TDS remains an on-going epidemic

Started by Garraty_47, September 28, 2023, 10:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garraty_47

Still don't believe TDS is real?

I have two words for you: Ralph Nader

Agree Agree x 1 View List

deadskinmask

its 2023.... if you still deny TDS is real, you live under a rock.... and if you still call ppl a "conspiracy theorist", your rock lives under another rock....  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Garraty_47

What cut me the deepest (I voted for Nader as a Green all three times he ran) was that he's no longer even trying to get democrats to change their policies... he's only trying to help them refine their "messaging" (propaganda).

It's disheartening, to say the least.

Between nominating Howie "I have a lot of bad takes but at least I'm not an avowed duopolist" Hawkins, Jill Stein hiring Peter Daou and Cornell West being fine with it, and now this...

Maybe the Green party should wipe their slate clean and reorganize with folk who are no older than 40.

Fucking hell.

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 28, 2023, 10:22:19 AMStill don't believe TDS is real?

I have two words for you: Ralph Nader

As a fiscal conservative, there was not much I liked about Ralph Nader. But, I thought he had integrity. I was wrong.

Garraty_47

Quote from: DKG on September 28, 2023, 11:09:02 AMAs a fiscal conservative, there was not much I liked about Ralph Nader. But, I thought he had integrity. I was wrong.

I still believe Ralph *had* integrity.
Just as Bernie Sanders once *had* integrity.

Trump broke their brains and then they succumbed to the hypnotizing influence of that swamp monster called the democrat party. Ralph and Bernie must still know on some level what a hideous ravenous beast that monster is but they've lost the strength to fight it. No, worse than that... they're now feeding and grooming it and luring more victims to its lair.

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 28, 2023, 11:18:35 AMI still believe Ralph *had* integrity.

Trump broke their brains and then they succumbed to the hypnotizing influence of that swamp monster called the democrat party. Ralph and Bernie must still know on some level what a hideous ravenous beast that monster is but they've lost the strength to fight it. No, worse than that... they're now feeding and grooming it and luring more victims to its lair.
sad

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 28, 2023, 11:18:35 AMI still believe Ralph *had* integrity.

And aligning their progressive base under it's cancerous spell.

I'm rooting for the only outsider in the game. And that's Trump

He's got many flaws but he's certainly not a part of that SWAMP monster and no one has done a better job of proving he is not on their roster than them themselves

But stupid people like you know who will never ever get that. They're told to hate trump, and he said something or other at some point they didn't like and they're off to the races with full blown and unabated TDS.

Sad, because you should be supporting policies, not people.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 28, 2023, 11:07:19 AMWhat cut me the deepest (I voted for Nader as a Green all three times he ran) was that he's no longer even trying to get democrats to change their policies... he's only trying to help them refine their "messaging" (propaganda).

It's disheartening, to say the least.

Between nominating Howie "I have a lot of bad takes but at least I'm not an avowed duopolist" Hawkins, Jill Stein hiring Peter Daou and Cornell West being fine with it, and now this...

Maybe the Green party should wipe their slate clean and reorganize with folk who are no older than 40.

Fucking hell.

I didn't vote for AOC but what really REALLY disgusted me about that horse faced attention seeking buffoon was when she had the nerve to openly MOCK her local constituents of military age who are inquiring as to why she voted in favor of the proxy war effort

A war effort who's only objective is to line the pockets of the industrial war complex and the criminal familias like the Bidens. nothing more.

And she mocks the young men who not only voted for her but will be the ones who quite possibly pay the ultimate price ?

Nah, you have to be a real soulless piece of shit to be capable of that

but then again, being a soulless piece of shit is a perquisite to membership in the democratic party so I cannot truthfully say I am all that surprised.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

I distinctly remember Jimmy Dore carrying a candle for her during the 2020 selection cycle. Maybe I'm the eternal cynic, but I recognized a long time before Jimmy did that the Occasional Cortex was going to fold on her talking points.

Sure enough, every policy noise she made that Jimmy championed turned out to be so much tepid anal air. I wasn't surprised, I saw the tells. And now Jimmy Dore slams her on a regular basis for effectively rendering herself an establishment lickspittle.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Garraty_47

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 30, 2023, 07:16:21 PMI distinctly remember Jimmy Dore carrying a candle for her during the 2020 selection cycle. Maybe I'm the eternal cynic, but I recognized a long time before Jimmy did that the Occasional Cortex was going to fold on her talking points.

Sure enough, every policy noise she made that Jimmy championed turned out to be so much tepid anal air. I wasn't surprised, I saw the tells. And now Jimmy Dore slams her on a regular basis for effectively rendering herself an establishment lickspittle.

I gave up on the duopoly a looong time ago so I didn't pay her or any of "the squad" much attention although I do remember hearing about her. She certainly made all the right noises but then went straight from protesting outside Pelosi's office to rolling over and showing her throat whenever Mama Bear growls in her general direction.

Dore had enough when AOC et al. not only refused to withhold their votes for Pelosi as Speaker (or extract a single concession, for that matter) but attacked anyone who even whispered the phrase "Force The Vote". I recall she even said Dore was using "violence" against her simply for pointing out her ineffectiveness and cowardice.

I don't know if she was always this way but now she's as performative or more than any other congressional seat-warmer of either party. She's an effortless liar and shameless hypocrite so I expect she'll go far in the democrat party where those qualities are encouraged and rewarded.

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 30, 2023, 08:05:29 PMI gave up on the duopoly a looong time ago so I didn't pay her or any of "the squad" much attention although I do remember hearing about her. She certainly made all the right noises but then went straight from protesting outside Pelosi's office to rolling over and showing her throat whenever Mama Bear growls in her general direction.

Dore had enough when AOC et al. not only refused to withhold their votes for Pelosi as Speaker (or extract a single concession, for that matter) but attacked anyone who even whispered the phrase "Force The Vote". I recall she even said Dore was using "violence" against her simply for pointing out her ineffectiveness and cowardice.

I don't know if she was always this way but now she's as performative or more than any other congressional seat-warmer of either party. She's an effortless liar and shameless hypocrite so I expect she'll go far in the democrat party where those qualities are encouraged and rewarded.

I've still got leaked footage of her interviewing for her first political run somewhere. I haven't seen it republished in the years since. The interviwers were a grassroots mega funded far left group and she came off as a know nothing do anything  type looking for an easy appointment... which that 1st one was.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

1) On Thursday, the Washington Post published a story headlined, "There is a clear path to dictatorship in the United States, and it is getting shorter every day." The piece began, "A Trump dictatorship is increasingly inevitable. We should stop pretending."

2) On Sunday, former Republican Rep. Liz Cheney, the de facto leader of the House Jan. 6 committee, said the U.S. is "sleepwalking into dictatorship" with the possibility of a Trump victory.

3) On Monday, The Atlantic released a special issue, "If Trump Wins," devoted entirely to articles warning of the threat Trump allegedly poses to various areas of American life and government.

4) Also on Monday, the New York Times published a top-of-the-homepage story headlined, "Why a Second Trump Presidency May Be More Radical Than His First," which reported exactly what the headline promised.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Thiel

Watch JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon, who is no fan of Trump, offer some sobering advice to Demicrats and Republican anti Trumpers.
Informative Informative x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

People ask how could Hitler come to power. Well, if Hitler popped up right now and said he was gonna gas all the democRATs, I'd vote for him. When they kept engaging in their justice for me but not for thee corruption, it made me hate them in a way that wants to see them treated like roaches.

Oliver the Second