Replies: 7031
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:42:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Democrats vs Americans

Started by DKG, October 10, 2023, 11:45:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiel

I would have a hard time picking a president who was more than fifty percent good than bad. I usually say Ron Paul is the best president the United States never had.
gay, conservative and proud

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on January 13, 2024, 08:08:40 PMAs I said, ANY of the aforementioned POTUS COULD have and SHOULD have pumped the brakes.

In regards to bush 2, that limp noodle cunt wouldnt even push back against the hollyweird cunts making those 2 disgusting shows about him.
Unlike Trump or Hillary, GW Bush had thick skin.
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on January 14, 2024, 10:22:22 AMUnlike Trump or Hillary, GW Bush had thick skin.

LOL! No, he was a coward. That sorry fuck couldnt even stand up and say ANYTHING to condemn the attacks against him OR CONservatives. What a worthless fuck!

But I'll tell you, the coup de grace, was when that filthy prick did this:
https://apnews.com/clyburn-bush-called-him-a-savior-for-boosting-biden-5aa4825cdd42d638b52cfb633b66352b
THATS the moment I went from merely having no respect for that shithead to outright HATING his guts! Bush IS biden!

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on January 14, 2024, 01:40:18 PMLOL! No, he was a coward. That sorry fuck couldnt even stand up and say ANYTHING to condemn the attacks against him OR CONservatives. What a worthless fuck!

But I'll tell you, the coup de grace, was when that filthy prick did this:
https://apnews.com/clyburn-bush-called-him-a-savior-for-boosting-biden-5aa4825cdd42d638b52cfb633b66352b
THATS the moment I went from merely having no respect for that shithead to outright HATING his guts! Bush IS biden!
I know the Bush are Never Trumpers.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on January 15, 2024, 07:10:22 AMI know the Bush are Never Trumpers.

Thats true, but the worst part is they're RINO's. They arent real CONservatives. They support the swamp establishment. Thats the biggest problem CONservative America has with the GOP.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on January 15, 2024, 01:39:47 PMThats true, but the worst part is they're RINO's. They arent real CONservatives. They support the swamp establishment. Thats the biggest problem CONservative America has with the GOP.
I was not a fan of George Bush, GW or Jeb. They are in the wrong party.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.) argued on Monday that a $50-per-hour minimum wage is mathematically coherent.

At a debate for candidates vying for the late Dianne Feinstein's U.S. Senate seat, Lee tried to justify her demand that the U.S. government mandate that businesses pay their employees a minimum of $50 per hour.

California businesses have done the math.

Their calculations of the increased cost of labor from minimum-wage hikes show business owners must make a decision when the government forces them to raise wages: they pass along that cost to the consumer or reduce the size of their workforce to offset the payroll increase.

That is exactly what is happening in California right now after Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) signed into law a bill forcing national fast-food chains that operate restaurants in California to raise their minimum wage to $20 per hour, effective April 1, 2024.

Pizza Hut operators responded to the law by announcing plans to eliminate their delivery driver workforce — thus laying off more than 1,000 employees — while McDonald's and Chipotle announced plans to offset the cost by raising menu prices.

Herman

Don't get me wrong, I want everybody earning a living wage. But, how about we raise wages first ny lowering inflation. That has to start with ending anti energy policies and stop wasting public money on exoensive and useless green energy bullshit.

DKG

Kevin O'Leary on AOC, "I wouldn't let her manage a candy store." "I find her vile and disingenuous," he says, "but I can't deny that she's bamboozled a large amount of people."

"What's going on in her own district is an absolute disaster in terms of crime and immigration and everything else."