Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

demand is so high.... lmmfao....

Started by deadskinmask, October 01, 2023, 07:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sZ5BGx6IHRio/

maybe a few didn't know better at first.... but remember this, folks - ANYONE who is still trying to vaccinate you today is actively trying to kill you....

Herman

Quote from: deadskinmask on October 01, 2023, 07:42:05 PMhttps://www.bitchute.com/video/sZ5BGx6IHRio/

maybe a few didn't know better at first.... but remember this, folks - ANYONE who is still trying to vaccinate you today is actively trying to kill you....
I don't know anybody that wants another jab.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: Herman on October 01, 2023, 07:43:56 PMI don't know anybody that wants another jab.

thats quite true.... but when they say theres a shortage because demand is so high, that creates a idea of desperation and alot more ppl will subconsciously fall for this type of propaganda....

Herman

Quote from: deadskinmask on October 01, 2023, 07:51:29 PMthats quite true.... but when they say theres a shortage because demand is so high, that creates a idea of desperation and alot more ppl will subconsciously fall for this type of propaganda....

Even progs know that is bullshit.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: Herman on October 01, 2023, 07:54:41 PMEven progs know that is bullshit.

you'd be amazed at how many ppl still play vaccine roulette.... seriously....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Frood on October 01, 2023, 07:59:07 PMThe WHO plan 2020-2030

(30 min video)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eUjBKNNzcoDW/

they HAVE to tell you what they wanna do.... they at least have to HINT at it.... alot of times, its played off as a slip or a mistake.... media has always been quick to cover for them....

Frood

Authority (so called) can and should never be trusted or listened to..
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: deadskinmask on October 01, 2023, 08:05:51 PMyou'd be amazed at how many ppl still play vaccine roulette.... seriously....
That could be. But, I aint buying there's a shortage due to high demand for more jabs.

Herman

Frood

There's no shortage. They're just trying to entice people with FOMO...

Like the toilet paper stampedes on 2020...
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: Herman on October 01, 2023, 08:18:23 PMThat could be. But, I aint buying there's a shortage due to high demand for more jabs.

theres no "shortage", chief.... they create an "illusion" of shortage which makes ppl think that "lots of ppl are taking jabs" and then ppl who are sceptical of mre shots will line up out of sheer "greed".... ppl are fuckin stupid....
Agree Agree x 2 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: deadskinmask on October 01, 2023, 08:22:13 PMtheres no "shortage", chief.... they create an "illusion" of shortage which makes ppl think that "lots of ppl are taking jabs" and then ppl who are sceptical of more shots will line up out of sheer "greed".... ppl are fuckin stupid....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Frood on October 01, 2023, 08:21:19 PMThere's no shortage. They're just trying to entice people with FOMO...

Like the toilet paper stampedes on 2020...

my boss closed up shop when covid started.... he gave me all those big industrial wheels of shit paper.... i was king of the toilet paper when covid was in full swing....  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List