The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

How many of you believe something really big and nasty is coming

Started by Biggie Smiles, October 01, 2023, 10:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

something big is coming that will disrupt life as we know it in a significant way

yes it's coming
8 (80%)
No it's not coming
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: January 09, 2024, 09:45:38 PM

Odinson

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 01, 2023, 10:45:38 PMDo you think something really bad is coming?

How many years away?

what are the best items to stock up on if one is to prepare?

I expected it to come 15 years ago and I am still waiting.

It blows my mind it hasn't happened yet.

I am taking one day as it comes and I am doing a bad job of it because the past 3 years I had 3 major health problems that wasted 6 months out of every year.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

I'm putting in a 7500 watt solar system which is completely independent of the normal electrical system and completely detached from the grid

fuck them and their 'sell back the electricity' bullshit. A penny saved is a penny earned.

I'm wiring most of my most costly appliances ie hottub system, pool pump, septic and well pump to this autonomous layout in a permanent fashion with the ability to switch back to the main breaker at the endpoint in a pinch.

this way the Gov cant tell me shit. I'll both save on monthly costs AND have an independent system which I can rewire rather quickly in a pinch.

Smaller solar systems to power my deep freezers, frig and computer gear.

Well stocked on food with over a years worth and growing. Well stocked on ammo, mags and a wide variety of semi automatics and handguns plus a few shotguns and 4 people in the house trained to shoot. 15,000 rounds of assorted ammo.

50 gallons of water plus solar powered purification systems which I can pull water right out of the lake adjacent to my property. And there's always 24,000 gallons of pool water which can be purified if shit really gets bad.

120 gallons of treated gas and 20 20lb propane canisters plus cases of those little burners they use under hot trays (I forget what they called but I picked them up in Sams club)

Dozens of containers of lighter fluid and about a dozen trees on my property and some quality axes to get them chopped down. 3 bbq grills including one hibachi flat top (stainless steel). wood burning pizza oven and a wide variety of other burners which can use wood or even those small propane cans of which I have at least 3 dozen.

Yeah, I'm as ready as one can be for when shit goes down. Alot of that came out of hurricane prep due to where I live obviously but it'll due for the apocalypse too
Winner Winner x 3 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Odinson on October 03, 2023, 04:17:08 PMWW3.

It can happen without nukes.
Mildly amusing to note that allegations are surfacing again of martial law waiting in the wings for the US. You'll remember that video I posted where the guy asked his Alexa who was going to win the 2024 election; yesterday I caught a piece on Info Wars where Tucker Carlson was expanding upon it at length.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LP9FGBPgkVzD/
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on October 04, 2023, 05:20:21 PMMildly amusing to note that allegations are surfacing again of martial law waiting in the wings for the US. You'll remember that video I posted where the guy asked his Alexa who was going to win the 2024 election; yesterday I caught a piece on Info Wars where Tucker Carlson was expanding upon it at length.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LP9FGBPgkVzD/

Spot on. The average dummy, especially the ones on the left, have no idea what's about to befall them

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 04, 2023, 05:14:40 PMI'm putting in a 7500 watt solar system which is completely independent of the normal electrical system and completely detached from the grid

fuck them and their 'sell back the electricity' bullshit. A penny saved is a penny earned.

I'm wiring most of my most costly appliances ie hottub system, pool pump, septic and well pump to this autonomous layout in a permanent fashion with the ability to switch back to the main breaker at the endpoint in a pinch.

this way the Gov cant tell me shit. I'll both save on monthly costs AND have an independent system which I can rewire rather quickly in a pinch.

Smaller solar systems to power my deep freezers, frig and computer gear.

Well stocked on food with over a years worth and growing. Well stocked on ammo, mags and a wide variety of semi automatics and handguns plus a few shotguns and 4 people in the house trained to shoot. 15,000 rounds of assorted ammo.

50 gallons of water plus solar powered purification systems which I can pull water right out of the lake adjacent to my property. And there's always 24,000 gallons of pool water which can be purified if shit really gets bad.

120 gallons of treated gas and 20 20lb propane canisters plus cases of those little burners they use under hot trays (I forget what they called but I picked them up in Sams club)

Dozens of containers of lighter fluid and about a dozen trees on my property and some quality axes to get them chopped down. 3 bbq grills including one hibachi flat top (stainless steel). wood burning pizza oven and a wide variety of other burners which can use wood or even those small propane cans of which I have at least 3 dozen.

Yeah, I'm as ready as one can be for when shit goes down. Alot of that came out of hurricane prep due to where I live obviously but it'll due for the apocalypse too
I want to learn more about going totally off grid. I gotta start reading more about it.

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 01, 2023, 10:45:38 PMDo you think something really bad is coming?

How many years away?

what are the best items to stock up on if one is to prepare?

Yeah I think WW3 is gonna go down by 2025.

Informative Informative x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

JOE

Quote from: Dove on October 04, 2023, 11:58:19 PMYeah I think WW3 is gonna go down by 2025.

I think we'll all still be here & so will your rants/posts, Dove.

Actually, I kinda missed them days of yer mile long posts which seem to go on forever.

You seem to have slowed down or become muted lately.

Dove

Quote from: JOE on October 05, 2023, 12:06:56 AMI think we'll all still be here & so will your rants/posts, Dove.

Actually, I kinda missed them days of yer mile long posts which seem to go on forever.

You seem to have slowed down or become muted lately.

I've lost hope, that's why.

What's the use?

I wouldn't even have known Kevin was booted from SOTH if it wasn't for my boyfriend telling me. He listens to Tim Pool, Crowder (even though both of us are disgusted with Crowder as a person) and Mark Levine all the time so I catch things that way.

I'll absolutely get out there for vote and vote Trump for a third time even though I do not believe he will ever win.

I'm just living my life, Joe. Pouring my energy into my girls and my good relationships. I'm happy and enjoying it.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Odinson

I'll just light up the stove, some candles and then I'm start reading books.

19th century lifestyle.

Warm water bucket and cold water bucket.

Oliver the Second

I used to think so but not anymore, it's just more fear pron to keep us afraid. They always have something for you to be scared of.

DKG

Ben Shapiro tweeted exactly what America needs. "First party to sanity wins."

JOE

Quote from: Dove on October 05, 2023, 12:15:01 AMI've lost hope, that's why.

What's the use?

I wouldn't even have known Kevin was booted from SOTH if it wasn't for my boyfriend telling me. He listens to Tim Pool, Crowder (even though both of us are disgusted with Crowder as a person) and Mark Levine all the time so I catch things that way.

I'll absolutely get out there for vote and vote Trump for a third time even though I do not believe he will ever win.

I'm just living my life, Joe. Pouring my energy into my girls and my good relationships. I'm happy and enjoying it.

I try not to get too involved on any side anymore.

I see the political parties as Advertising Brands (Democrat, Republican, Liberal or Conservative Party) and their candidates as Media Creations (Obama, Trump, Biden, etc).

They become more like distractions than people who are really important and matter in your life.

They're not Gods.

You have to read all the stories from all sides, try to interpret them as best you can and find a balanced objective opinion.

It's really difficult to know who's telling the truth anymore because each side is full of spin. They spin events and stories their way in an effort to persuade people that they are right.

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on October 05, 2023, 11:15:40 PMI try not to get too involved on any side anymore.

I see the political parties as Advertising Brands (Democrat, Republican, Liberal or Conservative Party) and their candidates as Media Creations (Obama, Trump, Biden, etc).

They become more like distractions than people who are really important and matter in your life.

They're not Gods.

You have to read all the stories from all sides, try to interpret them as best you can and find a balanced objective opinion.

It's really difficult to know who's telling the truth anymore because each side is full of spin. They spin events and stories their way in an effort to persuade people that they are right.
Don't you worry your pretty little bald head about those things Jo Jo.
gay, conservative and proud

JOE

Quote from: Thiel on October 12, 2023, 11:54:23 PMDon't you worry your pretty little bald head about those things Jo Jo.

Like Biggie Smiles, I'm extremely homophobic, Thiel.
I consider homosexuality deviant behaviour.
Just thought I'd let you know.