The best topic

Replies: 7319
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:52:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Palestinian Scum

Started by caskur, October 09, 2023, 04:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 09, 2023, 04:19:47 PMBiden hands Iran 6 billion dollars in cash

Trump turns Iran's 2nd command to 6 billion cells of rotting dirtbag

let that sink in Libs. When you're looking to lay blame on trump over what happened this weekend
Blaming Trump because Biden fattened the coffers of the Iranian regime. :crazy:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on October 09, 2023, 07:53:15 PMBlaming Trump because Biden fattened the coffers of the Iranian regime. :crazy:

Meanwhile, back on the plains of reality.. how many attacks did Hamas launch on Israel during Trump's presidency?

And how many duffel bags were used to gather up the bits and pieces of that big mouth tough talking Iranian general after Trump sent him to hell where he belongs?

and lastly, how much of that 6 billion in unfrozen funds or munitions carelessly left over in Afghanistan were used as part of this latest hit?

and with all of that these vermin cockroaches have the audacity to blame a man who hasn't been in office for nearly 3 years now

this is why I consistently tell avatar_Dove there is no reasonable debate to be had with these crazies

Oerdin

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 09, 2023, 03:20:09 PMDidn't the Israelis already do that tho?

In any event, it is truly disgusting watching how the Palestinians are training their own children to be such savages so as to pick on another child this way.

They have really hurt their own support doing this 

They have been doing it for decades.  They even have children's puppet shows on tv teaching children that Jews are monsters and should all be killed on sight.

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 09, 2023, 03:20:09 PMDidn't the Israelis already do that tho?

In any event, it is truly disgusting watching how the Palestinians are training their own children to be such savages so as to pick on another child this way.

They have really hurt their own support doing this 

I cant stop crying for that little boy and I am outraged for the raped girl.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

I hope when this is over Gaza doesn't even exist anymore.

Level it.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 09, 2023, 08:20:33 PMMeanwhile, back on the plains of reality.. how many attacks did Hamas launch on Israel during Trump's presidency?

And how many duffel bags were used to gather up the bits and pieces of that big mouth tough talking Iranian general after Trump sent him to hell where he belongs?

and lastly, how much of that 6 billion in unfrozen funds or munitions carelessly left over in Afghanistan were used as part of this latest hit?

and with all of that these vermin cockroaches have the audacity to blame a man who hasn't been in office for nearly 3 years now

this is why I consistently tell avatar_Dove there is no reasonable debate to be had with these crazies

80 plus billion in Afghanistan...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/june-palestinian-report-us-arms-left-joe-biden/
Blahhhhhh...

reaps the honest

Quote from: Dove on October 09, 2023, 10:52:11 PMI hope when this is over Gaza doesn't even exist anymore.

Level it.

I agree.

And if anyone thinks its cool to support those evil Dogs just watch the first 30 mins of this video. It's truly fucking evil what these bastards did. I'll say it again,these people are evil and need to be totally eradicating from the face of the earth. There is on place on this planet for scum like this.

I will give a warning about this video though. It contains severely disgusting scenes.Enough to bring tears to my eyes and want everyone single one of them hung,drawn and quartered.

https://rumble.com/v3o3iwz-ep.-1824-the-face-of-absolute-evil.html?fbclid=IwAR2y1iN7fRd2LKn93Z_M8J1iXw24R8mL6dLyz5I2J0zMqUN1YEH2pMAYgUo

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 09, 2023, 03:26:44 PMNail on the head moment.

This is Israel's Pearl Harbor. Their government and ours wanted this to happen and the pieces to make this event come to frution were put in play years --- to months ago.

One has to wonder how many frantic calls, memos etc etc from the Mossad went answered or completely ignored by all levels of leadership. Deliberately

Because I can tell you with authority and conviction being a subject matter expert here that Israeli intelligence on all fronts including cybersecurity is some of the best in the world. 80% of the products we consume from a security perspective ie firewalls, IPS, content filters etc are developed in Israel

So to believe 2400 rockets were purchased, delivered, fueled and prepped under a veil of Israeli ignorance is something only an idiot leftist could truly believe   
This^.

You subsequently mentioned 9/11 on a related matter. Would it surprise you to learn that Mossad gave the US advance warning of the attacks and that the US brass let it happen anyway?

Probably not. At least, no more so than it would surprise you to learn that within a week of the twin towers doing the big firework, the head brass of the military had compiled a list of around a dozen middle eastern countries they wished to go after... Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen et al...

And Iran. It shouldn't need pointing out that Iran is a bad idea, given the potential for them to choke a significant proportion of the world's oil supply (ie: around a third of it) should they concentrate any firepower from the mountains about Bandar Abbas at the Strait of Hormuz. A couple of exploded oil tankers later and voila... shipping effectively grinds to a halt and the price of oil skyrockets.

Pleasing the green unicorn fart movement perhaps, at least until they discover they can no longer buy their avocado toast and kombucha enemas at 2022 prices.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Odinson

Israel has really strict gun laws.

These people were completely helpless when the islamists came to murder them in their homes.

*knock knock.

Jew: Shalom?

* RATATATAAA!

Jew: OY VEY!

Herman

Quote from: Odinson on October 10, 2023, 12:44:21 PMIsrael has really strict gun laws.

It always depended where you live in Israel. It was easier in the West Bank than Tel Aviv to get a gun license. Now the Knesset is easing rules for the whole country.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/israel-relaxes-gun-laws-to-increase-number-of-armed-and-ready-citizens-in-wake-of-terrorist-attacks?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Afternoon%20Auto%20Trending%207%20Day%20Engaged%202023-10-10&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement
In the wake of the Hamas terrorist attacks over the weekend and the war now under way, Israelis are looking to bolster their security. To this end, the Israeli government is now relaxing some of its stringent gun laws to ensure that qualifying citizens can even the odds should they again become the last line of defense.

Haaretz indicated in January that Israel, which has a population of just over 9 million people, had roughly 148,000 licensed gun holders, not including security forces, soldiers, policemen, and security guards. This number has apparently been on the rise on account of recent Islamist attacks.

According to the national security ministry, applications for gun licenses more than doubled in 2022, from 19,000 in 2021 to 42,236.

The former minister of internal security relaxed the criteria for ownership somewhat in 2018, such that adults with combat military service with advanced infantry training can receive firearms. It also became easier for volunteers in emergency rescue organizations and residents in high-risk areas to acquire permits to carry weapons.

Following the recent Hamas terror attacks on Israel, Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir indicated Sunday the country will ease its gun laws in hopes of arming "as many citizens as possible."

In a post on X, Ben-Gvir noted how the laws, effective Monday, would be eased:

Applicants without a criminal or medical record would need only undergo a telephone interview instead of a physical interview and would receive permission to carry a gun within a week;
Anyone who received a conditional permit to buy a gun but has not yet done so this year can now buy a gun, even if that permit has expired;
Citizens who deposited their weapons having previously failed to undergo refresher training will be given their guns back; and
Citizens can now purchase and possess up to 100 bullets as opposed to 50.
These revised rules will reportedly impact thousands of Israelis.

Herman

The Australian police have reportedly launched an investigation after a large group of anti-Israel protesters stood on the steps of the Sydney Opera House and chanted, "Gas the Jews." The phrase is in reference to Jewish people being forced into gas chambers under Hitler's rule during WWII.

The protest included about 1,000 participants who gathered outside the Sydney Opera House Monday night, where many were apparently carrying Palestinian flags and setting off flares. The footage was shared by the Australian Jewish Association and featured individuals chanting, "Gas the Jews," "F**k the Jews," and "Allahu Akbar."
https://twitter.com/AustralianJA/status/1711501583295680694?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1711501583295680694%7Ctwgr%5E7c1e71e6dc05e53576f89a53f26f0a072e34d8e8%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fanti-israel-protesters-appear-on-the-steps-of-sydney-opera-house-chanting-gas-the-jews

Oliver the Second

If the Palestinians tried that in Texas they wouldn't last five minutes.

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Netanyahu is fucking soft.

Worrying more about what the rest of the world is going to think than hitting these fuckers with an overwhelming response. Fuck the rest of the world. YOUR people are all that should matter to you right now. Period.

Right or wrong on how this all started makes no difference. Israel has every right to defend herself and should do exactly that. By whatever means necessary 

HAMAS dont want a guy like me at the head of the Israeli government because I'd be on public Television saying

for every hostage you execute I'm going to reduce 5 square miles of densely populated Gaza to ashes. With NO WARNING and with everyone inside. And if Iran gets in the way they can get a piece of that action too.

And by the way, either way, hostages released or not I'm coming in for you and I'm going to kill every last one of you.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 11, 2023, 04:50:53 PMNetanyahu is fucking soft.

Worrying more about what the rest of the world is going to think than hitting these fuckers with an overwhelming response. Fuck the rest of the world. YOUR people are all that should matter to you right now. Period.

Right or wrong on how this all started makes no difference. Israel has every right to defend herself and should do exactly that. By whatever means necessary 

HAMAS dont want a guy like me at the head of the Israeli government because I'd be on public Television saying

for every hostage you execute I'm going to reduce 5 square miles of densely populated Gaza to ashes. With NO WARNING and with everyone inside. And if Iran gets in the way they can get a piece of that action too.

And by the way, either way, hostages released or not I'm coming in for you and I'm going to kill every last one of you.
You are right Beebe has some real hawks in his coalition who are champing at the bit to annihilate Gaza.

Herman

Days after Hamas terrorists paraglided into Israel, Black Lives Matter Chicago posted a graphic featuring a silhouette of a paraglider and a Palestinian flag, along with text that declares "I STAND WITH PALESTINE."

The shocking post has earned more than 14 million views on X so far, and BLM Chicago also made the graphic its cover photo on Facebook.