The best topic

Replies: 7062
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:45:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Delete posts

Started by caskur, October 08, 2023, 02:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on October 30, 2023, 05:26:16 AMThere is a reason I know everyone on the net dum sum...

I mix and mingle....

I am bigger than any one group whereas you are just stuck making shit music from remixes.  :crampe:
I see.

So you say you know everyone on the net? How about we test that proposition?

https://secondlife.com/

Who am I on that site? I'll accept any of the dozen and a half identities I've operated there over the last fifteen years, you can even wow us all (yes, including me) by enumerating the stores I've operated, creators I have collaborated with, crew that I run with et al.

As long as you don't divulge any real life details (say, like a real life name as you did with Pickles during your "anything goes" callout), I can't imagine DKG or Kiebers would ban you for your efforts.

Or alternatively, you can offer excuses as to why you won't, but then that might be seen as you dodging be caught out in a lie.

It's alright, really it is. I know you cannot offer a single name of mine, far less the entirety of the 40,000-strong attendees at any given moment on that server, never mind the 500,000 that have been on it in the last month. You might ask around (I know at least one person still posting who might possibly remember the handle I was using fifteen years ago) but it's a safe bet with your *ahem* "limited tech savvy" (to say nothing about the appallingly stringent data cap you labour under) ...you've never managed to get past the registration page to flounder about in the n00batar provided, expressly for the purpose of simply getting you started.

So I'm confident to paint your "I know everyone on the net" for the lie that it is without you stumping up proof to the contrary.

QED.

For what it's worth...

Quote from: caskur on October 30, 2023, 05:26:16 AMI am bigger than any one group whereas you are just stuck making shit music from remixes.  :crampe:

...I once made (and sold a number of copies of) an animesh sex toy with your face on it. Strictly limited edition mind you, and most of the purchasers turned the voice on it off because they couldn't understand your accent, but... yeah. Mean? Maybe. But it does demonstrate a level of proficiency with the creator tools I would never expect of you, any more than I would expect you to turn out a professionally produced songflame.

Both are representitive of achievements I have accomplished where you have not. Not saying your photographic and textual offerings are worthless, but I have risen to heights you couldn't imagine. So there's that.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena

Funny Funny x 1 View List
<t></t>

caskur

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on October 30, 2023, 07:00:04 AMIncluding breaking pre-existing rules THE MOR0N had laid out? You and Pickles were... "ill-advised" shall we say... for thinking to exercise a match requirement that could (and was) exploited in contravention of the rules the guy who paid for the site and who held the panel authority to make it stick.

That was your error, like it or loathe it. If you allowed Pickles to troll you into such a stip that resulted in your banning... your error nontheless. Your "dindu nuffin" is denied. You did in fact "do wrong" by your agreement with the owner of the site and continued to do so multiple times while the mods removed your offending content.

He was within his rights to seek redress, redress which you could have offered but preferred instead to let his ban of you stand while you abandoned his site for this one. Which, in fairness, was your right too.

This is all of course talking at cross purposes. You are invited to return to post 7 and post 10 to see what the original contention was, something which yet again you have dragged off topic and made about yourself when indeed it was anything but to begin with.

But since we find ourselves on this little escapade once again...

My banning had nothing to do with Pickes or Poofer.

it was most likely forum killer TWaT... and dumbo Bra1n overreacting.

who cares? It was funny.

Bra1n loves me. I love him. We are thick as thieves.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on October 30, 2023, 07:00:04 AMIncluding breaking pre-existing rules THE MOR0N had laid out? You and Pickles were... "ill-advised" shall we say... for thinking to exercise a match requirement that could (and was) exploited in contravention of the rules the guy who paid for the site and who held the panel authority to make it stick.

That was your error, like it or loathe it. If you allowed Pickles to troll you into such a stip that resulted in your banning... your error nontheless. Your "dindu nuffin" is denied. You did in fact "do wrong" by your agreement with the owner of the site and continued to do so multiple times while the mods removed your offending content.

He was within his rights to seek redress, redress which you could have offered but preferred instead to let his ban of you stand while you abandoned his site for this one. Which, in fairness, was your right too.

This is all of course talking at cross purposes. You are invited to return to post 7 and post 10 to see what the original contention was, something which yet again you have dragged off topic and made about yourself when indeed it was anything but to begin with.

But since we find ourselves on this little escapade once again...

My banning had nothing to do with Pickes or Poofer.

it was most likely forum killer TWaT... and dumbo Bra1n overreacting.

who cares? It was funny.

Bra1n loves me. I love him. We are thick as thieves.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on October 30, 2023, 07:04:14 AMYou ever think you might like to try your hand where I'm concerned? I mean it's been like... seventeen years since you discovered the flame community and started waving your pompoms... and granted, I'm not the only one to have ever pissed you off, but still...

Or are you inferring that the bugs have their wicked way with you too?

You cross lines that should never be crossed and because you have done that you have made yourself redundant in my eyes.

- Andy Warhol

caskur

I never wrote real names in the match I had with The brothers... :Doh2:

and I didnt see YOU or Pickles or Poofer refrain from using Kurt or Kane in most matches or sick posts so don't give yourself airs around me fucksake....

- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on October 30, 2023, 10:25:05 PMI never wrote real names in the match I had with The brothers... :Doh2:
No, but you did use reverse searchable images that had not previously been posted on the forum by the subjects themselves. Images which when loaded into an image search engine (like Google) led straight to their personal facebook accounts which were reputed to have been registered under their legal names, giving anyone and everyone access to their personal and work details.

THE MOR0N had been quite clear ahead of time that such practices would result in action against the offender. You tested his word... repeatedly... and he stood by it.

Quote from: caskur on October 30, 2023, 10:25:05 PMand I didnt see YOU or Pickles or Poofer refrain from using Kurt or Kane in most matches or sick posts so don't give yourself airs around me fucksake....
I'm not giving myself airs, I'm simply stating facts. I wouldn't even be bothered to state them now, save for your lie about never lying.

How's your data cap going by the way? Is the fraction of a megabyte we've invested in this little walk down memory lane worth having your dirty laundry aired in public yet again?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on October 30, 2023, 05:17:11 AMlol Bra1n wanted me to apologized for doing nothing wrong... for following the rules poofer, pickles, ant and I laid down...
Quote from: caskur on October 30, 2023, 10:00:34 PMMy banning had nothing to do with Pickes or Poofer.
How quickly your story changes... and you say you never lie.  :Doh2:

Quote from: caskur on October 30, 2023, 10:00:34 PMBra1n loves me. I love him. We are thick as thieves.
Open your mouth a bit wider, try and see if you can insert both feet. Enough of us know what he does for a crust... something you are either wholly ignorant of or too slow witted to recognise the significance of.

Proudly allying yourself with the kind of moral and societal degeneracy he must practice to maintain stature in his chosen field says more about you than I imagine you would like it to.

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

QuoteNo, but you did use reverse searchable images that had not previously been posted on the forum by the subjects

I gave Antagoniser Pickles picture PICKLES posted on the net IN THE FLAME FORUMS after Ant asked for it...

That led Ant straight to Pickles wife OPEN MySpace page which led us to Pickles brothers and family AND the rest was history. It would never have happened if Pickles didn't insist on showing us his younger slimmer self.

The brothers know the rules if they play on the flame forums.. if you don't want to be outted... don't have MySpace or Facebook open for every Ant, caskur or other flame warrior to see ESPECIALLY if you yourselves have been fooling with my PI for a decade... sooner or later very, very patient and extremely vengeful ME will get you of that I promise from the bottom of my heart.

If your images are on the net and they already are like Pickles and poofa were ALREADY public property... duhhhhh!

It wasn't against Bra1ns rules to post public pictures so try not to keep making a bigger dick of yourself than you already are.

And of course if you fucking fail to get that through your head, dick then posting their pictures fell under the stips ANYTHING GOES.

It's not my fault or problem Ant and I were fully armed and ready to dox and they didn't realise they were finally outted.

I have to stop writing for a sec.. I am laughing so much I am almost pissing my bloomers.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

BRA1N was a perfect or near perfect board host.

We should make him open another board.

I would donate this time.

Another great white pointer shark death...very sad for the surfie.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

If anyone is actually reading slackwits posts, most of it isn't true.

What is true is psycho boy up there was giving Bra1n the shits so he closed down his group Third Rail Forum.

You cannot out-write stupid up there. He tells that many pathological lies and worse, brings them out every year and completely ignores the truth.

Ask yourselves what fun does dickhead bring to the group?... name 1 laugh the cretin has ever given you?

If people are confused as to why the cretin bothers me, it is that he constantly made pictures of my deceased son being raped and used derogatory lame on him.

If he thinks I am God and into forgiving such heinous transgressions, he needs to think again.

Treat my son like a piece of dirt whether that be living or dead and you will reap your just desserts.

That is the sort of person that has been made a mod here... someone who uses a person's dead child against them. People have actually been jailed for what Adolph has done to me for a decade.

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on October 31, 2023, 04:03:57 AMHow quickly your story changes... and you say you never lie. 

Having a comprehension brain fog again?

Wake wakey.

Uncross your Marty Feldman google eyes get some glasses....ffs
- Andy Warhol

Garraty_47

Quote from: caskur on October 31, 2023, 05:31:43 AMvery, very patient and extremely vengeful ME

Just say "sociopath".
It'll save time and cut down on your byte usage.

HTH
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on October 31, 2023, 05:31:43 AMI gave Antagoniser Pickles picture PICKLES posted on the net IN THE FLAME FORUMS after Ant asked for it...

That led Ant straight to Pickles wife OPEN MySpace page which led us to Pickles brothers and family AND the rest was history. It would never have happened if Pickles didn't insist on showing us his younger slimmer self.
It should never have happened on THE MOR0N's site, as he had a rule expressly forbidding what you did. Your action disclosed the PII of other posters and non-posters alike.. I would imagine the gallery you are appealing to might have something to say about it if you tried it on them; for my part, I'll simply tell you that it was ill-advised and in some jurisdictions, criminal.

What it isn't is flaming. You are still attempting to market it as some kind of king-hitting coup. It isn't.

Quote from: caskur on October 31, 2023, 05:31:43 AMThe brothers know the rules if they play on the flame forums..
The Retard Farm wasn't really a flame forum, any more than The Blue Cashew is. Oh sure, it pretended to be, but in reality it was more of a cheap knockoff of the Brawl Hall you encountered. BH had long since ceased to be anything resembling a flame forum by then.

Quote from: caskur on October 31, 2023, 05:31:43 AMif you don't want to be outted... don't have MySpace or Facebook open for every Ant, caskur or other flame warrior to see ESPECIALLY if you yourselves have been fooling with my PI for a decade... sooner or later very, very patient and extremely vengeful ME will get you of that I promise from the bottom of my heart.
And you've made it abundantly clear that you intend to doxx me on previous occasions, even going as far as to parcel out what you think you know about me to a variety of people, some of whom have elected to go after my associates in the entertainment industry.

Tell me, exactly what effect did it achieve? I don't think I lost a single client through your efforts and was doing quite well for myself in my chosen field until Covid came along and Trudeau chose to shut the country down. Leaving me to choose something else to keep myself occupied.

Quote from: caskur on October 31, 2023, 05:31:43 AMIf your images are on the net and they already are like Pickles and poofa were ALREADY public property... duhhhhh!

It wasn't against Bra1ns rules to post public pictures so try not to keep making a bigger dick of yourself than you already are.
Err, "yes it was". THE MOR0N's rule was the images had to be posted on HIS site by the person in the picture FIRST. Something non-members clearly could not do. You might have read the fine print a little closer, assuming you weren't simply exercising an arrogance that you could do as you please on someone else's dime. Get as frustrated at me as you like, call me all the names under the sun you want, it doesn't change the truth. His site, his rules. You broke them. You got banned... and when offered your hail mary, you chose to quit instead.

Was there differential enforcement of that rule? Of course there was. You were never banned for posting your husband's image for example, nor were you banned for watermarking your prized photographic exhibitions with your family name, even though it did effectively doxx him and without his written consent on the site. Maybe you thought the act of doxxing others would be overlooked if you did it to yourself and him first. You were wrong.

Quote from: caskur on October 31, 2023, 05:31:43 AMAnd of course if you fucking fail to get that through your head, dick then posting their pictures fell under the stips ANYTHING GOES.
As well as being a breach of the board owner's rule that such images were not tolerated and would be actioned. Make all the excuses you like, you did not enjoy the authority to veto his rule; his site, his rules and anything you or I did was subject to them

Quote from: caskur on October 31, 2023, 05:31:43 AMIt's not my fault or problem Ant and I were fully armed and ready to dox and they didn't realise they were finally outted.

I have to stop writing for a sec...
No no, do go on. I'm heartened to see you finally confirming my long standing assertion that you use message boards as a platform for doxxing its members. And I'm sure someone somewhere still hasn't figured out that doxxing people on a site that expressly forbids it is generally frowned upon.

I got good at flaming without once resorting to outing undisclosed personally identifying information about its posters. You should try it sometime, you might like it.
Quote from: caskur on October 31, 2023, 05:43:06 AMBRA1N was a perfect or near perfect board host.

We should make him open another board.

I would donate this time.
What you mean "we", paleface? We already have Bitchmode Fucktardery and Cyndi's Bin Tweaking to corner the progtard market and THE MOR0N like as not is shit scared that giving right wingers a platform would get him crucified at his real life job.

Besides, I can't imagine he's going to react too well when Trump is returned to office in 2024, not if his 2016 example was anything to go by. Man, did he embarrass himself that week - pure and utter cringe.

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

BRAWL Hall sucked faggot dick. Nobody is sad that place folded except maybe a few bogan like you.

BRA1NS FORUM was far better.

Don't blame covid you are a loser... you got government handouts during the pandemic ... we all worked in WA our lives were absolutely perfect.... Life went on as usual. You should have anticipated a rainy day instead of being a try hard on shitty boards YOU claim weren't as good Ball Hall, you should have been stashing away dollars for rainy days.

Why must I always have to tell you basic facts like you're still in middle school or something?... you idiot.

ANT and I didn't break any rules...  if we broke rules I never gave Pickles permission to post Kurt's or Kane's picture or mention their names so they broke rules then too..

Deal with it ya useless reject.
- Andy Warhol