Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Lake nails the issues with democrat scum and their fraudulent elections

Started by Biggie Smiles, October 01, 2023, 07:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 01, 2023, 07:44:54 PM

I aint watching a forty minute video. But, not letting the recount go ahead in Maricopa County looks bad for the democRATs.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Like they give a shit how it looks. The end justifies the means.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on October 02, 2023, 01:58:15 PMLike they give a shit how it looks. The end justifies the means.

They know they have lemmings that will follow them no matter what they do and a majority of the population too fully absorbed with things like how many likes they get on stupid social media platforms 

They could literally fly a swastika flag at this point and openly say part of their 10 year plan is to eliminate half the US population and put the other half into forced labor camps and these mindless drones would still a) support them, or b) not even know they said it and continue supporting them complete oblivious to what is in store for them.

Agree Agree x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on October 01, 2023, 07:50:29 PMI aint watching a forty minute video. But, not letting the recount go ahead in Maricopa County looks bad for the democRATs.

6 minutes right off the bat sums the whole message up along with a review of the evidence. Thats a small ask.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 02, 2023, 02:13:00 PMThey know they have lemmings that will follow them no matter what they do and a majority of the population too fully absorbed with things like how many likes they get on stupid social media platforms 

They could literally fly a swastika flag at this point and openly say part of their 10 year plan is to eliminate half the US population and put the other half into forced labor camps and these mindless drones would still a) support them, or b) not even know they said it and continue supporting them complete oblivious to what is in store for them.
It's more or less what the krauts were accused of doing in World War 2, the overt support for a eugenics based approach along ideological lines. And if you were ever caught not making all the right noises at the top of your lungs, you were at the very least viewed with suspicion.

The nips and chinks got in on the act, as did our Soviet allies. Even closer to home in the US this kind of shit was being entertained. It still happens to this day, I have very little time for its proponents.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on October 03, 2023, 05:42:29 AMIt's more or less what the krauts were accused of doing in World War 2, the overt support for a eugenics based approach along ideological lines. And if you were ever caught not making all the right noises at the top of your lungs, you were at the very least viewed with suspicion.

The nips and chinks got in on the act, as did our Soviet allies. Even closer to home in the US this kind of shit was being entertained. It still happens to this day, I have very little time for its proponents.

Isn't it amazing tho? When they are done with any opposition they fear at the moment they literally begin to feast on each other. Because the darkness and hate in their hearts is never satisfied

you literally see it on a small scale if you happen to scale the trojan walls of that snowflake bastion factory. They were supposed to become a utopia of healthy and mature interactions after all the bad conservatives were gone. Did it? Or did it sink further into the toilet where it belongs?

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 03, 2023, 09:54:18 AMIsn't it amazing tho? When they are done with any opposition they fear at the moment they literally begin to feast on each other. Because the darkness and hate in their hearts is never satisfied

you literally see it on a small scale if you happen to scale the trojan walls of that snowflake bastion factory. They were supposed to become a utopia of healthy and mature interactions after all the bad conservatives were gone. Did it? Or did it sink further into the toilet where it belongs?
That forum is rotten starting at the head.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 03, 2023, 09:54:18 AMIsn't it amazing tho? When they are done with any opposition they fear at the moment they literally begin to feast on each other. Because the darkness and hate in their hearts is never satisfied

Yes and that's the thing; for these types it's never enough to take care of a perceived problem and simply let it lie. The thrill of success of vanquishing their "problems" is more addictive than crack and they simply cannot stop. Every "edge" they get rid of exposes a new "edge" and eventually they devolve into cannibalizing each other.

It's easy to recognize when it comes at you, but rest assured this is not a problem confined to the left. Elements of the right engage in it themselves - take a look at the moral panics of the eighties through to the noughties and you'll see its parallel.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

- Biggie Smiles