The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy Ousted

Started by JOE, October 03, 2023, 09:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

RINO BE GONE!!!!!!  :crampe:

I have to say tho, he was better than I expected. My expectations were low.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on October 03, 2023, 10:46:26 PMRINO BE GONE!!!!!!  :crampe:

If that Hakeem Jeffery dildo guy wiggles in somehow I'm going to be livid tho
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Herman

Who is the likely candidate to replace him?

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 03, 2023, 11:36:59 PMIf that Hakeem Jeffery dildo guy wiggles in somehow I'm going to be livid tho

I'm not convinced that's impossible. The whole world is so fukin off the rails these days it aint funny. Overall to me, whats going on reminds me of Biblical End Times Prophecy. I guess because most of it is such absurd nonsense.

A co-worker of mine sent me a gif an hour ago titled "when my friends ask me how my job is" and its a dude in a car witnessing a truck on fire, rolling across the street in front of him. Shit is just like that everywhere. The business we work for seems to be purposely destroying itself.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on October 03, 2023, 11:45:52 PMWho is the likely candidate to replace him?

Scalise according to Newsmax. Muh Gurl MTG according to me!!  :drunk2:

Herman

Editorial on the Republican party.

It's a Republican Party problem. Conservatives will never have leverage to fight the issues that matter in any meaningful way until we find a new home. That is the stone-cold truth.

Before we can move forward, we must face this inconvenient reality.

On Saturday, 82% of Senate Republicans and even 57% of the allegedly more conservative House GOP conference voted to continue funding every single odious Biden administration policy, including destructive inflationary spending, for another seven weeks without anything in return. In doing so, they showed that they fear a temporary partial federal shutdown more than the invasion of our border, crushing inflation and debt, the devastation of our culture, and a government that targets political opponents.

Republicans began this year with the most auspicious potential to block Joe Biden's agenda. They had the twin leverage points of the debt ceiling and the budget deadline, whereby they could have refused to grant Biden any more funding for his harmful policies without serious concessions. In many respects, Republicans had more leverage than ever before because they could theoretically govern with a simple majority in the House while Democrats need 60 votes to use their majority in the Senate. Moreover, unlike during the tenures of Bill Clinton or Barack Obama, Democrats are saddled with an unpopular and inarticulate Democrat president who would not be able to command the bully pulpit during a shutdown fight.

Republicans began this year with the most auspicious potential to block Joe Biden's agenda. They had the twin leverage points of the debt ceiling and the budget deadline, whereby they could have refused to grant Biden any more funding for his harmful policies without serious concessions. In many respects, Republicans had more leverage than ever before because they could theoretically govern with a simple majority in the House while Democrats need 60 votes to use their majority in the Senate. Moreover, unlike during the tenures of Bill Clinton or Barack Obama, Democrats are saddled with an unpopular and inarticulate Democrat president who would not be able to command the bully pulpit during a shutdown fight.

We need not speculate about the future when in fact this is what occurred when Republicans controlled the trifecta of government with Donald Trump as president, McConnell as Senate majority leader, and Paul Ryan as speaker of the House. As I noted earlier this year, Kevin McCarthy was House majority leader and shepherded nearly every budget bill through the floor with more support from Democrats than Republicans. Nothing has changed, and nothing will.

But it's worse than the political math at the federal level. In more than 20 states, Republicans enjoy control of all three branches with filibuster-proof majorities. Why is it that we can barely find Republicans outside Florida willing to fight on issues such as "green" energy and illegal immigration? They wield dominant majorities — in some states to the point where there aren't enough Democrats to populate all the committees!

Yet Republicans still betray us. At some point we have to face the music that the obstacle to reform has nothing to do with the media or the Democrats. The Republican Party is the problem.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on October 04, 2023, 12:08:02 AMScalise according to Newsmax. Muh Gurl MTG according to me!!  :drunk2:
Scalise would be good.

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on October 03, 2023, 10:46:26 PMRINO BE GONE!!!!!!  :crampe:

Indeed
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

JOE

Quote from: Dove on October 04, 2023, 02:28:27 AMIndeed

While I'm certainly in no position to take sides on this issue, it does seem like quite a big deal for your country, Dove.

Ousting a House Speaker....I mean Holy Fuck!

It's gonna have huge ramifications not only politically but economically and for the markets as well.

I wonder how it's all gonna unfold.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

DKG

NC GOP Patrick McHenry is the interim leader.

Life in the House will go on. This is less dispruptive than Rep Bowman blocking a vote by pulling the fire alarm.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on October 04, 2023, 02:54:31 AMWhile I'm certainly in no position to take sides on this issue, it does seem like quite a big deal for your country, Dove.

Ousting a House Speaker....I mean Holy Fuck!

It's gonna have huge ramifications not only politically but economically and for the markets as well.

I wonder how it's all gonna unfold.

We're getting ready to have a civil war, josephine. As a result, Cucknadia will be flooded with guns, crime, refugees, and people like me, coming for your gold. You're fuk'd!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on October 04, 2023, 10:26:06 AMWe're getting ready to have a civil war, josephine. As a result, Cucknadia will be flooded with guns, crime, refugees, and people like me, coming for your gold. You're fuk'd!

I'm gonna buy 10 more ounces of Gold....and Platinum too....Lokmeer!

Hell's a comin' to yer country, Bud!

We all gotta prepare fer Armageddon in America!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: JOE on October 04, 2023, 10:54:03 AMI'm gonna buy 10 more ounces of Gold....and Platinum too....Lokmeer!

Hell's a comin' to yer country, Bud!
Canada's economic prospects are actually worse than our neighbour to the South. Productivity, dropping investment levels, and affordability are the reasons why.

JOE

Quote from: DKG on October 04, 2023, 10:59:34 AMCanada's economic prospects are actually worse than our neighbour to the South. Productivity, dropping investment levels, and affordability are the reasons why.

Yeah, and you know what that means, eh DKG?

The Canadian dollar will continue ta drop in value against the US$.

I haven't forgot the days of 60 cent dollars which often happens when times get bad and when we go inta recession, eh?

So it makes sense to buy gold since it's priced in USD.

If the Canadian dollar gits hammed the value of the gold stays constant in ANY currency no matter what happens to the National Currency, eh?