Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Maybe Adolf can help a brother out here

Started by Biggie Smiles, October 03, 2023, 05:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

I know you know quite a bit about music bro. avatar_Adolf Oliver Bush

can you tell me what version of James Brown sex machine is paying in the video here starting at 3:53? I know its some kind of remix of sex machine but fuck if I can find it

thanks man

Biggie Smiles

Fucking FINALLY I found this mother fucker

taking me way back to my days on NYC street corners and discos

caskur

Winner Winner x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on October 04, 2023, 04:48:50 PMJames Brown was great in his day!!!

that was the Godfather

I think his music has been ripped off more than any other artist in history.

Especially by the Hip Hop community

Adolf Oliver Bush

Can't say I've encountered the Ken Swift backing music before, but from what I'm hearing it sounds like there's vocals from at least two James Brown tracks being mixed together, "Sex Machine" definitely being one of them. His "bayyy-beh" is taken from another track I'm not familiar with.

I'll have a bit of a poke about and see if I can't turn up what it is. Funk was pretty popular among the breakdance crowd as you're probably aware and not everything that found its way on to a boombox ever saw an official release, but you never know.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 04, 2023, 04:52:56 PMthat was the Godfather

I think his music has been ripped off more than any other artist in history.

Especially by the Hip Hop community

He might not care. Artists give and give and give til they drop.

Their creativity fills them.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on October 04, 2023, 05:08:00 PMHe might not care. Artists give and give and give til they drop.

Their creativity fills them.

He's dead now but when he was alive I don't think he minded all that much. Most artists payed him his due respect with proper props and whatnot.