The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Palestinian Scum

Started by caskur, October 09, 2023, 04:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oerdin

Quote from: DKG on October 22, 2023, 04:34:37 PMIf the masked marxist Antifa rats were getting attacked my masked thugs, they would be demanding more police protection for people expressing political opinions.

That is exactly what happened in real life. A group of Antifa pussies decided they were so bad ass that they started a fight with a biker gang.  The biker beat the shit out of all of them then shot two of them.  Obese Antifa "women" then went crying "where were the police?!" at the police press conference on the fight. 

You can't make this shit up.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Odinson

A converted white woman youtuber says that the Palestinians in Palestine are nice..

Yes they are very nice when you convert to Islam and literally suck their Arab dicks.

Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Odinson on October 26, 2023, 04:06:12 PMA converted white woman youtuber says that the Palestinians in Palestine are nice..

Yes they are very nice when you convert to Islam and literally suck their Arab dicks.

That guy admin would get along with them very well then

Herman

A new poll finds a slim majority of Americans under 25 believe the October 7 massacre of Israeli civilians was justified.

Brent

Quote from: Herman on October 26, 2023, 07:23:47 PMA new poll finds a slim majority of Americans under 25 believe the October 7 massacre of Israeli civilians was justified.
Terrorists are the good guys now. They like Antifa too.

Herman

A prewar poll showed that 57% of Gazans hold a positive opinion of Hamas. And popular alternatives to Hamas aren't moderate choices, but even more violent groups such as the Islamic Jihad, with 70% support, and Lion's Den, with 74%.

When asked about ways to build an independent state, 21% of Gazans said they preferred "negotiations," 22% chose "peaceful popular resistance," and 52% opted for "armed conflict." A 58% majority supported a "return to the armed intifada and confrontations."

Odinson

The Gaza deathtow number is coming from Hamas.

Lots and lots of dead children.

These children look like the "war-children" we got in 2015.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Odinson on October 27, 2023, 04:59:49 PMThe Gaza deathtow number is coming from Hamas.

Lots and lots of dead children.

These children look like the "war-children" we got in 2015.

I don't believe jack shit Hamas says

They lost all credibility with me. Their supporters too. I've observed both sides very carefully and everytime an Israeli is interviewed they can state unequivocally that civilian deaths are tragic and if IDF is targeting them they should be condemned.

Palestinian side can never do the same.. ie so much as condemn what we saw on Oct 7th.

Sorry, I don't care what the Israeli leadership or ancestors have done in the past, once you cannot bring yourself to condemn terror you automatically lose. Period.

caskur

Quote from: Odinson on October 26, 2023, 04:06:12 PMA converted white woman youtuber says that the Palestinians in Palestine are nice..

According to 2 people I know on the net who have been there said the palstinians are nice and most of them are Christian.
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

reaps the honest

Quote from: caskur on October 28, 2023, 03:11:25 PMAccording to 2 people I know on the net who have been there said the palstinians are nice and most of them are Christian.

The majority of Palestinians are Muslim, including those living overseas. All residents in the Palestinian Territories are required to declare a religion on an identification card issued by the Israeli government. According to this record, 98% of Palestinians identify as Sunni Muslims.1 Christianity is the main minority religion, with roughly 52,000 Palestinian Christians believed to be living across the occupied territories as of 2013.2 It is believed the numbers of religiously unaffiliated Palestinians (i.e. or agnostic) in the West Bank and Gaza are very low.

https://culturalatlas.sbs.com.au/palestinian-culture/palestinian-culture-religion

Erica Mena

HAMAS fucked around and is finding out.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 28, 2023, 04:43:37 PMHAMAS fucked around and is finding out.
They are Iran's spearhead against Israel. They will be replaced.

Oerdin

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 28, 2023, 04:43:37 PMHAMAS fucked around and is finding out.

Sadly, it won't work unless they level all of Gaza.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Odinson

Seeing Not-British shout Allahu Akbar in the heart of London, does trigger me.

Those two words are an insult to Europe and our culture.

If the Israelis are on somebody elses land, then you sure as fuck are too.

The muslim speakers liberals support, are constantly spewing anti-west and western culture hate.. Talking about raping our culture by spreading theirs.

Liberals tolerate that because they have no spine.

I cant support these people... They are the enemy.

caskur

Quote from: reaps the honest on October 28, 2023, 03:18:41 PMThe majority of Palestinians are Muslim, including those living overseas. All residents in the Palestinian Territories are required to declare a religion on an identification card issued by the Israeli government. According to this record, 98% of Palestinians identify as Sunni Muslims.1 Christianity is the main minority religion, with roughly 52,000 Palestinian Christians believed to be living across the occupied territories as of 2013.2 It is believed the numbers of religiously unaffiliated Palestinians (i.e. or agnostic) in the West Bank and Gaza are very low.

https://culturalatlas.sbs.com.au/palestinian-culture/palestinian-culture-religion

Yeah I looked it up and Matt must have been around Christians because they are definitely a minority,.... As for Megan_au, she did nursing there. She loves Palestinians.

I hope all the civilians head south to stay safe. If Hamas is the problem they need eradication.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol