Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Palestinian Scum

Started by caskur, October 09, 2023, 04:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

An emergency responder in Israel claimed that he and his team recovered a number of mutilated bodies belonging to a single family that were killed during Hamas' brutal attacks.

An emergency responder in Israel claimed that he and his team recovered a number of mutilated bodies belonging to a single family that were killed during Hamas' brutal attacks against the Jewish state. But before they were killed, the terrorists apparently ate a meal the family had prepared for a Jewish holiday.

Yossi Landau, the head of Zaka, recently stated that Hamas had bound the family and tortured them before they were eventually killed. Zaka is Israel's emergency response organization that was responsible for addressing the horrific scene, per Business Insider.

Landau described the scene he came upon, suggesting that there was a father, mother, and two children, aged and six and seven years old. All four of them were on their knees, with their hands tied behind their backs.

Odinson

I´ve seen too many videos of muslim bitches crying victim after stealing in Europe, that I´m numb to muslim bitches crying in Palestine.

They talk like Israels attack came completely out of the blue.

Rub some Willie Pete on their backs.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson on October 22, 2023, 09:19:07 AMI´ve seen too many videos of muslim bitches crying victim after stealing in Europe, that I´m numb to muslim bitches crying in Palestine.

They talk like Israels attack came completely out of the blue.

Rub some Willie Pete on their backs.
Israel attacked for no reason at all. They and their white libtard apologists are sickening.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Leftists lack empathy

These rodents will root for HAMAS until such time that one of those parasites harm them or someone they happen to care about. Then their entire position will change in an instant

This is exactly what makes them such low life scum

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 22, 2023, 10:30:06 AMLeftists lack empathy

These rodents will root for HAMAS until such time that one of those parasites harm them or someone they happen to care about. Then their entire position will change in an instant

This is exactly what makes them such low life scum
I hope Hamas beheads a few Antifa cowards.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on October 22, 2023, 12:03:13 PMI hope Hamas beheads a few Antifa cowards.

Just a few?

As in a few hundred thousand? Yes?

DKG

Quote from: Shen Li on October 22, 2023, 12:03:13 PMI hope Hamas beheads a few Antifa cowards.
If the masked marxist Antifa rats were getting attacked my masked thugs, they would be demanding more police protection for people expressing political opinions.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

reaps the honest

Agree Agree x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Odinson

The Israelis arent occupying anything.

Palestine is not a country and never was a country.

It was ruled by the Ottoman empire for 400 years and non-muslims were treated like dirt there.
Before that the area belong to the Mamluks from Egypt.

The Israelis have an equal, if not more, claim to that land.

Israel was founded on a slab of land that didnt belong to any1 in particular.

The muslims just have a problem with being governed by jews.

Muslims start killing when somebody puts cheese before beef on their sandwich.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Odinson on October 26, 2023, 08:37:06 AMThe Israelis arent occupying anything.

Palestine is not a country and never was a country.

Israel was founded on a slab of land that didnt belong to any1 in particular.

And see that's the key

The land was desolate UNTIL the jews immigrated there and began building it up. The locals in the neighboring areas didn't give two fucks about the area UNTIL the jews built it up into a thriving society complete with modern technology. then all of the sudden they want to waltz on in an lay claim to the area.

And as for the handful of peoples living there when the jews arrived they were offered peaceful and amicable coexistence with the jews migrating there and many of them, to this very day, serve in high profile capacities within the Israeli government

so I dont buy the bullshit about the Jews stealing the Palestinian land. There was no such thing as "Palestinian land" to begin with.

Furthermore, even if the Jews did roll on in and take the land by force. So what? As if the Muslims never committed outright atrocities against innocent people they conquered throughout history?

So Generations later modern Israelis are supposed to lay down and die for deeds committed by people who lived centuries before them? That sounds a lot like reparations on steroids to me and I say 'FUCK YOU' to something like that 10 out of 10 times.

And these asshole libtards chanting all of this anti Israeli rhetoric? Tell me how YOU are any different from the average Israeli living in Tel-aviv today? Our forefathers stole land and displaced the Native Indians by the hundreds of thousands. Do YOU deserve to have your head cut off, your wife raped and murdered and your children taken captive for THAT?

Fucking hypocrites.

https://honestreporting.com/land-of-israel-before-1948/?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwnOipBhBQEiwACyGLuqtq_C9qzMRGenKFKagSCuqpWzpcC_dY2NDPPo0dStSGDGxx24twTxoCpMcQAvD_BwE
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

And I'd just like to add here that with the exception of that Young Jerks guy not a single radhead was willing to condemn the atrocities we witnessed on Oct 7th when interviewed by Piers Morgan

fuck you fucking lows lifes, you just shit on your own cause in front of the whole world and anyone with an IQ of 100 or greater can see it for what it is.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=piers+moran

Biggie Smiles

Winner Winner x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 26, 2023, 10:30:52 AMAnd see that's the key

The land was desolate UNTIL the jews immigrated there and began building it up. The locals in the neighboring areas didn't give two fucks about the area UNTIL the jews built it up into a thriving society complete with modern technology. then all of the sudden they want to waltz on in an lay claim to the area.

And as for the handful of peoples living there when the jews arrived they were offered peaceful and amicable coexistence with the jews migrating there and many of them, to this very day, serve in high profile capacities within the Israeli government

so I dont buy the bullshit about the Jews stealing the Palestinian land. There was no such thing as "Palestinian land" to begin with.

Furthermore, even if the Jews did roll on in and take the land by force. So what? As if the Muslims never committed outright atrocities against innocent people they conquered throughout history?

So Generations later modern Israelis are supposed to lay down and die for deeds committed by people who lived centuries before them? That sounds a lot like reparations on steroids to me and I say 'FUCK YOU' to something like that 10 out of 10 times.

And these asshole libtards chanting all of this anti Israeli rhetoric? Tell me how YOU are any different from the average Israeli living in Tel-aviv today? Our forefathers stole land and displaced the Native Indians by the hundreds of thousands. Do YOU deserve to have your head cut off, your wife raped and murdered and your children taken captive for THAT?

Fucking hypocrites.

https://honestreporting.com/land-of-israel-before-1948/?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwnOipBhBQEiwACyGLuqtq_C9qzMRGenKFKagSCuqpWzpcC_dY2NDPPo0dStSGDGxx24twTxoCpMcQAvD_BwE

I guess the muslims could always hand back Constantinople to the Christians  :crampe: .

caskur

All I think about are the little kids robbed of their childhoods.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol