The best topic

Replies: 7352
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:01:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Loonie Left's Double Standards With Anti-Israel Protests

Started by Anonymous, July 26, 2014, 03:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Righties just make better TVs so you can watch things unfold from afar.

Back and forth whatever. None of this changes the fact that the leftists anti-Israel protests are laughably hypocritical considering their silence about the inhumanity of Hamas or ISIS.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Here's a goody I just saw. "Anti-War Protesters in Israel from the commie party Forced to Flee Hamas Rocket Fire"

You just can't make this stuff up

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Righties just make better TVs so you can watch things unfold from afar.

Back and forth whatever. None of this changes the fact that the leftists anti-Israel protests are laughably hypocritical considering their silence about the inhumanity of Hamas or ISIS.

So people have to protest EVERYTHING or they're hypocrites?  How about those righties who protest NOTHING then bitch about what lefties are doing?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

So people have to protest EVERYTHING or they're hypocrites?  How about those righties who protest NOTHING then bitch about what lefties are doing?

RW, the double standards here are so blatant to anyone. They protest against Israel's actions, but ignore the barbarous actions of Hamas, Boko Haram and ISIS. Where is the outrage there? I really despise hypocrisy and this is abut hypocritical as it gets.

RW

So what are you protesting?  Hypocrisy?  From your comp chair?

I am sitting here rolling my eyes.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"Big fucking surprise. The Left ignores Boko Haram and ISIS crimes against humanity, but is outraged about the Gaza conflict. How fucking predictable. :roll:  

That's like saying pro-Israel protesters are ignoring Boko Haram and ISIS crimes.

There's no double standard. Left-wingers are against Boko Haram, ISIS, and the killings of both Israelis and Palestinians.

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Asides aside .....
QuoteThe Left ignores Boko Haram and ISIS crimes against humanity, but is outraged about the Gaza conflict. How fucking predictable

it  not only makes up close to 100% of Ham-Ass (vile hate-propelled Muslim Brotherhood on steroids) support ... but also supports islam / makes excuses for it no matter what vile things it does every day  period ... has been supporting it  for as long as I can recall. Hell, Ham-Ass is somewhere between  ISIS and Al Q for radical theology / ideology, hate of all not islamic  and evil methods.

Saying it doesn't, apart from denying the obvious, would be as silly as saying the other guys do not support capitalism

I don't know what it is in the mindset that makes it claim to support women and peace and at the same time hypocritically defend Misogyny / Supremacy Inc.

Many theorize that is because both intrinsically hate Western society ... the old put most revered (or at least loudly claimed) fundamental   beliefs aside and go with   "my enemy's enemy is my friend" concept .... Ask Imam Querky

As if you would ever protest against Boko Haram with Sunni Muslims.

http://storage.edmontonsun.com/v1/dynamic_resize/sws_path/suns-prod-images/1297586086024_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=420x">

I don't think so!

Too bad you can't find any post of me "defending Islam" and it's all in your head, eh?

cc

Try to "get the jist of" what people say

You know I do not fall for your now expected dumb diversions in a desperate in-vain attempt  to escape the actual message
QuoteThe left supports islam / makes excuses for it no matter what vile things it does every day period ... has been supporting it for as long as I can recall.  

Hell, Ham-Ass is somewhere between ISIS and Al Q for radical theology / ideology, hate of all not islamic and evil methods.
Yet the left supports it / makes excuses for it

Romero

Yet you have no lick of evidence that the left supports it / makes excuses for it and it's all in your head.

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Try to "get the jist of" what people say

You know I do not fall for your now expected dumb diversions in a desperate in-vain attempt  to escape the actual message
QuoteThe left supports islam / makes excuses for it no matter what vile things it does every day period ... has been supporting it for as long as I can recall.  

Hell, Ham-Ass is somewhere between ISIS and Al Q for radical theology / ideology, hate of all not islamic and evil methods.
Yet the left supports it / makes excuses for it

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8q9trDFcm1ro8ysbo1_500.gif">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Anonymous

I think Israel's actions at times have seemed excessive. That is not to say that if the North was storming down rockets on Korea, the  Korean conflict would not resume immediately. You can be sure there would a certain response. I would be more than a little ticked if I saw anti-Korean protests across North America while not doing the same about the North's actions.

Without taking sides in this conflict, I can see where the op's link would scream double standards.

cc

cc

Today in moonbat-infested Seattle:

Leftists Stage "Die-In" Outside Boeing HQ To Shame Them For Selling Weapons To Israel

hmmm ....  Bo(e)ing  Bo(e)ing  Bo(e)ing