News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Can you buy a plot of land in a trailer park?

Started by JOE, October 02, 2023, 10:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

Quote from: TheProwler on October 11, 2023, 10:36:22 PMWhy is Old Man Joe going through this stage of his life now?

Most people his age are looking to downsize.

Is this because you came into a big chunk of money when your mother passed, Joe?  So you finally get to do things that regular adults do, like house shop?

How much cash are you working with, Senile Joe?
Not that much. He is a bum and a senior citizen virgin.

TheProwler

Quote from: Brent on October 11, 2023, 10:42:47 PMNot that much. He is a bum and a senior citizen virgin.

Yeah, Creepy Joe told a tale of standing in line at the Dollar Store where a cashier smiled at him.  It was an incredible experience and he considered asking her out.

It was something that happens to everyone just about everywhere they go, but Creepy Joe was sure that it was some kind of Soul Mate Love Connection.

After reading that, I knew Creepy Joe was a certain kind of special.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on October 12, 2023, 03:20:17 AMYeah, Creepy Joe told a tale of standing in line at the Dollar Store where a cashier smiled at him.  It was an incredible experience and he considered asking her out.

It was something that happens to everyone just about everywhere they go, but Creepy Joe was sure that it was some kind of Soul Mate Love Connection.

After reading that, I knew Creepy Joe was a certain kind of special.

BTW, did you remember to take your meds today, Prowler?

I know how agitated & angry you become when cornered.

I've seen it many times at BF.

And just remember, you are not & can never be like Brad Schlegel, even tho you wannabe Prowler.
Brad is handsome, wealthy and has a full head of hair.
You on the other hand, are an ugly and bald wannabe.

...Just thought I'd remind you, Prowler.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on October 12, 2023, 12:03:33 PMBTW, did you remember to take your meds today, Prowler?

I know how agitated & angry you become when cornered.

I've seen it many times at BF.

And just remember, you are not & can never be like Brad Schlegel, even tho you wannabe Prowler.
Brad is handsome, wealthy and has a full head of hair.
You on the other hand, are an ugly and bald wannabe.

...Just thought I'd remind you, Prowler.

Senile Joe, shall we look at some actual facts?

I have played and excelled at multiple sports since I was a young child.

I did so well in school that I was admitted to one of the Top 2 Mathematics schools in the world.

After graduating, I worked in software development for 2-3 years in junior/intermediate roles, after which I started a 7 year stint in the top IS/IT management position in a small insurance company.

In that time, less than 10 years in the work force, I had already bought and paid for my first house (a 3 bedroom condo townhouse).  I paid that mortgage off in under 5 years.

I then bought my current house with my wife.  A brand new 2700 square foot 4 bedroom house.  I finished the basement (mostly) by myself, boosting our living space to over 3600 square feet.

After developing the best software in the entire sector of group insurance, I decided that I did not want to work so hard, so I went out on my own.

I have not had a boss in over 20 years.  Unless you count my wife.

I have not worked hard for more than an occasional week or two stint in over 20 years.

I am basically fully retired, although I do spend about 50-75 hours per year keeping my business functional.

My wife is fully retired since the age of 49.

I still play hockey.

I still play baseball.

I still play several other sports at a recreational level.

I play guitar in several music acts.

I can give you a glimpse of my schedule any time you like, Senile Joe.  It is packed with fun activities.  Because being retired with a lot of free time is the privilege I earned, Senile Joe.

It is too late for you, Weepy Joe.  You did not take the opportunities that were there for you.  Or, more likely, you lacked the natural abilities to excel.

Just thought I would remind you.

Oh, this was me at the speedway just a few weeks ago...in one of my sports cars....

Brent

Thiel

Quote from: TheProwler on October 12, 2023, 08:40:21 PMSenile Joe, shall we look at some actual facts?

I have played and excelled at multiple sports since I was a young child.

I did so well in school that I was admitted to one of the Top 2 Mathematics schools in the world.

After graduating, I worked in software development for 2-3 years in junior/intermediate roles, after which I started a 7 year stint in the top IS/IT management position in a small insurance company.

In that time, less than 10 years in the work force, I had already bought and paid for my first house (a 3 bedroom condo townhouse).  I paid that mortgage off in under 5 years.

I then bought my current house with my wife.  A brand new 2700 square foot 4 bedroom house.  I finished the basement (mostly) by myself, boosting our living space to over 3600 square feet.

After developing the best software in the entire sector of group insurance, I decided that I did not want to work so hard, so I went out on my own.

I have not had a boss in over 20 years.  Unless you count my wife.

I have not worked hard for more than an occasional week or two stint in over 20 years.

I am basically fully retired, although I do spend about 50-75 hours per year keeping my business functional.

My wife is fully retired since the age of 49.

I still play hockey.

I still play baseball.

I still play several other sports at a recreational level.

I play guitar in several music acts.

I can give you a glimpse of my schedule any time you like, Senile Joe.  It is packed with fun activities.  Because being retired with a lot of free time is the privilege I earned, Senile Joe.

It is too late for you, Weepy Joe.  You did not take the opportunities that were there for you.  Or, more likely, you lacked the natural abilities to excel.

Just thought I would remind you.

Oh, this was me at the speedway just a few weeks ago...in one of my sports cars....

I know Jo Jo is not very successful, but he is great in bed.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
gay, conservative and proud

TheProwler

Quote from: Thiel on October 12, 2023, 11:32:30 PMI know Jo Jo is not very successful, but he is great in bed.

If you consider "great in bed" to be face first into a pillow while getting your ass pounded...

Yeah, Senile Joe must be great in bed!!!
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Thiel

Quote from: TheProwler on October 13, 2023, 02:58:08 PMIf you consider "great in bed" to be face first into a pillow while getting your ass pounded...

Yeah, Senile Joe must be great in bed!!!
Yes, that is what I meant.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud