Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Okay, that's a twist...

Started by Garraty_47, October 15, 2023, 03:14:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garraty_47

I half expected to have restrictions or a "time out" on Twitter considering some of the recent recipients of my acerbic wit (RFKJr, IDF, Elizabeth Warren, etc.) but I'm currently locked out of Facebook, not Twitter.

The notice said it was due to "unusual activity" but that's a load of bollox. I've only been signing in with one device and I haven't been posting any differently than I usually do. It can only be the fact that I'm unabashedly not down with israel's genocidal rampage.

Unless- dammit!
I should have known better than Sharing those Calvin & Hobbes comics!

Or... could it be that The Death Fractal struck again, but this time it only nuked my own account? That would be embarrassing.

I'm tempted to blame it on Blocking so many obvious scammer accounts since I'm sure some of them are run by Facebook itself to make a little scratch on the side, but I don't have any empirical evidence to support that theory. Yet.

Oh well.
Guess I'll go see what kinds of hoops they want me to jump through so I can start yelling "Fuck Israel!" even louder than before until they nuke me again.

lulz

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 15, 2023, 03:14:49 AMI half expected to have restrictions or a "time out" on Twitter considering some of the recent recipients of my acerbic wit (RFKJr, IDF, Elizabeth Warren, etc.) but I'm currently locked out of Facebook, not Twitter.

The notice said it was due to "unusual activity" but that's a load of bollox. I've only been signing in with one device and I haven't been posting any differently than I usually do. It can only be the fact that I'm unabashedly not down with israel's genocidal rampage.

Unless- dammit!
I should have known better than Sharing those Calvin & Hobbes comics!

Or... could it be that The Death Fractal struck again, but this time it only nuked my own account? That would be embarrassing.

I'm tempted to blame it on Blocking so many obvious scammer accounts since I'm sure some of them are run by Facebook itself to make a little scratch on the side, but I don't have any empirical evidence to support that theory. Yet.

Oh well.
Guess I'll go see what kinds of hoops they want me to jump through so I can start yelling "Fuck Israel!" even louder than before until they nuke me again.

lulz
Facebook is more likely to censor users than Musk's Twitter.

Lokmar

Back when I has Fecebook, I got banned 3 times consecutively for some shit I had wrote 30+ days earlier. Fuck that place in the asshole with a nuke!!!!

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on October 18, 2023, 08:39:17 PMBack when I has Fecebook, I got banned 3 times consecutively for some shit I had wrote 30+ days earlier. Fuck that place in the asshole with a nuke!!!!
I used to be a regular on Facebook. I got a thirty day ban and said fuck it.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Facebook is still back to normal, at least for now.

I remain un-fucked-with at Twitter (unless it's algorithmically and I can't detect it) despite more rude Tweeting at Warren, RFKJr, Biden, Blinken, Jordan, West, and others.

The whole world may be a gnat's ass away from bursting into flames but I can't lie... there's just something soothing about telling politicians and establishment goons to Fuck Off. I wish I could do it all day every day.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview