Replies: 7818
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:17:43 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Palestinian Scum

Started by caskur, October 09, 2023, 04:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiel

What would a large-scale ground operation look like in Gaza, one of the most densely populated areas on earth where two million Palestinians live in an area just 4 to 7.5 miles wide and 25 miles long.

Israel's stated objective is to eliminate Hamas in Gaza, but to do that will require ground troops in extended urban warfare.

Fighting in a built-up area is the most difficult of all combat operations and Gaza is uniquely dense, uniquely packed, high-rise buildings ... plus Hamas has had years to put an elaborate tunnel system into place, which would make it even more difficult.

In order to clear buildings, basements and the extensive network of tunnels they will have to dismount their infantry and essentially fight soldier-on-soldier and block-by-block in the built up areas.

Retired Gen. Robert Abrams, the former commander of U.S. Forces Korea, told ABC News that an Israeli incursion into Gaza will be "extraordinarily difficult" given that the advantage in an urban area will "shift to the defender and they've had years and years of preparing this defense."

"They'll have all sorts of improvised explosive devices. They'll they've had months to cache weapons, ammunition," said Abrams. "There's probably significantly more tunnels now. So, there's a subterranean element to this so I think it's going to be extraordinarily difficult for the Israelis."

gay, conservative and proud

DKG

An American woman – who spent her life advocating for Palestinian rights – was murdered by Hamas terrorists in Israel, according to her family.

More than 1,300 Israelis have been slaughtered ever since Hamas terrorists executed a surprise attack on Israel on Oct. 7. There were also 29 Americans killed in the Hamas attacks in Israel, including 67-year-old Cindy Flash.

Flash – a native of St. Paul, Minnesota – was reportedly murdered by terrorists when she was hiding in a safe room inside her home in Kfar Aza, a southern Israel kibbutz close to the Gaza border.

Cindy's husband, 66-year-old Igal Flash, was also allegedly killed by Hamas terrorists in the safe room. Igal was a son of Holocaust survivors.

Before the massacre, the Flashs were going to have a pleasant day.

According to the New York Post, "On Saturday, the Flashs had planned to enjoy a picnic together, followed by an annual community kite-flying event where a DJ was going to play."

reaps the honest

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on October 15, 2023, 11:46:12 AMAn American woman – who spent her life advocating for Palestinian rights – was murdered by Hamas terrorists in Israel, according to her family.

More than 1,300 Israelis have been slaughtered ever since Hamas terrorists executed a surprise attack on Israel on Oct. 7. There were also 29 Americans killed in the Hamas attacks in Israel, including 67-year-old Cindy Flash.

Flash – a native of St. Paul, Minnesota – was reportedly murdered by terrorists when she was hiding in a safe room inside her home in Kfar Aza, a southern Israel kibbutz close to the Gaza border.

Cindy's husband, 66-year-old Igal Flash, was also allegedly killed by Hamas terrorists in the safe room. Igal was a son of Holocaust survivors.

Before the massacre, the Flashs were going to have a pleasant day.

According to the New York Post, "On Saturday, the Flashs had planned to enjoy a picnic together, followed by an annual community kite-flying event where a DJ was going to play."

Those kids at that music festival didn't exactly strike me as right wing either

Shen Li

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 15, 2023, 01:07:14 PMThose kids at that music festival didn't exactly strike me as right wing either
Eggs ackly

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on October 15, 2023, 01:13:44 PMCould you imagine being Christian in Gaza.

I wonder how many kids are in the process of transitioning in Gaza these days?

Do they respect pronouns or will they throw you off a rooftop?

How many celebratory cakes for gay weddings and "coming out" parties were baked in the last 10 years?

inquiring minds would like to know
Funny Funny x 2 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Shen Li on October 15, 2023, 01:13:44 PMCould you imagine being Christian in Gaza.

There isn't any in Gazza.(ok google says  fewer than 1,100 Catholics living in the Gaza Strip)

I know a Christian palestinian lady who now lives in the US and she told me they are not welcome on the strip. So they all live in the west bank,and even there they are treated like lepers.

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 15, 2023, 01:16:58 PMI wonder how many kids are in the process of transitioning in Gaza these days?

Do they respect pronouns or will they throw you off a rooftop?

How many celebratory cakes for gay weddings and "coming out" parties were baked in the last 10 years?

inquiring minds would like to know
I have to laugh at the white libtards claiming Israel has apartheid. Gaza has gender apartheid. And don't even think about practicing any religion other than Islam.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: reaps the honest on October 15, 2023, 01:18:19 PMThere isn't any in Gazza.(ok google says  fewer than 1,100 Catholics living in the Gaza Strip)

I know a Christian palestinian lady who now lives in the US and she told me they are not welcome on the strip. So they all live in the west bank,and even there they are treated like lepers.
That is what I expected.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on October 15, 2023, 01:20:03 PMI have to laugh at the white libtards claiming Israel has apartheid. Gaza has gender apartheid. And don't even think about practicing any religion other than Islam.

Gaza has anything other than Islam apartheid.

The idiots protesting on their behalf in Times Square wouldn't last 48 hours in Gaza before having their heads cut off and used as soccer balls

Idiots

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 15, 2023, 01:26:47 PMGaza has anything other than Islam apartheid.

The idiots protesting on their behalf in Times Square wouldn't last 48 hours in Gaza before having their heads cut off and used as soccer balls

Idiots
Lefty homos and trannies defending Hamas and blaming the country where their rights are protected. Libtards are a special kind of stupid.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on October 15, 2023, 01:37:23 PMLefty homos and trannies defending Hamas and blaming the country where their rights are protected. Libtards are a special kind of stupid.

They are roaches voting for raid

Biggie Smiles

I'm not the biggest fan of the Israelis and/or jews in particular as I know first hand how arrogant and above it all they can be towards what they believe are inferior peoples

but killing families in their homes and mowing kids down at a music festival was beyond the pale for me. Especially when they paraded the dead girl naked through the streets of gaza to the cheers of the allegedly innocent ""civilians"" 

Israel has got to do what they got to do and no one has the right to tell them otherwise

Just like Hamas viewed those people as supportive of regime which is oppressing them (which was their right and has significant justification) so too Israel has that same right

What's good for the goose is good for the gander imo

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 15, 2023, 03:54:21 PMI'm not the biggest fan of the Israelis and/or jews in particular as I know first hand how arrogant and above it all they can be towards what they believe are inferior peoples

but killing families in their homes and mowing kids down at a music festival was beyond the pale for me. Especially when they paraded the dead girl naked through the streets of gaza to the cheers of the allegedly innocent ""civilians"" 

Israel has got to do what they got to do and no one has the right to tell them otherwise

Just like Hamas viewed those people as supportive of regime which is oppressing them (which was their right and has significant justification) so too Israel has that same right

What's good for the goose is good for the gander imo

The ironic thing about the dead girl in the back of the truck is she wasn't even a jew. She was a German gal who took a vacation to Israel to attend a music festival.  I can't get the image of that poor girl out of my head.  That's why I don't watch a lot of this shit.  Like I said before, it's not good for the soul.

That being said, I agree.  Hamas couldn't exist in Gaza without the support aand agreement of the "civilians" living there.  The Jihadis didn't consider any of the innocent unarmed people they slaughtered last Saturday to be civilians, so why should the IDF consider ANY of the inhabitants of Gaza to be civilians?