: Shen Li on September 25, 2023, 08:40:37 AMWho the fuck cares. Forum dtama is sooooooo boring.

Right?

Then explain to me Princess Canine slurper how it's you and that yellow skinned North Korean Virgin DKG that always brings up the "forum drama?"

I do remember a wannabe "troll" that thought spamming up a particular forum with white bald men jokes would finally cast the spotlight on how (you) were overlooked when it came to even having a real working Lego brand brain.

Not like you're a fucking genius or anything. You got caught on Bastard Factory having the same i.p. address as one Fashionista, and you think spinning a stupid story like how you drove 200 miles to "someone else's" house just to post on BF?

Now that DKG owns this forum, how comes he just doesn't look up my i.p. address and compare it to King Martini's and post the results?

Just wondering...
<t></t>

Frood

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Quote from: Flynn on November 04, 2023, 06:32:30 PMThen explain to me Princess Canine slurper how it's you and that yellow skinned North Korean Virgin DKG that always brings up the "forum drama?"

Followed immediately by...

Quote from: Flynn on November 04, 2023, 06:32:30 PMI do remember a wannabe "troll" that thought spamming up a particular forum with white bald men jokes would finally cast the spotlight on how (you) were overlooked when it came to even having a real working Lego brand brain.

If you were any more ham-fisted I'd start calling you Smithfield.

:facepalm:
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Herman

Quote from: Flynn on November 04, 2023, 06:32:30 PMRight?

Then explain to me Princess Canine slurper how it's you and that yellow skinned North Korean Virgin DKG that always brings up the "forum drama?"

I do remember a wannabe "troll" that thought spamming up a particular forum with white bald men jokes would finally cast the spotlight on how (you) were overlooked when it came to even having a real working Lego brand brain.

Not like you're a fucking genius or anything. You got caught on Bastard Factory having the same i.p. address as one Fashionista, and you think spinning a stupid story like how you drove 200 miles to "someone else's" house just to post on BF?

Now that DKG owns this forum, how comes he just doesn't look up my i.p. address and compare it to King Martini's and post the results?

Just wondering...
Not that it matters, but I did see a few shared IP's with you and your Flynn character.

Go away man, your shit has no place in 2023. Besides, your kids are hungry.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

deport_liberals

Quote from: Flynn on November 04, 2023, 06:32:30 PMRight?

Just wondering...

Do you want an account at BF to get revenge on tPoTF?  Let me know.

Shen Li

DKG

Flynn, most of us here post for different reasons than you do. If you want to pretend to be a female, who cares. That seems to be a flaming thing that I don not get. If you want to go on long winded rants about other posters, be my guests. If you want to share handles like some other posters do, I don't care about that either.

With this medium, it's what you post that matters, not who posts it. But, I get that flaming is entirely about attacking the person behind the post instead of the post itself. If that is what your reason for posting, go for it.

What I was concerned about with you, is the continuous attacks on Dove and bring PI onto the board. I get you were cast off by Dove and that does not sit well with you. But, forums are not the place to air your dirty laundry.

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oerdin

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin on November 06, 2023, 11:54:05 PMThe person info stuff is boring as fuck.

Besides, we've all known it all for years. The dirty laundry is real stale now.

Frood

Quote from: DKG on November 05, 2023, 04:59:21 PMFlynn, most of us here post for different reasons than you do. If you want to pretend to be a female, who cares. That seems to be a flaming thing that I don not get. If you want to go on long winded rants about other posters, be my guests. If you want to share handles like some other posters do, I don't care about that either.

With this medium, it's what you post that matters, not who posts it. But, I get that flaming is entirely about attacking the person behind the post instead of the post itself. If that is what your reason for posting, go for it.

What I was concerned about with you, is the continuous attacks on Dove and bring PI onto the board. I get you were cast off by Dove and that does not sit well with you. But, forums are not the place to air your dirty laundry.

Five Guys Mumbai could never execute a decent guy pretending to be an online chick style outing...

Not like Pantywaste or Dinky Dianna... those girls were the upper echelon... along with Cardtrick.

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood on November 07, 2023, 02:57:20 AMFive Guys Mumbai could never execute a decent guy pretending to be an online chick style outing...

Not like Pantywaste or Dinky Dianna... those girls were the upper echelon... along with Cardtrick.

You weren't very convincing as a gal. But, the deadbeat dad and the other jackasses pulling the strings on the Flynn handle are even less convincing than you were.

Frood

Quote from: Herman on November 07, 2023, 01:01:13 PMYou weren't very convincing as a gal. But, the deadbeat dad and the other jackasses pulling the strings on the Flynn handle are even less convincing than you were.

It's OK, Hon.

It will remain our little secret.

Mum's the word.
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview