The best topic

Replies: 8527
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:52:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Palestinian Scum

Started by caskur, October 09, 2023, 04:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: Shen Li on November 05, 2023, 08:20:09 AMThey didn't seem to lose sleep over collateral damage 80 years ago.

There was plenty of opposition to the bombing of Nazi held cities.

And good ole Joseph Goebbels himself bitched about dead children.

But it was necessary to cripple the German production... And also demoralize the people.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson on November 05, 2023, 09:07:56 AMThere was plenty of opposition to the bombing of Nazi held cities.

And good ole Joseph Goebbels himself bitched about dead children.

But it was necessary to cripple the German production... And also demoralize the people.
There weren't mass protests against it in New York, Toronto and London like we see now in support of Hamas.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

How come the people who are all upset about the IDF smoking a few civilians never have anything to say about how the Jihadis are cowardly pussies who hide behind their women and children?

How come they never mention that half of the "children" who are killed as collateral damage (the males) are just future Jihadis-in-training?

How come no one mentions that these mud people "palestinians" breed like flies on a shit pile and that every Jihadi killed has 5 little brothers ready and willing to take up their suicide vests?
That's fire That's fire x 1 Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on November 05, 2023, 01:46:57 AMRashida Tlaib of Michigan shared a video on social media that apparently included clips of crowds chanting "from the river to the sea," a phrase which is typically regarded as an anti-Semitic call to wipe out the Jewish state of Israel, but which Tlaib claims "is an aspirational call for freedom, human rights, and peaceful coexistence."

But despite Tlaib's claims, others say the phrase carries a much different meaning.

Democrat-turned-independent Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (Ariz.) has described the expression as "hate speech" and "antisemitism."

"We hear 'from the river to the sea' chanted at US protests. It's on posters, even projected on university buildings," Sinema tweeted while sharing a map. "It means eradicating the state of Israel," she noted. "It's about eliminating Jews."

Well, for anyone like me who has paid attention to all this stuff for the last 35 years+, its clear that the call is to exterminate jews, period. There are no innocent civilians BTW,as Hamas was voted into office and the cowards who now say the people didnt empower them can GFY.

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on November 05, 2023, 05:51:16 AMKilling civilians... non-combatants... in order to kill combatants is dead wrong. You call yourself a Christian? Well start acting like one.

The lives of a Palestinian and Israel baby have equal weight under God's realm.

Man up for once and call both sides out... or remain a coward.

Look fraud, either the people learn to live with Israel or they ALL can die. In fact, Israel should have listened to the Bible already and exterminated the men, women, children, goats, chickens, dogs, cats, lichen, etc.

Besides, thats EXACTLY how Hamas fights!

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on November 05, 2023, 07:22:33 AMAnd that was fucked up too.

Being ethical has the prospect of pissing off everybody... but let's you sleep soundly at night.

LMFAO! Its war, not a police action, tard. Fun Fact: I'd have exterminated Germany AND Japan if I had ran the war. Plus, the USSR would have been told to GTFO and go sit in its corner or we'd have nuked then cunts too!

Lokmar

Quote from: Reggie Essent on November 05, 2023, 01:32:41 PMHow come the people who are all upset about the IDF smoking a few civilians never have anything to say about how the Jihadis are cowardly pussies who hide behind their women and children?

How come they never mention that half of the "children" who are killed as collateral damage (the males) are just future Jihadis-in-training?

How come no one mentions that these mud people "palestinians" breed like flies on a shit pile and that every Jihadi killed has 5 little brothers ready and willing to take up their suicide vests?

Exactly! These hamas cunts use the people as meat shields. Well, the people are gonna die anyway so they best learn to turn on hamas or fukin die. I suspect many of them support hamas anyway tho. Jihad Mickey Molester taught them.

Lokmar

Odinson

The muslims and their lovers are wondering why Piers Morgan constantly whether or not the interviewee condemns HamasĀ“s actions...

Its because the answers are like "yes I condemn Hamas..." and then 99,999 of the time the muslim bitches about something that happened to him.

That aint sincere.

The rioters in England are attacking anybody who claims Hamas is a terrorist organization.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Reggie Essent on November 05, 2023, 12:13:10 AMWait!  Zetsu wants Old Joe too?  What about old Thiel?
Oh, it was Thiel, was it? My bad, I wasn't paying close enough attention obviously.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Herman

The progtards that hate Israel don't know anything about Israel or the Palestinian Mandate. They don't want to learn anything, They want to have a cause.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

reaps the honest

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on November 06, 2023, 01:37:44 AMThe progtards that hate Israel don't know anything about Israel or the Palestinian Mandate. They don't want to learn anything, They want to have a cause.

This piss holler and moan about shit they know nothing about.

So if a Native Indian mob decided to venture off a reservation and attack their whole family that would be justifiable for events which occurred hundreds of years ago?

this is what I mean when I say libtards are stupid hypocrites who just need a gripe, any gripe, to bitch about.

Lokmar

I used to wonder why God ordered the Hebrews to butcher 100% of the people in the lands they took over. I figured it out pretty quick.

I have been a long time admirer of Attila The Hun. He knew how to war.