Replies: 7549
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:10:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

What Downtrodden Boongs Get

Started by caskur, October 11, 2023, 02:48:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

This Saturday Aussies get to vote yes or no to changing our constitution to recognise "first nation people".... the cannibals. What they already get.

VOTE NO TO ALBO's RACIST VOICE!!!!

They already have the following

3,278 Aboriginal corporations
• 243 Native title bodies
• 48 Land councils
• 35 Regional councils
• 122+ Aboriginal agencies
• 3 Advisory bodies
• 145 Health Organisations
• 11 Indigenous Federal MPs
• 12 Culturally important Indigenous days
• Taxpayers give $33 BILLION annually for 984,000 people (3.8% of the population)
• Expenditure per person in 2012-13 was $43,449 on Indigenous Australian compare to $20,900 on other Australians a ratio of 2.08 to 1 an increase from 1.95 in 2009. Australian taxpayers spend at least $100 million a day on direct support for Indigenous Australians every year or $39.5 billion of direct government expenditure every single year.
The figures are based on the 2017 Indigenous Expenditure Report produced by the Productivity Commission.
Source: Professor Matthew Bennett, spokesman for the Sovereign Court of International Justice (SCIJ) and International Barrister with a 25+ year legal career and an expert on international law.

Why do they also need a voice?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on October 11, 2023, 02:48:53 AMThis Saturday Aussies get to vote yes or no to changing our constitution to recognise "first nation people".... the cannibals. What they already get.

VOTE NO TO ALBO's RACIST VOICE!!!!

They already have the following

3,278 Aboriginal corporations
• 243 Native title bodies
• 48 Land councils
• 35 Regional councils
• 122+ Aboriginal agencies
• 3 Advisory bodies
• 145 Health Organisations
• 11 Indigenous Federal MPs
• 12 Culturally important Indigenous days
• Taxpayers give $33 BILLION annually for 984,000 people (3.8% of the population)
• Expenditure per person in 2012-13 was $43,449 on Indigenous Australian compare to $20,900 on other Australians a ratio of 2.08 to 1 an increase from 1.95 in 2009. Australian taxpayers spend at least $100 million a day on direct support for Indigenous Australians every year or $39.5 billion of direct government expenditure every single year.
The figures are based on the 2017 Indigenous Expenditure Report produced by the Productivity Commission.
Source: Professor Matthew Bennett, spokesman for the Sovereign Court of International Justice (SCIJ) and International Barrister with a 25+ year legal career and an expert on international law.

Why do they also need a voice?
Thanks caskur. Now I will look up what the Yes side has to say.

Erica Mena

Winner Winner x 1 View List
<t></t>

caskur

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 11, 2023, 09:27:25 AMThem is some ugly people, baby

I think they are gorgeous... let's give them a say in parliament...

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: DKG on October 11, 2023, 09:15:36 AMThanks caskur. Now I will look up what the Yes side has to say.

The yes side won't tell you their agenda. It's secret scary stuff.

- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on October 11, 2023, 09:55:16 AMThe yes side won't tell you their agenda. It's secret scary stuff.

I would at least like to read their side. I may agree with you, but I want to see both arguments.
Dislike Dislike x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: DKG on October 11, 2023, 04:29:51 PMI would at least like to read their side. I may agree with you, but I want to see both arguments.
It is about race based privileges. What more do you need to know.

Brent

Statistics Canada produced an important report last week into the murders of Indigenous women and girls. It should have a significant impact on public policy in Canada, but almost certainly won't because it conflicts with the "woke" narrative about who murders Indigenous women and why.

The report has several fascinating findings, but here is the key one: In most cases (86%), "the person accused of their homicide was also Indigenous."

In short, most murdered Indigenous women were killed by Indigenous men (and occasionally another Indigenous woman).

Police lay charges in nearly as many murder cases in which the female victim is Indigenous (87%) and cases where the victim is non-Indigenous (90%).

The fact that nearly nine-in-10 murders of Indigenous women are committed by other Indigenous people does mean the "progressive" narrative that bad, mean white men are killing Indigenous women is false.

Most murders of Indigenous women are Indigenous-on-Indigenous crimes.

That means nearly all the solutions proposed so far by the Trudeau Liberals, by academics and by the National Inquiry into Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls (MMIWG) are destined to fail because they are seeking to solve the wrong problem – i.e. systemic white racism.

You may recall that when the final report of the $54-million MMIWG inquiry came out in 2019, it perpetuated the "progressive" stereotypes that white men murdered most Indigenous victims and white police did almost nothing about the crimes.

The inquiry's final report even called the situation "a Canadian genocide" and chief commissioner, Marion Buller, said there was a "deliberate, race, identity and gender-based genocide" going on in Canada against Indigenous women.

Oliver the Second

So are the aborigines kind of like the Palestinians of Australia where they lost their land and they want it back? Interesting parallel how they seem to be winning at the same time the Palestinians are getting wiped off the face of the Earth.

Brent

Quote from: Oliver the Second on October 11, 2023, 10:39:52 PMSo are the aborigines kind of like the Palestinians of Australia where they lost their land and they want it back? Interesting parallel how they seem to be winning at the same time the Palestinians are getting wiped off the face of the Earth.
The situation in Canada is about the same. Indigenous Canadians consume a lot more resources than most other Canadians.

caskur

Quote from: DKG on October 11, 2023, 04:29:51 PMI would at least like to read their side. I may agree with you, but I want to see both arguments.

That is the point, they have given us no YES side,  they have be secretive about their side.... nobody trusts them.

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Oliver the Second on October 11, 2023, 10:39:52 PMSo are the aborigines kind of like the Palestinians of Australia where they lost their land and they want it back? Interesting parallel how they seem to be winning at the same time the Palestinians are getting wiped off the face of the Earth.

They never owned the land. They occupied it and walked from waterhole to waterhole eating each other.

- Andy Warhol

Thiel

What would this mean for Australia's Aborginal population. What privileges would it bestowe upon them?
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

Quote from: caskur on October 12, 2023, 12:06:25 AMThey never owned the land. They occupied it and walked from waterhole to waterhole eating each other.
The squatters on the land argument.
gay, conservative and proud

caskur

- Andy Warhol