Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Libby Davies

Started by Obvious Li, July 29, 2014, 07:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

is once again preaching death and destruction to the jews and promoting the murdering muslim palestinian terrorists as her cause celeb.....on the face of the planet there is no one fatter, stupider, uglier, and more slobistic than this piece of human excremental garbage......what a cunt

Romero

She's advocating the killing of Jews? Do you have a link?

Obvious Li

[attachment=0]libby.jpg[/attachment]

whenever i start to waver on the proposal that all fat, ugly, stupid, lesbians should be gassed...i look at this slobs picture...and know, without a doubt.....my conscience is clear

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"She's advocating the killing of Jews? Do you have a link?

to the extent that you have a brain....i have a link.................i said DESTRUCTION ...in any case she and her dipper buddies advocate killing jews as a major platform of their middle east policy...... :ugeek:

Romero

You said "death and destruction to the Jews". And you just again said she's advocating the killing of Jews.

I found this dated today:

Quote"Hamas is a recognized terrorist organization and Israel has the right to defend its citizens from these attacks, while doing its utmost to protect civilians." Davies, the Vancouver East MP, last week declared it "important for Canadians to speak out," urging her following to sign an NDP colleague's petition calling for an end to offensive actions from both sides in the conflict.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/07/29/ndp-deputy-leader-libby-davies-diverges-from-mulcair-with-stronger-stance-on-israel-gaza-conflict/">//http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/07/29/ndp-deputy-leader-libby-davies-diverges-from-mulcair-with-stronger-stance-on-israel-gaza-conflict/

Can you post the link where she's "preaching death and destruction to the Jews"?

Anonymous

The posters here take their politics so seriously..

I am not judging any of you..

I don't understand the passion, but please carry on if you feel so strongly.

:)

Anonymous

Thomas Mulcair has made an effort to tone down the radicalism within his party about Israel. However, stupid, extremist pigs like Libby Davies are making it difficult.

Davies quietly diverges from Mulcair course on Gaza

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Davies+quietly+diverges+from+Mulcair+course+Gaza/10069831/story.html">http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Davies ... story.html">http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Davies+quietly+diverges+from+Mulcair+course+Gaza/10069831/story.html

Romero

Quote"Hamas is a recognized terrorist organization and Israel has the right to defend its citizens from these attacks, while doing its utmost to protect civilians."

That's radical and extremist how?

Where's Obvious Li with that link to Libby Davies "preaching death and destruction to the jews"?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote"Hamas is a recognized terrorist organization and Israel has the right to defend its citizens from these attacks, while doing its utmost to protect civilians."

Where's Obvious Li with that link to Libby Davies "preaching death and destruction to the jews"?

She is admittedly the most pro-Palestinian MP in parliament. A thorn in the side for your beloved NDP's leader. She admits Mulcair keeps her on a short leash.
QuoteDavies has criticized a B.C. party activist who recently said he's been punished by the NDP for alleging in 2012 that Muclair muzzles MPs, particularly Davies, on Middle Eastern issues.

"Spreading false information won't help," Davies wrote on her Facebook page in reference to Paul Manly, who was blocked by Mulcair's staff from seeking the nomination to run in the Nanaimo-Ladysmith riding in the 2015 election.

Was Mulcair spreading "false information" on orders from Mulcair when his party called Hamas a terrorist organization? Dribbly Davies has not shed her anti-Israeli extremism and never will. It's time for her to go.

Anonymous

Just like the NDP, there are some dissenting voices within the Green Party on the Gaza conflict. The president of that party has a very different opinion than their leader.

RW

Come on Ro!  We both know Munday doesn't get his information from actual sources let alone posts them.  He just makes shit up, Shen adds insult and reality is avoided.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Yep, crazy thoughts come into his head and he assumes he read it in the news or something.

Funny thing is, Davies never preached death and destruction to the Jews but Munday did say he would like to see her and everyone like her "gassed".

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"Yep, crazy thoughts come into his head and he assumes he read it in the news or something.

Funny thing is, Davies never preached death and destruction to the Jews but Munday did say he would like to see her and everyone like her "gassed".

[/b]

true dat...i used to think they should be tortured first.....but the older i get the mellower i get....i guess it happens to everyone...... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

Come on Ro!  We both know Munday doesn't get his information from actual sources let alone posts them.  He just makes shit up, Shen adds insult and reality is avoided.

You mean like the way you insulted Renee? ;)

Well apparently Romero is avoiding reality too as he tries to attribute what Mulcair said to Davies. She appears to be distancing herself from his somewhat surprisingly more mainstream comments. No surprise Davies is having a hard time towing the Mulcair line. She doesn't have a single moderate bone under all that hideous blubber.

Romero

I'm avoiding reality?

Obvious Li claims Libby Davies is preaching death and destruction to the Jews. She isn't.

He says he has a link. He doesn't.

Obvious Li is the one wishing certain people were dead.

That's the reality.