Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Whose mea culpa was moar convincing?

Started by deport_liberals, September 25, 2023, 08:36:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals

Flynn or tPoTF?

Flynn went first so that was a big advantage, though it was somewhat lacking in emotional impact.

tPoTF spoke from a tough position after getting caught out bigly.  Though the sincerity devolved into belligerence and hatefulness by the end.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 25, 2023, 08:36:49 AMFlynn or tPoTF?

Flynn went first so that was a big advantage, though it was somewhat lacking in emotional impact.

tPoTF spoke from a tough position after getting caught out bigly.  Though the sincerity devolved into belligerence and hatefulness by the end.
Who the fuck cares. Forum dtama is sooooooo boring.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

deport_liberals

That's why I mostly poast on yahoo now.  You can get dozens of recs for one or two lines.  Feels good man.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Garraty_47

To figure that out I'd have to go back and actually read all those posts/screenshots and I'm sorry but no.

Enn to the Oh.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 25, 2023, 09:01:35 AMTo figure that out I'd have to go back and actually read all those posts/screenshots and I'm sorry but no.

Enn to the Oh.
Fucking BULLSEYE!!

If I was sick in bed with nothing to do, I wouldn't read them.

Biggie Smiles

I found Flynn to be boring but Pig's lengthy dissertation was interesting in that it proved correct everything we say about her

a) she's an angry loathsome beast
b) she'll never take responsibility for her own actions entirely (typical of a leftist)
c) her rage and angst is no troll that's the real ugly her.

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Raven on September 25, 2023, 08:46:08 AMI have to agree with ya, Shen. I'm over this shit.. We've all pretty much agreed we aren't going back to BF, so what does any of this matter at this point? We have a great little group of people here..It's time to move on, imo. LOL. 

Great sentiment!

We should all post up a naked fully exposed titty shot of ourselves to cement this new-found spirit of togetherness!

You first.  :thumbup2:
Funny Funny x 3 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

oak is merely positioning herself for future " I didnt mean it"'s
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 25, 2023, 08:44:27 AMThat's why I mostly poast on yahoo now.  You can get dozens of recs for one or two lines.  Feels good man.

I haven't posted on Yahoo in 5 or 6 years.  Do they still shadow ban you by changing your ID to "Anonymous?"  That's what they did to me so I stopped bothering to comment on anything.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

deport_liberals

They seem to encourage poasting more nowadays.  There are tons of word censors but getting around those is half the fun. 

Reggie Essent

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 25, 2023, 01:07:04 PMThey seem to encourage poasting more nowadays.  There are tons of word censors but getting around those is half the fun. 

Maybe I'll give it a shot. I still have two of my old troll IDs, but if they change my ID to Anonymous, they can fuck themselves.  I won't give them clicks.

Lokmar

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 25, 2023, 01:13:55 PMMaybe I'll give it a shot. I still have two of my old troll IDs, but if they change my ID to Anonymous, they can fuck themselves.  I won't give them clicks.

I quit posting on yahoo and never went back. Unless you tow the commie line, they ban you. I read the comments now and then and it is VERY apparent that right wing views are censored. Every once in a while I'll get in on a story early and you'll see right wingers expressing their views freely....but that doesnt last.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Lokmar on September 25, 2023, 01:24:14 PMI quit posting on yahoo and never went back. Unless you tow the commie line, they ban you. I read the comments now and then and it is VERY apparent that right wing views are censored. Every once in a while I'll get in on a story early and you'll see right wingers expressing their views freely....but that doesnt last.

I dunno, I got like 50 recs for poasting I'd take out a second mortgage if Boebert opened an onlyfans.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 25, 2023, 03:12:44 PMI dunno, I got like 50 recs for poasting I'd take out a second mortgage if Boebert opened an onlyfans.

She is hot though

and she makes leftards cry so that makes her even hotter

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 25, 2023, 03:30:53 PMShe is hot though

and she makes leftards cry so that makes her even hotter

I'm saying.  She makes Admin almost want to go straight.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview