The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

How many of you believe something really big and nasty is coming

Started by Biggie Smiles, October 01, 2023, 10:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

something big is coming that will disrupt life as we know it in a significant way

yes it's coming
8 (80%)
No it's not coming
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: January 09, 2024, 09:45:38 PM

Biggie Smiles

Do you think something really bad is coming?

How many years away?

what are the best items to stock up on if one is to prepare?

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 01, 2023, 10:45:38 PMDo you think something really bad is coming?

How many years away?

Something bad has been coming for a long time. It will continue to do so if we do not change course soon.

I am talking about unsustainable public and private debt. Profligate spending and a shrinking base to extract more taxes from while those who are receiving public money keeps growing.

Argentina used to be a very wealthy nation too. Prosperity is not our birth right. We have to keep working at it. What happened to that South American nation can happen to Canada and European countries too. We are given more rope to hang ourselves than some countries, but we can still commit suicide slowly.

Garraty_47

I dunno...

Big changes are coming, that's not in doubt.
How will people react? That's an open question.

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 01, 2023, 11:33:31 PMI dunno...

Big changes are coming, that's not in doubt.
How will people react? That's an open question.
Their reaction will be based on how the changes will affect them.

Frood

People migrate immediately to weapons or fortifications when they get this bee in their bonnets.

Perhaps, it might get you down the road initially... but if that's all you got, you're dying in a breakdown situation.

No clean water, ready supply of food, fuel, or even shelter if you're in an area you thought was immune to strife or calamity.... and with being prepared.

There are no guarantees..

Even if you get all the checkmarks in your beast/man castles, who's to say a 100-250 foot wall of water doesn't suddenly crush your spines or asphyxiate youse.

It's the luck of the draw.

Keep the basic items our ancestors kept until the 21st century. Learn how to use and rely on them. Learn to be happy with less. Run away without remorse from the trappings of wealth or position the moment you feel that tingling in your spine and mind.

It's about our kids...families... none of that other shit matters.
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

If you don't already know, learn how to grow food and how to forage in your area of the world.

No matter which way the wheel turns that's a skill set that will always come in handy.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

People that form communities survive. People that think they will barricade themselves off from the world wont make it unless they are completely self sustained. Thats real difficult to do. You're gonna have to barter with someone.

Make a plan. Have at least a weeks worth of water. Have a reliable weapon and ammo that you're proficient with. Dont resort to violence quickly or the other natives will murder you. Water filtration is a good idea. A 30 day supply of non perishable food is a good idea. Decide now if you are going to shelter in place or bug out immediately. If you will shelter in place, make friends with like minded people.

It really depends on your life situation just how much you can prepare. The first 2 months, people are going to die on a scale never seen before.

Frood

And hide yourself.... be humble. Don't look like prey. Be a bum..

Never advertise what you're doing, where you're going, or what you have.

People are animals in extremely circumstances. Don't be their prey.
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

The West has fallen into the hands of the WEF. Life will keep getting worse. I'm soooo fucking glad we're getting out of here before Canada turns into a Venezuela.

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 01, 2023, 10:45:38 PMDo you think something really bad is coming?

How many years away?

Possibly

Saw a YT video today in which some guy predicts a coming 'Greater Depression' that lasts years or decades.

Personally im not sure Bigly

Could well be more of the same

Stagnation, subpar economic performance for a while. Neither up nor down but grating

This is what happened in the 1970s when the US and West stagnated for at least 10 years following the end or wrapping up American involvement in the Vietnam War

Shen Li

The West does not want prosperity and liberty anymore. At least not for the proletariat.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on October 02, 2023, 09:52:02 PMPossibly

Saw a YT video today in which some guy predicts a coming 'Greater Depression' that lasts years or decades.

Personally im not sure Bigly

Could well be more of the same

Stagnation, subpar economic performance for a while. Neither up nor down but grating

This is what happened in the 1970s when the US and West stagnated for at least 10 years following the end or wrapping up American involvement in the Vietnam War

Well josephine, I watched your video, you should really try to purchase at least a small pistol, 9mm, on the black market. People like you are gonna die so fucking quick when it all goes to shit, it wont be funny. Maybe its all for the better.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on October 01, 2023, 11:25:22 PMSomething bad has been coming for a long time. It will continue to do so if we do not change course soon.
Mmmm, there will always be "something bad" coming our way, no matter what course "we" take. Changing course only swaps out the encroaching "bad" for another "bad"; there is always going to be some clear and present threat being marketed to the masses. It keeps us occupied and provides endless grifting opportunities for certain people.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Shen Li