Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Murdock workout video

Started by Frood, September 26, 2023, 07:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

it takes a LOT of dick to get to murdy's pie. Sheesh!

Adolf Oliver Bush

And doubtless a stout plank securely bound to one's hips to avoid getting sucked in.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Brent

Adolf Oliver Bush

Before, after AND during by the look of it. Jesus wept, you'd need a surfboard to ride the waves in when you slapped it!

- Biggie Smiles

Brent

DKG

I think there is a lot of exaggeration about Murdock's weight.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on September 27, 2023, 09:27:26 AMI think there is a lot of exaggeration about Murdock's weight.

Probably a bit but I've seen some safe for work pics and she's definitely one of those extra soft and pudgy women.....

You know, the type where the fat is closer to a liquid than a solid?
Funny Funny x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on September 27, 2023, 09:31:42 AMProbably a bit but I've seen some safe for work pics and she's definitely one of those extra soft and pudgy women.....

You know, the type where the fat is closer to a liquid than a solid?
That could be, I do not know anything about Murdock. I do not see why anybody's weight is even mentioned on a message board. This is not Instagram.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on September 27, 2023, 09:41:29 AMThat could be, I do not know anything about Murdock. I do not see why anybody's weight is even mentioned on a message board. This is not Instagram.

Its easier when you've been around her for a while. Believe me, her being fat isnt the real issue. Its just easier to call her a pig than make you read all the fucking stupidity she's pulled over and over, and over. I doubt you'd read it....at least not in one sitting.

deport_liberals

Quote from: DKG on September 27, 2023, 09:41:29 AMThat could be, I do not know anything about Murdock. I do not see why anybody's weight is even mentioned on a message board. This is not Instagram.

Obesity is the outward manifestation of an inner moral failure.  Thus spake uobeseloads.
That's fire That's fire x 2 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: DKG on September 27, 2023, 09:27:26 AMI think there is a lot of exaggeration about Murdock's weight.

You haven't seen the videos that I have.

Nobody would bother if she wasn't calling everyone fat. She's a big bitch
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Because she calls everyone else fat.
<t></t>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview