The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Trying to handle this in the fairest way possible

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 21, 2023, 11:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Dove on September 24, 2023, 01:55:51 PMI homed them. I still have Prudence and my daughter has her cat Ripley.

I still have Ted Bunzey too.

My boyfriend has a visceral hatred of cats. But he loves me....so....Prudey stays lol. 

I live with a dog now too lol

So you are down to 3 then?

My sister eventually got her husband to like cats, maybe you can get him to like them also.

Something has to keep rodents under control.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: caskur on September 24, 2023, 02:12:14 PMSo you are down to 3 then?

My sister eventually got her husband to like cats, maybe you can get him to like them also.

Something has to keep rodents under control.

No two.

Ted Bunzey is a rabbit lol. Loinhead bunny that belongs to Squish.

Yeah I actually think he bullshits a lot about the cats. My daughters cat has gotten into bed with us and licked his face and he just smiles and pets her.

His mother's cat was horrid. Before that one they had a cat named Gus that was a fat siamese...he was the shit. I remind him he loved Gus....but he talks his shit because he just needs to I guess lol.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on September 23, 2023, 10:54:26 AMFlynn might be an ok poster as long as he is never given any power or authority over anything.
KM/Flynn are welcome here, but he will never have a mod panel.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Bonesaw

KM is not Flynn or his brother.  I don't know who started that dumb shit.

DKG

Quote from: Bonesaw on September 24, 2023, 04:28:50 PMKM is not Flynn or his brother.  I don't know who started that dumb shit.
I know he has used the handle. Not that it matters to me. Flaming is dead and so should the Flynn character.

But, if he wants to keep, let him.

Frood

Flynn is Five Guys Mumbai...

Part of the Street Shitting Curry Consortium...
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

deport_liberals

Quote from: Dove on September 24, 2023, 02:20:12 PMNo two.

Ted Bunzey is a rabbit lol. Loinhead bunny that belongs to Squish.

Yeah I actually think he bullshits a lot about the cats. My daughters cat has gotten into bed with us and licked his face and he just smiles and pets her.

His mother's cat was horrid. Before that one they had a cat named Gus that was a fat siamese...he was the shit. I remind him he loved Gus....but he talks his shit because he just needs to I guess lol.

Cats have too much personality for someone to dislike all of them.  You'd have to be a psycho...

That said, some cats really are azzholes.

caskur

Quote from: Bonesaw on September 24, 2023, 04:28:50 PMKM is not Flynn or his brother.  I don't know who started that dumb shit.

It just about drives everybody insane.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 25, 2023, 01:24:46 AMCats have too much personality for someone to dislike all of them.  You'd have to be a psycho...

That said, some cats really are azzholes.

the real trick with all domestic pets is ignore them. Let them seek your company.

I have been in houses with anti social pets and ignored them.... the pets came to me. One owner said, "you are the first visiter in 12 years Sir Thomas has ever come up to sniff and sit by."

it is why I get the lion whisperer (although the last animal on earth I would befriend is a lion...lol) I get him.

Lots of people push themselves on animals not ready for friendship.
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on September 24, 2023, 04:35:28 PMI know he has used the handle.
That's pretty standard. I've used Freud's and Flea's accounts previously, a variety of people have used mine.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Shen Li

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 25, 2023, 06:22:12 AMThat's pretty standard. I've used Freud's and Flea's accounts previously, a variety of people have used mine.
Everybody that isn't a libtard has used my handle. Let me know if you want to borrow it.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Shen Li on September 25, 2023, 08:18:53 AMEverybody that isn't a libtard has used my handle. Let me know if you want to borrow it.
Thanks for the offer, and you let me know if you ever feel you want me to borrow it. If I like what you have in mind, I might even say "yes".
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 21, 2023, 11:38:12 AMavatar_Flynn avatar_Dove

Both of you have grievances to air. You cant stand each other, I get that. I cant stand certain people either

However, in the 3 years time thus far I do think some of us have read through every conceivable permutation of your ongoing feud.

I haven't because I literally scroll past both of you when you get into that zone. But I can empathize with those that, for whatever reason, don't follow the same process. I have ADHD by default. I'm not even reading a 1000 essay generated against me, so I damn sure aint reading one against someone else. But not everyone is like that.

So here's how I'm going to handle this.

THIS THREAD will be your get the final thoughts in  on your ongoing hatred of one another repository. You have 72 hours to let loose and tear the walls down. So make use of it.

After that time the staff will be moving any clashes between you two found on any other thread to a specially crafted area of the board that I will create which can be ignored entirely by the membership should they choose to do so.

This is the best I can think of as I have no desire to ban either of you but the same rage between the two of you is getting stale according to those that are actually taking the time to read it

If anyone has a better idea on how to handle this fairly and squarely without having to resort to actually muting people let me know. I'm all ears and open to suggestions

Coleslaw wrestling.  Like biketoberfest.  This is the way.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview