Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

It's Thanksgiving Weekend in Canada

Started by Herman, October 08, 2023, 01:38:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

I got my boy his old lady and my two grandkids here. I slaughtered a turkey today. Gonna roast it up tomorrow.

Herman

Remember how Justine is making the Thanksgiving turkey too expensive for folks in this country. Turkeys eat grain which is hit by the carbon tax when it goes through the grain dryer. Turkeys are raised in heated barns, which is carbon taxed, and the trucks hauling them from the slaughterhouse to the grocery store get carbon taxed, too. That's how the carbon tax makes food cost more.

Adolf Oliver Bush

This weekend I give thanks I am no longer residing in a country that gives standing ovations to members of the SS.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

My girlfriend and I are going to my sister's house soon. I used to go to my parent's house for Thanksgiving dinner, but after my Dad passed away my Mom moved in with my sister and her family.

formosan

We had our Thanksgiving meal yesterday..

Leftovers today.
too old to be a fashionista

Oliver the Second

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud