News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Since when do fire alarm pull stations open locked doors?

Started by Garraty_47, October 03, 2023, 03:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garraty_47

So... here we are again.
The movie 'Idiocracy' once more proves itself to be not a fictional frolic of a film, as it was claimed to be at the time, but an actual documentary about 'Murican society and governance. The whole "alternate future" angle and superficially comedic elements were only there to throw us off.

I speak of course of: Jamal Bowman.

In the nation's capital, a political cesspool brimming with ignorance both wilful and congenital, Jamal displays a truly stunning amount of ignorance that puts his fellow morons to shame.

That he with his own hand pulled a fire alarm is not in question. He admits to doing it. He's captured on video committing the act.

Why he did it is also not in question for anyone still capable of thinking thoughts not spoon-fed to them by corporate media. He wanted to delay or disrupt the voting process on a funding measure. I know it. You probably know it. Most people ALL OVER THE WORLD know it.

To me it doesn't matter if he did it in a momentary fit of irrational anger or if he truly believed it would benefit democrats in some way. Both reasons are disqualifying for someone who aspires to help RUN OUR FUCKING COUNTRY. He can't be trusted to behave reasonably and think rationally so the man's gotta go. Period.

Making the matter infinitely worse is his blatant transparent imbecilic lie that it was "an accident". Jamal used to be a middle-school principal. I don't doubt he suspended/expelled at least one student for doing the exact same thing. It also proves he damn well knows what a fire alarm looks like because schools have those things in practically every hall and classroom. Jamal knew exactly what he was doing and anyone denying it is full of shit.

Even his ridiculous excuse about "rushing to vote" shoots itself in the foot. He says he was surprised to find those doors closed meaning he was intimately familiar with that hallway and that vestibule. To reverse course in the next sentence and claim he thought the fire alarm would open the doors is beyond nonsensical... it's 100% unbelievable and insulting to the intelligence of everyone hearing it.

I almost said it was even insulting to Jamal's intelligence as well but frankly I see no evidence that Jamal has any intelligence to insult.

I'll be very curious to see how this plays out since Jamal broke the  exact same law (obstructing an official proceeding) that's been so liberally applied to defendants charged in connection to the Jan6 incident.

I don't believe he'll be punished because that's how little faith I have in our political and judicial systems. But he should be. Damn right he should be.

And they should double his punishment for trying to tell such a monumentally stupid lie about why he did it. That alone is worth 10-15 years safely locked away from any power or influence over 'Murican citizens.

Wow. Just... wow.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

deadskinmask

i always forget how fuckin "normal" you ppl are.... lol.... its obvious he didn't "mistakenly" pull a fire alarm thinking that it opened a door.... nobody believes that.... this is about further radicalization of these mentally ill liberals.... a democrat who committed the same crime "that ppl from jan6th" are rotting in jail for, gets a pass.... and democrats are okay with it.... because they have brain worms.... just like white house cocaine thats suddenly just not worth looking into.... just those "mostly peaceful" blm riots that got ppl killed and businesses destroyed.... just like grown ass men can say they "identify" as a women and suddenly qualify for all the benefits and protections that it offers.... these ppl are sick.... and society will become increasingly sicker while these idiots are allowed to breathe.... the only "crime" that liberals want to prosecute is "being white and/or conservative"....

Biggie Smiles

Mark Walsh said it best

Either the guy committed a felony interupting an officail legislative proceeding

or

He's too fucking stupid to know what a fire alarm is for

either way he is unfit to continue serving

but if being unfit to serve were an issue for democrats 80% of them would simply disappear and never show themselves in public again

Oerdin

He knew damn well it was a fire alarm as he used to be a school principal.  He did it right when the radical Dems were trying to delay the CR vote because they knew many Dems would support a CR so he pulled the fire alarm hoping to disrupt voting.  The radical left wanted to shut down the government because they thought they could blame Republicans.

Biggie Smiles

It's systemic racism and everything Orange Man bad if you attempt to prosecute the asshole for it
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Herman

Another double standard for democRATs. A crime was committed by that dickhead congressman Bowman. Could a Freedom Caucus member get away with it like Bowman did? Not a chance.

Oerdin

DKG