Replies: 7319
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:52:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Israel declares war on Hamas after deadly surprise assault on Southern Israel

Started by DKG, October 07, 2023, 11:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on October 09, 2023, 09:53:34 AMDespite some jews looking down on non-jews, Israel ceded land to the palestinians, and they did it in a way that guaranteed they'd have enemies on TWO fronts. Thats epically stupid IMO.

The solution here is to boot all muhzies from all the land that has historicallt been Israels, even if that means mass killing/murder/genocide, or whatever palitrashian sympathizers want to call it. This retarded 2 state experiment hasnt worked, the palitrashians dont want to live along Israel peacefully, and their sole function is always going to be to try to exterminate Israel. I've watched all this dumb shit play out for 3/4's of my life and it never changes.

i'm torn on this one.

On the one hand I believe ANY sovereign state has the right to defend itself

but at the same time I don't believe that is the Israelis land. God abandoned them long ago and just because there are passages in the old testament which refer to the area as their promised land doesn't mean they have a God given right to be there today. They lost that right when they murdered his son.

But they are there, and despite being the initial aggressors they have the right to defend themselves and thus, if they entered Gaza tomorrow and completely took over I'd understand where they are coming from no matter how many causalities they incurred on the way in.

I lay the blame on those who arbitrarily granted them other people's homes to begin with. That was obviously not a good idea.

Lokmar

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 09, 2023, 09:46:05 AMThey been blaming him. Mike Pence is getting dragged for filth for tweeting it was Trumps fault.

Sweet Jebus, we live in opposite land! It turns out that instead of LIBERALS blaming Trump, that fucking back stabbing cunt Pence, a REPUBLICAN, is blaming Trump!!!!

In what kind of crazy fucking world does GEORGE CONWAY defend Trump?

"His comments drew criticism from Conway, who has turned against the Republican Party over its embrace of Trump and helped found The Lincoln Project, an anti-Trump political action committee. In a post to X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter, he wrote that candidates shouldn't use the attack for "political gain."

"Even though Trump, Ramaswamy, and DeSantis are atrocious in many ways, this attempt to invoke Hamas's monstrous attack for personal political gain is offensive, ridiculous, and stupid. The truth is, this attack did not occur because of anything the U.S. did or did not do," Conway wrote."
https://www.newsweek.com/george-conway-slams-mike-pences-attack-donald-trump-1832945

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on October 09, 2023, 10:09:35 AMSweet Jebus, we live in opposite land! It turns out that instead of LIBERALS blaming Trump, that fucking back stabbing cunt Pence, a REPUBLICAN, is blaming Trump!!!!

In what kind of crazy fucking world does GEORGE CONWAY defend Trump?

"His comments drew criticism from Conway, who has turned against the Republican Party over its embrace of Trump and helped found The Lincoln Project, an anti-Trump political action committee. In a post to X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter, he wrote that candidates shouldn't use the attack for "political gain."

"Even though Trump, Ramaswamy, and DeSantis are atrocious in many ways, this attempt to invoke Hamas's monstrous attack for personal political gain is offensive, ridiculous, and stupid. The truth is, this attack did not occur because of anything the U.S. did or did not do," Conway wrote."
https://www.newsweek.com/george-conway-slams-mike-pences-attack-donald-trump-1832945

Doesn't seem like Ole Pence has a bottom does it?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Remember one thing

: Iran promised to use $6 billion freed in prisoner exchange 'wherever we need it'

Hatred and fanaticism are free but rockets cost money. Remember that libs, when you're busy blaming Trump

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Bonesaw

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

I don't know what to make about this shit.  This ain't war, it's just mass murder and barbarism. You don't have to like jews or Israel, but paragliding into a music festival and mowing down innocent people with machine guns cannot be justified by any political grievance.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 09, 2023, 10:07:51 AMi'm torn on this one.

On the one hand I believe ANY sovereign state has the right to defend itself

but at the same time I don't believe that is the Israelis land. God abandoned them long ago and just because there are passages in the old testament which refer to the area as their promised land doesn't mean they have a God given right to be there today. They lost that right when they murdered his son.

But they are there, and despite being the initial aggressors they have the right to defend themselves and thus, if they entered Gaza tomorrow and completely took over I'd understand where they are coming from no matter how many causalities they incurred on the way in.

I lay the blame on those who arbitrarily granted them other people's homes to begin with. That was obviously not a good idea.

I can understand your position based on your viewpoint. Myself, I believe that Revelation Prophecy has yet to be fulfilled and all of this sets the stage for mankind nearly being smoked off the earth.

Taking religion out of the equation though, its clear that the palestiniand on the west bank for sure are committed to the extermination of Israel. Them roaches need to go.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on October 09, 2023, 01:56:10 PMI can understand your position based on your viewpoint. Myself, I believe that Revelation Prophecy has yet to be fulfilled and all of this sets the stage for mankind nearly being smoked off the earth.

Taking religion out of the equation though, its clear that the palestiniand on the west bank for sure are committed to the extermination of Israel. Them roaches need to go.

you're right about revelation. Although the Jerusalem mentioned is a figurative, not literal one.

that said, the priming is ideal for many of things prophesied about to now come to fruition

Make your peace with God friends, the end is nigh 

Brent

Quote from: Reggie Essent on October 09, 2023, 01:55:26 PMI don't know what to make about this shit.  This ain't war, it's just mass murder and barbarism. You don't have to like jews or Israel, but paragliding into a music festival and mowing down innocent people with machine guns cannot be justified by any political grievance.
More virgins in the next life.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 09, 2023, 08:45:06 AMExactly

While it's horrible overall, like you I see both sides of this coin.  Isreal isn't entirely innocent either

Like I pointed out earlier. The hardcore ones (which make up the bulk of the settlers) aren't exactly of the most likeable sort

And they've always been that way. Why you think it was so easy for that scumbag Hitler to turn the German people against them so easily
Of course they're not innocent. This particular type of shit has been going on for decades and for some has been quite profitable. As far back as World War 2 in fact, which was waged in part on the idea of creating a Jewish state within a region overrun with sandniggers. And you may as well know now, for all the shit slung at the Nazis for their part in the Holocaust, the idea of a Jewish state in that region was something that enjoyed bipartisan support in wartime England and Germany... at the highest level of office. Because of its potential as a cash cow. Yes, the Jewry were in on it.

The more you know, eh? Feel free to dig about the communiques of the day, you can draw your own conclusions. I have and I consider it damning as fuck.

You can swap out "Mr America" for "Mr Britannica", "Mr Germania" or indeed a good many of the players in that shitshow. Eighty years on and we the people are still footing the bill for the agreements the heroes and villains of the day inked in their secret treaties... inked at the behest of a small and bigoted group of cunts who believe that their god gives them the right to treat the remaining 99.99% of the world as their personal fucktoy.

The forefathers of this cabal of cocksuckers took out ancient Sumeria, their line has blooded many societies throughout the centuries. Now they are harvesting the fruits of Western Society. You and I are just as guilty as your average Jew should we afford them the chance to get away with it... and our punishment will be our personal ruination.

Quote from: Brent on October 09, 2023, 07:59:18 PMMore virgins in the next life.
Yeah, and they'll all look like Bill Gates and Peewee Herman.  :crampe:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oliver the Second

Aleppo Airport Bombed by Israel in Response to Attack

In a significant escalation of tensions in the Middle East, the Israeli Air Force has targeted the international airport in Aleppo, Syria, rendering it temporarily inoperable. The strikes have left the runway damaged and come in the aftermath of similar attacks on airports in Damascus and Aleppo.

According to sources, Israeli planes launched the attack from the Mediterranean Sea, marking an increase in the ongoing hostilities in the region. The Syrian defense ministry confirmed the strikes, accusing Israel of crimes against the Palestinian people. The attack on the Aleppo airport comes as a direct response to an attack against Israel in the Golan Heights.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/aleppo-airport-bombed-by-israel-in-response-to-attack/ar-AA1idLso

Herman

A New York City public school teacher proudly expressed support for Hamas and the terrorists who carried out last weekend's onslaught of innocent Israeli citizens.

Mohammad Jehad Ahmad is a teacher at Gotham Tech High School, according to his LinkedIn profile.

According to multiple reports, Jehad Ahmad changed his Facebook cover photo last week to an image of a person paragliding with a Palestinian flag attached to the parachute. The image had the words: "I Stand With Palestine."

Jehad Ahmad used an image of a motorized paraglider – which is one of the vehicles that Hamas terrorists used to invade the Supernova music festival in Israel last Saturday morning.
https://twitter.com/LevineJonathan/status/1713519418523689384?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1713519418523689384%7Ctwgr%5E4bc0b23c66efc745721cc5fd39a029a6cf06c1eb%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fnew-york-city-teacher-hamas-israel