The best topic

Replies: 7036
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:03:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Delete posts

Started by caskur, October 08, 2023, 02:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Dum Sum thinks posting a public picture is a "criminal" act... crazy fucking druggie.  Kill yourself now Dum Sum...  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on October 31, 2023, 07:59:16 AMYour action disclosed the PII of other posters and non-posters alike..

No it didn't.. 

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 31, 2023, 07:04:54 AMJust say "sociopath".
It'll save time and cut down on your byte usage.

HTH

OH Hi vitty...  now fuck  off.  Ta
Funny Funny x 3 View List
- Andy Warhol

Garraty_47

Quote from: caskur on October 31, 2023, 09:58:22 AMOH Hi vitty...  now fuck  off.  Ta

Not to drag a thread back to one of its main points (I know how much you hate that) but it's not as if TRF was the only place you got made fun of for repeatedly flouncing off in a huff declaring you were never coming back only to return in an hour/day/week.

I seem to recall the same thing happening at CO.

A bit of a pattern, innit.

caskur

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 31, 2023, 10:51:31 AMNot to drag a thread back to one of its main points (I know how much you hate that) but it's not as if TRF was the only place you got made fun of for repeatedly flouncing off in a huff declaring you were never coming back only to return in an hour/day/week.

I seem to recall the same thing happening at CO.

A bit of a pattern, innit.

Link to these so called flounces?
- Andy Warhol

Garraty_47

Quote from: caskur on October 31, 2023, 11:04:52 AMLink to these so called flounces?

Gosh darn it wouldn't you know... that forum no longer exists.

I did, however, make reference to them in this video from back in the day...

LoL

Bonesaw

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 31, 2023, 11:19:33 AMGosh darn it wouldn't you know... that forum no longer exists.

LoL

"Flea is on a rampage."  Heh.  Those were the days.  Now she's a political bot.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Bonesaw on October 31, 2023, 12:15:21 PM"Flea is on a rampage."  Heh.  Those were the days.  Now she's a political bot.

Flea flounces, I do not. I simply go where my friends are and attend to them.

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Amazing Sting and I did it all the time..  see you in 2024.....   only idiots ASSUME that is a flounce. It's not...

You're the ones we stirred up because if it wasn't for us you'd have nothing to contribute.

- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on October 31, 2023, 08:56:35 AMBRAWL Hall sucked faggot dick.
Maybe it did. Either way, it's what The Retard Farm was modeled after, as was Chat Chimps and Cosmic Outhouse, in large part.

If THE MOR0N wasn't such a n00b and a progtard, he might have modeled it after Flame4Cash and it might still be standing today. You wouldn't have been there of course, F4$ had no need for punching bags to keep it occupied, which is exactly the reason why THE MOR0N trolled you to Chat Chimps in the first place.

Quote from: caskur on October 31, 2023, 08:56:35 AMNobody is sad that place folded except maybe a few bogan like you.
I doubt anybody is. I'm certainly not, the place ate itself just as I predicted it would. Pretty much every site that patterns itself after Brawls Hall's example has or will.

You can see it happening right now over at Bitch Factory.

Quote from: caskur on October 31, 2023, 08:56:35 AMBRA1NS FORUM was far better.
Debatable. As a discussion forum it had legs, then it lost whatever lure it had to a large section of its original gaggle of members when THE MOR0N decided to ape the Brawler example. As a cheap knockoff of Brawl Hall it lasted a fraction of the time.

So really THE MOR0N fucked up twice. He should have listened when I told him to fix his goddamned site.  :crampe: 

Quote from: caskur on October 31, 2023, 08:56:35 AMDon't blame covid
I don't. I blame Trudeau for shuttering "all non-essential businesses" for a "fifteen days to flatten the curve" lockdown that saw venues and studios like my own closed for over a year "because we might catch the sniffles". And I'm far from the only one that does either. Feel free to ask around; most here blame him for the wreck he made of the Canadian economy.

Quote from: caskur on October 31, 2023, 08:56:35 AMyou got government handouts during the pandemic ... we all worked in WA our lives were absolutely perfect.... Life went on as usual.
I lived off the proceeds of the sale of my business, equipment and assets willed to me following the death of my wife in Italy in March of 2020. Government handouts are something I doubt I'd have qualified for, even had I been inclined to apply for them.

I'm not a moocher like you.

Quote from: caskur on October 31, 2023, 08:56:35 AMYou should have anticipated a rainy day instead of being a try hard on shitty boards YOU claim weren't as good Ball Hall, you should have been stashing away dollars for rainy days.
You mean like the sale of the property bequeathed me in Scat Fagcrisco? My wife and I had already been discussing selling it anyway before she went on tour. California isn't the tourist destination it once was and SF itself was a literal shithole. It didn't make sense to keep a holiday house in a place where neither of us intended to vacation. Quite frankly, I was glad I'd bailed the place when the George Floyd riots ignited later on.

Quote from: caskur on October 31, 2023, 08:56:35 AMWhy must I always have to tell you basic facts like you're still in middle school or something?
Beats me, I've never been in the habit of soliciting advice from people who lack the experience required to offer authoritative comment on my situation, but you keep on offering yours anyway.

Quote from: caskur on October 31, 2023, 08:56:35 AMANT and I didn't break any rules...  if we broke rules I never gave Pickles permission to post Kurt's or Kane's picture or mention their names so they broke rules then too..

Deal with it ya useless reject.
I already did. You're the one that keeps bringing it up, as though it absolves you of anything. Or in any way mitigates your quitting THE MOR0N's site. At the end of the day, the reason your posting privileges were suspended for a year, the reason stated by THE MOR0N himself was that you had broken a specific rule which, on the face of it, you clearly had. And if Poofer and Pickles had broken them as well and gotten away with it, then so what? All that would demonstrate would be your position in the pecking order, forced to adhere to a standard that THE MOR0N didn't expect of his favoured boys.

I wouldn't have been at all surprised had the option been open available, that you would have responded to THE MOR0N's invitation of an apology, you'd have deleted all the posts you had made on his site under the auspices of "if I'm not allowed to post then you can't have any of mine."

And chimped out like an irate baboon when he restored them all from a backup.  :icon_e_biggrin:

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 31, 2023, 11:19:33 AMGosh darn it wouldn't you know... that forum no longer exists.

LoL

Then your imagined and alleged hard evidence doesn't exist.  :dontknow:

Before you run off your big flap trap yapping, make sure you can back it up.

- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on October 31, 2023, 09:09:36 AMDum Sum thinks posting a public picture is a "criminal" act... crazy fucking druggie.  Kill yourself now Dum Sum...  :crampe:
There's another lie of yours, Miss I-never-lie.

This thread does rather seem to have become a contender for splitting off into the Guest or Octagon threads. A shame really considering the tone it started with, but you do have a habit of going sideways and seeing insult where none is intended, so I'm not surprised.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

QuoteTHE MOR0N himself was that you had broken a specific rule which, on the face of it, you clearly had.

I broke no rules... none, nadda.

There were witnesses to the match ya fucking moron... NO ONE claimed I broke any rules.

You can keep lying 10 million times and I will tell you 10 million times I broke no rules.

Stab yourself in your eyeball and bleed out mong.

You're just jealous our match was popular, entertaining and caused chaos. SOMETHING YOU CANT DO.

- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on October 31, 2023, 09:15:25 AMNo it didn't.. 

Yes it did. So blatantly so that Poofer pointed me at it when I returned and invited me to have fun with it in return for joining him and Ant in their harassment of Erica.

I scarcely needed to of course, Erica was still operating under the assumption that Ant Agoniser and I were one and the same and I preferred to face her attacks solo. I've always regarded tag team and group flaming to be a bit of a weakassed half-effort that needs the individual to relinquish some or all of their agency to the group depending on who thinks they're calling the shots. I can move a lot faster and way more unpredictably when I'm not relying on the assistance of others.

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

I think it is is funny though you net copped my Chops of you like the chop where I stuck a baseball bat up your clacker....lol

- Andy Warhol