The best topic

Replies: 682
Total votes: : 2

Last post: April 03, 2024, 12:06:45 PM
Re: DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRE... by deadskinmask

Delete posts

Started by caskur, October 08, 2023, 02:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bonesaw

Quote from: caskur on November 01, 2023, 02:13:55 PMGoing around in boring mind numbing circles isn't for me...

You never accept my responses ...  you just use them for your next tangent.

When the overseas nuisance callers ring me I just hang up.

Son, you've been hung up on.

Until next time...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on November 01, 2023, 02:13:55 PMGoing around in boring mind numbing circles isn't for me...
Right, well any time you want to drop the argy bargy act in favour of simple discussion, I'm sure I'll not be the only one that welcomes it. Peace.

Quote from: caskur on November 01, 2023, 02:13:55 PMWhen the overseas nuisance callers ring me I just hang up.

Son, you've been hung up on.
Yeah, we'll see how long that lasts.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oerdin

Quote from: caskur on October 08, 2023, 02:49:35 PMdidn't this site have delete post?

I want delete post back.

Why?

Bradley

deleting posts is for bitches!

Herman

Quote from: Bradley on March 09, 2024, 03:47:52 PMdeleting posts is for bitches!
Sometimes folks change their mimds and delete their posts.

Bradley

ya thats' terrible too, if you're gonna say something once keep what you said out there, don't back peddle.

Herman

Quote from: Bradley on March 10, 2024, 01:09:21 PMya thats' terrible too, if you're gonna say something once keep what you said out there, don't back peddle.
It can be backpeddlimg, but not always.