News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

R

Why is this bitch so obsessed with Biggie?

Started by RAVEN, October 05, 2023, 04:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on December 22, 2023, 04:59:00 PMIf that's true, she has lots of company on these forums.
her and lotus are the same

expected more from society because they obtained some banana degree at some community college no one gives a fuck about
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Shen Li on December 22, 2023, 04:56:19 PMYes, yes, that's what I'm getting at. She didn't change because of the Democrat party's narrative of 01/06/21. There were other things going on making her irritable as hell. Now, she seems perma pissed when Trump was kicked off the ballot in Colorado. If her moods changed due to politics, she would be happy as a pig in mud(no pun intended) right now.

Her anger has nothing to do with American politics.

She has a strong need to feel superior and smarter and above everyone else.

And if anything threatens that image she has of herself, she becomes intensely hostile.

Politics is a great trigger for that.

So you're correct in that isn't the politics itself, but it's her overblown sense of self importance that makes her so fucking angry.

Because she gets really nasty over just about anything. She will look for ways to make things a fight.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Brent

Quote from: Dove on December 22, 2023, 06:02:35 PMShe has a strong need to feel superior and smarter and above everyone else.

And if anything threatens that image she has of herself, she becomes intensely hostile.

Politics is a great trigger for that.

So you're correct in that isn't the politics itself, but it's her overblown sense of self importance that makes her so fucking angry.

Because she gets really nasty over just about anything. She will look for ways to make things a fight.
Dove, all I know is that she was a real piece of work when she was here. Demanding as hell too.

Shen Li

Shen Li

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

I saw a picture of old Murdock's face in one of her avatars, but that is all I can remember.

Moonie

Frood

Quote from: Herman on December 22, 2023, 11:50:23 PMI liked old Oak.

She'd be better on banana leaves and a molten pineapple in each of her bucket sized orifices...
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood on January 15, 2024, 06:33:16 AMShe'd be better on banana leaves and a molten pineapple in each of her bucket sized orifices...
Ya, I heard her avatars are false advertising.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview