Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

-

Morons

Started by ---, September 30, 2023, 04:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on October 04, 2023, 04:35:37 PMIf she doesn't stop drinking her life will end in her 50s. FLEA and I know plenty of women from MSN who died early and the common denominator was they drank.

Some people can't do certain things in moderation. Drinkers can't drink in moderation.

A woman going bald in her early 40's is a tell tale sign of some serious liver damage

couldn't happen to a nicer person though.

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 04, 2023, 04:39:17 PMA woman going bald in her early 40's is a tell tale sign of some serious liver damage

couldn't happen to a nicer person though.
She brought it on herself.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Shen Li on October 04, 2023, 04:43:00 PMShe brought it on herself.
And she is the one who gets to un-fuck it herself. If she cares to. Noone else can do it for her.

A lot of people are incapable of recognizing this, much less realizing it in practice.
Agree Agree x 3 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Is Murdock actually losing her hair. I am not judging. My hair has been thinning for years.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Raven on October 05, 2023, 03:21:50 PM:t2723:

This is not far from what she looked like when I picked her up at the airport during her surprise visit to NYC.

As she lumbered her way over to my Audi A6 like some giant snail covered in elmers glue, all out of breath and sweating full tsunamis despite it being 58 degrees at the time, I remembered thinking to myself "Is this thing still under manufacturer warranty?"

which was of little value anyway as I'm quite certain she exceeded the weight limit of the vehicle by at least 50 pounds 

Murdock, the truest of testaments to quality German engineering when it comes to suspension. Seriously
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

caskur

Quote from: DKG on October 05, 2023, 01:29:39 PMIs Murdock actually losing her hair. I am not judging. My hair has been thinning for years.

1/3 of females suffer male pattern baldness... Not usually as bad as men but still bad enough.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Did I mention her armpits were quite hairy?

Like, it looked like she had a tumbleweed in a headlock

Serious. No bullshit
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 05, 2023, 04:36:25 PMThis is not far from what she looked like when I picked her up at the airport during her surprise visit to NYC.

As she lumbered her way over to my Audi A6 like some giant snail covered in elmers glue, all out of breath and sweating full tsunamis despite it being 58 degrees at the time, I remembered thinking to myself "Is this thing still under manufacturer warranty?"

which was of little value anyway as I'm quite certain she exceeded the weight limit of the vehicle by at least 50 pounds 

Murdock, the truest of testaments to quality German engineering when it comes to suspension. Seriously
That is how I see Mergecock.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on October 05, 2023, 05:00:49 PMThat is how I see Mergecock.

That is because you see reality

Serious.  That's a big girl right there. 

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 05, 2023, 05:02:16 PMThat is because you see reality

Serious.  That's a big girl right there. 
She is an unhinged white whale.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview