The best topic

Replies: 7318
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:39:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Israel declares war on Hamas after deadly surprise assault on Southern Israel

Started by DKG, October 07, 2023, 11:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Erica Mena

Informative Informative x 1 View List
<t></t>

DKG

reaps the honest

Ottoman empire

British empire

Israel

The area has always somewhere that has been in constant conflict.Going back as far as the crusades I guess. So who is to blame here really? The British for it's part in settling so many Jews there ? The balfour declaration for making it legal ?

And I had a little chuckle to myself seeing Americans complain that someone has stolen someone elses land lulz. Perhaps you'd all like to pack your bags and leave for ------------

And let's not forget the three NO'S.

no peace with Israel

no recognition of Israel

no negotiations with Israel.

Israel has bent over backwards trying to appease these people.Which is quite hard to do when the othersides doctrine has always been the complete destruction of Israel and the complete genocide of the Jewish race.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 08, 2023, 11:47:50 AM...you don't just waltz into someone's country and take over their shit like it was never theirs to begin with...

Have you been to Los Angeles lately?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

The biggest mistake Israel ever made was ceding land to a made up people. These palicunts were in Lebanon where they fucked shit up and destroyed the government and before that, they were in Jordan where Jordanians told em GTFO. I think they even had a stint in Libya.

When you look at muhzie rats geographically, they control over 90% of the M.E. The palitrashians are their fukin bros., THEY can carve out a homeland for them and let Israel have all its land restored.

The only SECULAR reason Israel exists ITFP, is because jew extermination was the primary focus of that impotent faggit loving fuktard, hitler and the world have a brief moment of guilty conscience for having not interceded sooner. The religious reason is God promised to restore Israel and He fulfilled that promise in 1948.

Biggie brought up a valid point earlier about some jews viewing non jews as dogs. It makes me sick. Dennis Prager addressed this with some of his fellow jews and as I remember, he didnt get too far with them. Reflecting on Revelation, there's a relatively small number of jews who are redeemed. Reflecting on Jesus' own words, its a small number of mankind period that is redeemed, i.e "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 08, 2023, 09:58:31 PMAre the TDS retards blaming trump for all of this yet?

Give them another day or two. They will for sure.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on October 08, 2023, 06:33:45 PMThe biggest mistake Israel ever made was ceding land to a made up people. These palicunts were in Lebanon where they fucked shit up and destroyed the government and before that, they were in Jordan where Jordanians told em GTFO. I think they even had a stint in Libya.

When you look at muhzie rats geographically, they control over 90% of the M.E. The palitrashians are their fukin bros., THEY can carve out a homeland for them and let Israel have all its land restored.

The only SECULAR reason Israel exists ITFP, is because jew extermination was the primary focus of that impotent faggit loving fuktard, hitler and the world have a brief moment of guilty conscience for having not interceded sooner. The religious reason is God promised to restore Israel and He fulfilled that promise in 1948.

Biggie brought up a valid point earlier about some jews viewing non jews as dogs. It makes me sick. Dennis Prager addressed this with some of his fellow jews and as I remember, he didnt get too far with them. Reflecting on Revelation, there's a relatively small number of jews who are redeemed. Reflecting on Jesus' own words, its a small number of mankind period that is redeemed, i.e "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

Palestiinians are the niggers of the Middle East. No country wants them.

Herman

Migrants throughout Europe have reportedly praised and celebrated Hamas' latest attacks against Israel. The attacks have resulted in more than 150 deaths.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 08, 2023, 11:47:50 AM...to those who say "leave the women and children out of it" what you must understand is that Palestinians cannot fight a battle with the Israeli military...
Key point here; to enjoy the so-called right to live in Israel, you must do a minimum of 18 months worth of military service in the Israeli army. Men and women of all ages. So from Palestine's perspective, all Jews with boots on the ground there has already (or soon will) take up arms against them.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on October 09, 2023, 06:06:10 AMKey point here; to enjoy the so-called right to live in Israel, you must do a minimum of 18 months worth of military service in the Israeli army. Men and women of all ages. So from Palestine's perspective, all Jews with boots on the ground there has already (or soon will) take up arms against them.

Exactly

While it's horrible overall, like you I see both sides of this coin.  Isreal isn't entirely innocent either

Like I pointed out earlier. The hardcore ones (which make up the bulk of the settlers) aren't exactly of the most likeable sort

And they've always been that way. Why you think it was so easy for that scumbag Hitler to turn the German people against them so easily

Erica Mena

Quote from: Lokmar on October 08, 2023, 11:04:29 PMGive them another day or two. They will for sure.

They been blaming him. Mike Pence is getting dragged for filth for tweeting it was Trumps fault.
<t></t>

Lokmar

Despite some jews looking down on non-jews, Israel ceded land to the palestinians, and they did it in a way that guaranteed they'd have enemies on TWO fronts. Thats epically stupid IMO.

The solution here is to boot all muhzies from all the land that has historicallt been Israels, even if that means mass killing/murder/genocide, or whatever palitrashian sympathizers want to call it. This retarded 2 state experiment hasnt worked, the palitrashians dont want to live along Israel peacefully, and their sole function is always going to be to try to exterminate Israel. I've watched all this dumb shit play out for 3/4's of my life and it never changes.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 09, 2023, 09:46:05 AMThey been blaming him. Mike Pence is getting dragged for filth for tweeting it was Trumps fault.

in what way are they saying something which has predated Trump by at least 40 years is his fault?